Mama Bears TTC a rainbow - join us :)-- (69 ladies so far)-(29 BFP's!)

confuzion

Mommy to Zinny at last!
Reaction score
https://i.imgur.com/yG0EwyG.png​

So I've noticed a lot of the groups are already established pretty well here. So it feels strange jumping into one. So I thought I'd start a new one. I need something to keep me sane so managing a group thread ought to help.

About me: I had a miscarriage in July at 7w4d. Baby only measured 5-6 weeks. I'm currently waiting to pass a second MMC which I discovered at 10w2d but baby's heart stopped at 9 weeks (UPDATE: I miscarried naturally at what would have been 11w6d).

So here is where I'll add the list of members and their current status/ test dates:

Waiting for a Rainbow :baby: :

littlebaby05

ajarvis

Nugget80

KatieSweet

Devondm83

Lulle

Pixiedust22

hmmohrma

crystal8

Mrs W 11

Nikki1979

Tennessee

sailorsgirl

Fairydust22

laurac1988

Madtowngirl

Mommyof2peas

1moreplease14

Venus13

TTCSweetie4

Brokenbree

Lesh07

LeahLou

Soanxious

Ladybirdgb

Kuawen

o0oCharlieo0o

RockNRollBaby

Renaendel

Fezzle

Angelmommy13

Spiritbear

amisavagee

Heather.1987

Kimbre

DBZ34

angelmommy13

CelticNiamh

VanillaSugar

wantingagirl

BFP's :bfp: :happydance::

Meggnrenee

JillieBean

Rahma

ckm

3Minions

Krippy

Bridget021182

Mapha2

Kazine

Leinzlove

Krulci

Conina

Mrs_chris_36

Mummy to be x

Ab75

Mrspat

Emzeebob

Angelbaby_01

Jmandrews

Button#

kategirl

Bselck24

Wishing1010

Squig34

Bug222

confuzion

GingerPanda

Chrissi1981

youngmamttc

https://i.imgur.com/AIAmdK7.gif
click here ^ for our graduate PAL group

https://i.imgur.com/Wpfy1wR.gif​

PHP:
[url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-after-loss/2064483-ttc-rainbow-join-us-13-ladies-so-far.html][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Wpfy1wR.gif[/IMG][/url]

Hi confuzion
I'm realy sorry for your loss. I also had a mc 4 weeks ago @ 9wks n baby measuring 4/5 wks. My d&c was done 18Oct. I'm now patiantly waiting 4 my first AF.

Hi maphpa2. Also sorry for your loss :hugs:

But you're that much closer to another BFP that will hopefully stick. I'll add you to the list thanks for keeping me company.

Confuzion-did the doc give you something to speed up the process of mc or u waiting to mc naturally? I'm glad I have someone 2 talk to and I pray to God to help us though this
We will deff have our take homes next year

I had an incomplete mc hence I had a d&c

I sure hope so mapha.

No I asked to try to pass it naturally. But if 2 weeks pass and still nothing then I'm going to ask for tablets. I've been going a little crazy and it's only 2 days I feel like I just want to move on already. Wish I could fast forward time and have my rainbow in my arms.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that :( so basically you had to miscarry naturally and have a d&c. If one isn't bad enough.

My last miscarriage I lost naturally and my body went back to normal fairly quickly. I'm hoping that happens again but I know it's going to be tougher because I'm farther along. A little scared to be honest.

Confuzion, first off I'm very sorry for your losses. I'll join your list. I had a D&C at 17w in September, had my first AF in October, and now I'm 5dpo and waiting for AF to show so that we can TTC again.

Confuzion, first off I'm very sorry for your losses. I'll join your list. I had a D&C at 17w in September, had my first AF in October, and now I'm 5dpo and waiting for AF to show so that we can TTC again.

3minions. Sorry for your loss as well. Did you try this cycle/ are you going to be testing at the end? Or were you waiting for 2 AF's?

We ttc right after and that didn't happen (considering what my first AF was like it didn't surprise me) and then we had to take a break this cycle because DH will be out of the country for what would be the EDD in July/Aug. I spotted for 2 weeks after AF in a rainbow of colors so it was pretty weird last cycle. Hopefully the next one is normal and all my innards are working properly :)

Hope so 3minions. Can't wait to see where the journey takes you :)

Hi 3minions, I'm so sorry for your loss too. We will go through this journey together. Hug's
As for me, we haven't started ttc as yet. We are however bding but using protection for now until my 1st AF show which is taking long. I'm exactly 4 weeks post mc

I'm sorry for ur loss Rahma and I'm so sorry we all found ourself here ttc after a loss

Rahma - soo sorry for your loss. But thank you for sharing your experience with me. I hope your BFP is right around the corner.

I also hope so gal, can't wait. This is my 1st mc experience

Im currently going through my first miscarriage, my baby was meant to be 8 weeks started spotting on 12/11 turned to red blood on 13/11 scan on 14th showed my baby had stopped growing at 5 weeks, that night is when i beleive i then miscarried as lot of pain and clots, have to go back on 28/11 for a scan to see if iv naturally miscarried or if ill need medical intervention, i will be TTC once iv had my first cycle xx

Im currently going through my first miscarriage, my baby was meant to be 8 weeks started spotting on 12/11 turned to red blood on 13/11 scan on 14th showed my baby had stopped growing at 5 weeks, that night is when i beleive i then miscarried as lot of pain and clots, have to go back on 28/11 for a scan to see if iv naturally miscarried or if ill need medical intervention, i will be TTC once iv had my first cycle xx

Very sorry for your loss Charlie. I'll put you down as waiting for AF. Come in and chat whenever you need support :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->