Mama's & Papa's Sola - thoughts?

McMummy

V.Excited 2 be pg with #1
Reaction score
Hi Ladies :wave:

Just wondering if any of you have or had M&P Sola and if so what are your thoughts on it? xx

I haven't got it, but i'd love to have it :happydance:

OH won't let me though, :cry:

I nearly got it but went with the urbo, but only because I'm in the us and they only do the grass colour and at the time the nearest store stocking them was 300 miles away and we didn't want one we didn't like the colour of irl

( but we did get our friends in the uk to scope both out for us!)

Like it but I wish I'd had a good look at the babystyle oyster it has a better shopping basket and a better rain cover for the carrycot - you can access the kid without taking the full thing off.

i have one and love it got it 9 months ago. didnt get the car seat or carry cot just the basic.

folds down easily and look beautifull, get loads off comment and dont have to worry about people thinking she is a boy.

I have this pushchair and I love it. I can't fault anything about it.

I got it with the cybex car seat and the carrycot. Love it! Only thing to watch out for is a big baby will outgrow the carrycot quickly. Its definitely worth it for a winter baby though as it seems more snug than the cozytoes.
I really recommend it!

You might find this thread useful from the other day...

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/626775-m-p-sola-icandy-peach-users.html

You will see my (positive) thoughts on the Sola in there along with some other mixed opinions.

For me it's a thumbs up though! :flower:

I have it, and i love it to pieces, its so easy to push, easy to fold and i like that its so easy to change it from parent to forward facing, i really couldnt fault it, I got mine ages ago, and now they have new designs, i want another!!!!

I was going to get the Sola but in the end went for the M & P Zoom which is basically exactly the same as the Sola but in plain black. It also comes with the carrycot included in the price whereas with the Sola you have to pay extra for that.

You can use the M & P Cybex Aton carseat with it the same as the Sola but we decided to buy the adapters and use a Maxi Cosi care seat with it instead as I read a lot of reviews saying the Aton is very heavy even before you add the weight of baby.

We paid £265 for the pram base, pram seat, carrycot and two raincovers.

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-zoom-black/181925300/type-i/

Personally I found it handles and steers much better than the Sola we tried in the shop. I love it and am glad we went for this over the Sola :)

Yup this is my pushchair! I have the green design one, it's really funky and they have a purple one too! I also have the carrycot which I used when he was tiny and the carseat which turns into a travel system. Love it to bits!! Best pushchair ever and not even that expensive!

I keep seeing it everywhere and I think it is really gorgeous! I don't know if its lightweight but it looks it and looks easy to maneuver

I'v had huge issues with it, OP has posted a link to a thread where i posted my experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->