March 2013 babies - we all have our beautiful babies :)

anna1986

mummy of 2
Reaction score
MARCH 2013 Due Dates

1st

Lou1234 :yellow:

Starzz :blue:

Purplespecs :blue:

2nd

bkay77 :pink:

3rd

waiting2010 :blue:

5th

AmyB1978 :pink:

baby_maybe :blue:

iprettii :pink:

6th

Stelly :blue:

paula181:blue:

katyblot :yellow:

wanting2more :pink:

7th

anna1986 :blue:

delilahtoday:yellow:

MrsChezek :pink:

8th

foxiechick1 :yellow:

10th

Misspiggy :pink:

11th

heaveneats :pink:

13th

rose. :blue:

14th

JLilli :yellow:

Mrs.AJ :pink:

15th

angela2011 :yellow:

sportysgirl :yellow:

16th

skeet9924 :blue:

18th

sharnw :pink:

Finallytrying :yellow:

trying2becalm :pink:

20th

baby_bray :pink:

21st

electrcaldiva :blue:

23rd

Cupcake_Queen :yellow:

kraftykoala:yellow:

24th

Kte :yellow:

Mumandco :yellow:

Mrsc81 :pink:

25th

boxxey :blue:

26th

MrsK :blue:

28th

AthenaPlusOne :blue:

Yay cant believe im finally in the 2nd trimester seems like its taken for ever to get her. But im now officially a third of the way through to as baby will be delivered by 39 weeks by section.

I'm just popping in to say hi and this way I have it saved :) just a little over a week now and I'll be joining you!! Congrats Anna on moving to 2nd tri!!

Yay!! I'm here too. Thanks for starting this up :) how are you going Anna?

Hi :wave:

I'm not sure if I was in the first thread you had, but I'm here now!! lol

I'm Hayley and this will be mine and DH's 5th Baby, due on 5th March.

Look forward to chatting to you all as we progress :)

Hi all :hi:

I'm spending more time on this board now (although I've just been lurking really). So excited to be posting in 2nd tri!

So when do people have next appointments? Sorry if this has been discussed on the 1st tri board but how many are finding out the gender?

We have an appointment on the 6th for my husband to have a blood test to check if he is a thalassemia carrier as I am. We have our fingers crossed he isn't a carrier and we can just carry on as normal.

My next regular midwife appointment is on the 18th September at about 16+5 and my next scan is on the 10th October. Can't wait to see my baby again!

We are planning on staying Team Yellow

Thanks Anna! Im glad you brought our thread over here. I cant believe we are in the 2nd trimester!! :happydance:

I'm just popping in to say hi and this way I have it saved :) just a little over a week now and I'll be joining you!! Congrats Anna on moving to 2nd tri!!

Thanks hun

Yay!! I'm here too. Thanks for starting this up :) how are you going Anna?

Im doing good still suffering from the dreaded nausea thou. Be glad once that goes. How r u doin?

Hi
Dont reconise your name - think there was another march thread too.
Welcome to our thread.
How has your pregnancy been so far?
X

Lou - my next appointment is on the 6th at the hospital as im under consultant care. Should be a mw appt 1st then see my consultant. Am hoping we get to her babys heartbeat. Am also excited to find out at how many weeks baby will be born via section. Also wamt to check im safe to fly as off to ibiza in less that 3 weeks.
I have a private gender scan booked for the 29th september to find out if were team pink or blue.

Has anyone bought there bumps anything yet? Mine has its teddy for weh its born and a coming home outfit ( although ill prob change my mind on that) plus 2 more sleepsuits and another teddy.

Well hello 2nd trimester, 12 weeks today!! Now if the morning sickness would just cooperate and go away like it's supposed to.

:hi:

Could we just move into pregnancy groups so we don't have to keep moving the thread? Just a thought though - thanks Anna, you're doing a great job! And so excited to head to second tri!

Another thought about the group - would anybody be interested in a March group blingee we could put in our signatures? Anyone creative enough to tackle making one??

