Manchester united premier league champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2nd.Time.Daddy

Reaction score
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS , COME ON COME ON COME:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD UTD GLORY GLORY MAN UTD

COME ON COME COME ON COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WHOS THE BEST NOW MOURINHO YOU PRAT....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thank you arsenal and man city (1ST AND LAST time i will ever say that)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Congratulations, and enjoy it while it lasts, it may be another four years before you see it again!

Andy has beamed all afternoon!!

He'll cry on the day of the ceremony! :dohh:

but the downfall ios that they are noti the final Liverpool are come u reds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well at least we will have a chance to win unlike ur self any way work hard for the next 4yrs and u may win again lol

well at least we have won the champions league 5times !!!!!!

well at least we have won the champions league 5times !!!!!!

No , you have won the champions league once....if you check the book for all those years ago (and many years it was, a completely different generation of football) i think you will find that the other 4 wasnt called teh champions league , as there was no league. Hanging on to past glory isnt healthy for any football supporter.

tiff i think you better quit while your ahead before im the daddy spits his dummy out again :rofl::rofl:

i give up with this man as he thinks he right all the time so i will let him be right just to shut him up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: anyway i looking forward to the final even if we get beat coz at least we are in the final

i give up with this man as he thinks he right all the time so i will let him be right just to shut him up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: anyway i looking forward to the final even if we get beat coz at least we are in the final

yeah at least your there

God sakes ...

Man u sick Liverpool are in the fianl do we really need to harp on anymore??

I've had Gav munch his way through choccies consoling himslef, dance about like a prat with beer and im waiting for the tantrum next saturday!!

Anyone else just wish the season was OVER?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->