mango

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
wud callum be ok with this? was thinking of mixing it with yoghurt?(blended)

yeah he'll be fine. If it is really ripe you could just give him big chunks to chew on too (like batons of it, if that makes any sense)

Charlie lurves Mango!

Tesco's do a bag of frozen fruit for Smoothies which he loves. It is Mango, Papaya and Pineapple in individual bags for making smoothies. But I just defrost the bag and puree it and he eats it all. The only ingredients are the 3 types of fruit so it's really good! :D

Oh Amanda they sound great! I always get pissed off at buying fresh mango as they take a bloody decade to ripen. I got one for my fruit salad at Xmas and I had to go without in the end cause after a week of sitting on my window sill it was still rock hard!

He he!!

These are brilliant Cat. I have to buy 2 bags and then label one for Charlie and one for Kayleigh. She puts a bag (still frozen) into the smoothie maker with some yogurt and makes a really lovely cold smoothie. Asda do bags of just Mango as well. :D

Yeah I noticed last weekend they do frozen trpical frutt for smoothies, and red berry fruit ones too. Iwill be living on these in the summer I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->