Mam dummy sizes...

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by karlilay, Jun 4, 2011.

1. karlilay

karlilay Mum of 2 :)

LO has the 0+ Mam dummies, as did my DD at his age.

But i moved her up to the bigger ones because i swear they used to say 4months+ on them. Now they say 6?

Iv given Zach a bigger one today because he keeps spitting his others out, and not latching on to them properly. He seems fine with the bigger ones but im a bit worried there too big for him and he will choke?

Any other mam users? & when did you move them up a size? :flower:

2. allyk

allyk Mummy to DD, Preg with #2

I also have mam dummies but my LO is only 3 months I do have pack that says 4 months but they only now seem to sell 6 months plus so don't really know sorry ?!?!

I would imagine that if you just keep eye on him it should be ok?? Sorry no help I know didn't want to r n r

3. anna matronic

anna matronic Mummy to Evan :-)

We have MAM dummies, but Evan won't touch the 6+ ones so he still has the 0+ ones.

Why will lo cjoke? there isn't anything for them to choke on!

4. karlilay

karlilay Mum of 2 :)

I mean if the teat size is too big.... he seems fine sucking it, but i dont want him to gag..?

5. anna matronic

anna matronic Mummy to Evan :-)

Teat not big enough to make him gag I don't think :) Dunno why my lo won't take it, doesn't like the shape I guess :) If your lo is fine sucking it then don't worry about it :flower: