Man gets 27 for killing infant during video game

YoshiPikachu

Mama of 3 :)
Reaction score
https://news.yahoo.com/man-gets-27-...6aWmUt6aef-clDUyEUhGV7i4AQD73Mk0IcOAzzfL2#_=_

Oh my god!

This story just makes me so sad :( Maybe they could castrate him while he's in there.

Oh wow. Wow, wow, wow. A child lost his life because his dad wanted to play a game ? - That's just ridiculous :(. Sleep tight baby xx

This is highly disturbing. Just disgusting! I was thinking how awful he ONLY got 27 years, and then I read the comments. He probably will be killed in prison..

O-M-G. This is awful!! Makes me just want to cry..

Reading that made me want to vomit. So sick and cruel. There really should be rules on humans breeding.

He'll get what's coming to him in prison...baby/child killers and rapists are the lowest of the low in prison, and they are usually treated as such. With any luck, and nature taking justice into her hands, he won't last the 27 years alive.

That's the most terrible thing I've read in a long time. Agreed - some people just shouldn't be allowed to have children.

So glad my OH doesn't play much video games.

I hope he is killed in prison. He may once have been someone's baby but he is now nothing more than a monster. I can't describe how upset and angry this type of incident makes me. :(

This makes me so angry. A child's life is so precious. That guy got off way too easy.

Hopefully he will get what he deserves in prison once the other inmates find out what he did.

My OH plays video games all the time but whenever our cats want or need somthing it doesn't bother him and since I've been pregnant he's always stopping to get me food or that 5th :dohh: glass of water without any anger or upset. This man must have been seriously disterbed in the first place :growlmad:

Omg!!!! :cry: That poor little Angel!!!! :cry: Reading that made me sick to my stomach!!! RIP Beautiful Angel! May that SOB rot in Hell!!!! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->