Mam Anti-Colic Self sterilising bottles?

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
Anyone have these:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Self-Steri...TV96/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321217215&sr=8-1

We had the Mothercare self sterilising bottles with Earl, but on reading the reviews it would appear that they have changed the product beyond all recognition. These are the only things I can find which match the spec we want, so I wanted to see if anyone had any reviews for me?

Thanks

Iv got one of the third biggest of those only started using it today but its brilliant, you just need to screw the bottom on as hard as you can otherwise it leaks xxx

Yeah we have these bottles. They are great. Never has a problem with leaking.

Love love love mine! Never had leaking isues I have thought the bottle was leasking but it was trapped water in the seal at the bottom and a good shake sorts it out! I wouldnt use anything else now!

I don't know if any bottles can claim to be completely anti-colic but these are great for self-sterilizing. We bought the starter kit in case breast feeding didn't work out and they have been a god send. X

We had these bottles with my son and he never had gas issues, have bought this exact set again for #2 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"