Hi
Dont reconise your name - think there was another march thread too.
Welcome to our thread.
How has your pregnancy been so far?
X

Thanks for the welcome :)

This pregnancy has been a little stressful at times, on and off spotting and multiple trips to epau to check where it was coming from. But we have made it to second tri and I had my dating scan yesterday and all was well :) I have an incompetant cervix so have been sheduled to have a suture put in in a couple of weeks and hopefully that means I'll go to term again as I have the past couple of times. I have my 20 week scan booked for the 24th October and looking forward to that already!

Could we just move into pregnancy groups so we don't have to keep moving the thread? Just a thought though - thanks Anna, you're doing a great job! And so excited to head to second tri!

Another thought about the group - would anybody be interested in a March group blingee we could put in our signatures? Anyone creative enough to tackle making one??

Ok, so I made us March ladies a signature, if you like it feel free to copy the code just take out the 3 * and it should work

[url*=https://www.glitterfy.com/]https://img41.glitterfy*.com/12243/glitterfy2083304T586B81.gif*[/url]

I am 13 weeks today due 7th march this will be my second bambino i have a 3 1/2 year old boy xx

Ok, so I made us March ladies a signature, if you like it feel free to copy the code just take out the 3 * and it should work

[url*=https://www.glitterfy.com/]https://img41.glitterfy*.com/12243/glitterfy2083304T586B81.gif*[/url]

Aw brill thank u. Next time i get on the comp i will sort my signature out :)

Oh great, thank you!

awwww I wasn't sure if I was in the 2nd trimester yet.. Like does it start at 13 weeks or 14 weeks.. LOL but the thread is here so i'm here too!!

Hi ladies!!! Welcome to the 2nd trimester!!!

Update on me.. My energy levels are coming back up each and every day, my nausea (morning sickness) is almost completely gone. I still hate RICE and the SMELL of it lol.

awwww I wasn't sure if I was in the 2nd trimester yet.. Like does it start at 13 weeks or 14 weeks.. LOL but the thread is here so i'm here too!!

Hi ladies!!! Welcome to the 2nd trimester!!!

Update on me.. My energy levels are coming back up each and every day, my nausea (morning sickness) is almost completely gone. I still hate RICE and the SMELL of it lol.

I wondered the same thing because I always thought it was at 12w but then I saw different ladies posting different things.

Depending how you and your Dr or MW calculate trimesters they can begin at different times, I think the development method is most common (at least where I am)

Here's the info I found:

The three basic ways to calculate trimesters

There are basically three ways of dividing up a pregnancy into the three trimesters; they are by:
Development, Gestation, Conception. They give different dates for when the second trimester begins and for when the third trimester begins. Your health care provider might prefer to use the Development method, while another Midwife or Doctor may use the Gestation method.
I am sure they do that just to confuse pregnant women.

By Development:
This uses actual developmental stages to divide up a pregnancy. From LMP to 12 weeks the embryo develops all the major organs and becomes a fetus. From 12 weeks to 27 weeks the fetus continues developing and reaches viability. From 27 weeks on the fetus finishes development and prepares for delivery. Here the second trimester begins at 12w 0d and the third at 27w 0d.

By Gestation:
With this method you take the 40 weeks of gestation and divide into three equal stages. Here the second trimester begins at 13w 3d and the third at 26w 6d.

By Conception:
This method is where you take the 38 weeks of post conception development, divide by three, into the three equal trimesters. Here the second trimester begins at 14w 5d and the third at 27w 3d.

Thank you JLilli, I'm also in the states and i never even knew that it could start at the 12th week. But I can totally understand what you've posted. It's still rather confusing because as you posted doctors can consider it one way and the midwife could consider it another LOL.

I have 2 iphone pregnancy apps one says 1st tri and the other says 2nd tri LOL talk about confusing so i'll just wait till i'm 14 weeks to get all excited. I think this is what I did with my first daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->