MAM self-sterilising bottles

xsarahbellax

Reaction score
I intend to buy the MAM self-sterilising anti-colic bottles. They're self-sterilising in the microwave, so no need to buy a seperate steriliser.

However, my Mum said I'll still need a steriliser for other bits & bobs. Will I..??

On the Avent steam steriliser box it shows that you can use the trays it comes with to put teats & things in the dishwasher. So if that's the case, I can self-sterilise the bottles & use the dishwasher for the little bits, without the need for a steriliser..?

Help! I'm confused!!

XX

Im not too sure hun have you googled it? xxx sorry not much help

a dishwasher doesnt sterilise though just cleans really well. if you dont want to buy a steriliser you can always boil sterilise in a pan on the cooker instead but its much easier with a proper steriliser.

ive never head of self-sterilising bottles. i bought the mothercare electric steam steriliser and that did me for both my kids!

https://www.mambaby.com/the_products-info_drinking-bottles,26960,RefStoryID__26794.html

i wouldnt rely on the bottles, you might find your baby will be fussy wont take to the teats! we have some MAM because its a great idea in theory, but i couldnt rely on them soley

I think your mum means dummies, teats etc. If the bottles self sterilise then why not get a cheap avent microwave steriliser, you can just throw everything in there and leave it until you need it (within 24 hours) xxx

i was just thinking, what about using Milton?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->