Mama Bears PAL Group! (10) Rainbows cooking so far! (1) Rainbow HERE!

Mapha, you look great! I really like that pink top you have on :)

Wow Rahma, beautiful bump pic. You almost there. When r u going on maternity leave. I'm thinking of 34 weeks, I just need some rest before baby arrives

Looks like some people are still in the graduate group! I hope you ladies don't mind, but I can finally join you all! Mapha, 3minions, Rahma, krulci good to see you all again.

Hi all, can I join? I was only in the Mama Bear group for a little bit (I got a BFP only 3 weeks and a day after my CP ended!?!) but I'm hoping that this is our (second) rainbow and that I'll get to stay here until the end!

Congatulations Renae, good to see you here gal
Hey Kate, welcome an congrats.
How are you girls feeling. A happy healthy nine months

Not feeling much at all. I can't sleep through the night now and the bbs are tender. Had my third hcg this morning so I should know this afternoon if things are progressing and if I can schedule my first ultrasound.

I'm mostly feeling normal, just a few little symptoms. I don't think I've totally settled into believing that I'm actually pregnant again yet.

Neither have I Kate. I know intellectually that I am pregnant but I don't think it will be real until I can see a flicker of a hb on the ultrasound in my uterus.

It will take time to sink in, especially with our history. Just take it a day at a time. I had no symptoms as well, that made me worry a lot.
Good luck with those test Renae, hope it goes well

No luck ladies at the ultrasound. They started me on methotrexate tonight for likely abdominal ectopic. Keep my spot warm for me, I am coming back soon with an embryo that has better direction sense. :thumbup:

Sorry Renae! I'm glad they caught the ectopic early though.
Hugs!

I'm so sorry gal, also glad they found it early before the damage. Hope to see you back here, you take care of your self. Hugs

:hi: confuzion :).... And to all other lafies congrats!
17 May EDD. Feeling so sick and vomited last night, FXD this one is sticky. Should have an appointment date by end of the week.
Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->