mamas and papas. (stoke on trent)

trace123

mummy2oliver+pregnant
Reaction score
hi are there many people that live near stoke on trent ? there is a mamas and papas outlet store on the octagon retail park just off hanley city centre. they have ex display and mail order returns stuff in there at some very good discounts. just giving you all a heads up to the place. today i went in there and bought well over £100 worth of stuff and the bill came to just £19 !! :happydance:

wow thats ace!Maybe worth the drive

they do have a hell of a lot off the regular store prices. we have bought the herbie pram from there with all the bits and pieces for £150! they are listed at £550 in the shop. we also got the matching carseat at half the usual price as well. the only downfall is that they cant gaurantee having what you may want, they just get what turns up in the delivery. we tend to go in at least once per week to see what they got!

There is also one at Huddersfiled.

We bought Olivias cotbed, wardrobe, change top dresser for £250.. knocked down form £600.
Other week bought a Millie & Boris pj teddy for £6.. knocked down from £18.
Maternity trousers £7.50... knocked down form £30.

We bought alot of stuff for our daughter there.

Great prices on prams & bedding too.

I've been to the one in Huddersfield and bought some nice stuff for really cheap. Only downside is that it is really small and was packed full with people and i could hardly move around the shop!

You're so lucky! There's nothing like that near me :( I love bargains :rofl:

ive been again 2day they had so many bargains had my herbie pram from there only £150 all in was £550.but as we have everything for oliver so cant buy anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->