Manchester?

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Anyone in Manchester wanting to meet up? I have a 7 week old little girl.
Xxxx

Hello! I'm moving close to Manchester in June, I have a 2 year old, and will be ttc soon, would love to meet some more manchester mummies! :flower:

I live not too far from Manchester and have a 20mth old and soon to be newborn.. would love to meet like minded woman for chats etc x

Hi ladies :wave:

I'm also Manchester, I don't have any children yet and won't do for a few years, but i'd love to meet some new people here as i'm graduating this summer and will be officially moving into a place with my OH, would be lovely to get to know some ladies in the area :)

I'd love to, i'm forever stuck in the flat.....though i'm not sure if it bothers you that I don't have any children (I noticed your thread in baby club says you would love to meet other Mums), so if you don't want to thats cool too :)

I'm happy to meet like minded woman. Doesn't bother me that you don't have children.. where abouts do you live? Xx

I'm good ta, how are you? :)

I live in student halls near Rusholme (and i'm 21), where are you two ladies from?

Im 20 and live in stockport so your not far from me, im good thanks! Xx

I'm 28 and live about 10minutes outside Manchester! Just bought a new car from Stockport lol it's quiet close to me :)

Just noticed that you're due this month BettyBoop! Congrats! How exciting :happydance:

I'm about 10minutes away from the big retail area just off the motorway.. like the Nandos etc...
Oh yeh lol I'm due in 10 days it's very exciting as I'm not allowed to go over so bubba should be here in less than 2 weeks x

So have you ladies ever met anyone off BnB? I Have a really good friend on here but she lives down south so never made that journey xx

I never have, i've spoke to a fair few women via private messaging though :)

What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

Well.. what spare time I do get lol.. and that doesn't involve my LO.. I enjoy going out for meals and shopping and the gym (when I'm not pregnant) lol how about you?

Hi ladies,

Am also living in Manchester and our baby was due two days ago - patiently waiting!!

X

Hey Bun87.. whereabouts are you based? Xx are you having a sweep soon to try and get you going? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"