March 2015 FET

Hopefully a BFP for you in the next day or so!

I got a clear one at 5dp5dt last time. Will test on Sunday at 5dp5dt again this time. I feel nervous. So different to how I felt with my 3 other transfers. Mind keeps racing too.

Days are dragging by! Feeling a bit down today. Hate the feeling of not knowing. Of course I 'had' to pee on a stick today... BFN as I knew it would be as it is way too early at 3dp5dt. But I am so damn petrified of it staying a BFN next week too. This isn't any easier like I told myself it would be. :(

Days are dragging by! Feeling a bit down today. Hate the feeling of not knowing. Of course I 'had' to pee on a stick today... BFN as I knew it would be as it is way too early at 3dp5dt. But I am so damn petrified of it staying a BFN next week too. This isn't any easier like I told myself it would be. :(

yes the 2 week wait is hard, I am not surprised it is BFN this early on, our clinic are really strict on not testing to later it think 12 dp 5dt. Try and relax and wait (much easier said then done). When is your officially test date? take care x

OTD is 20th March. I got a clear BFP last FET at 5dp5dt. I will be that on the 15th. I don't 'feel' any different. Boobs aren't even sore and I am on progesterone 2 times a day. I just overanalyse everything!

OTD is 20th March. I got a clear BFP last FET at 5dp5dt. I will be that on the 15th. I don't 'feel' any different. Boobs aren't even sore and I am on progesterone 2 times a day. I just overanalyse everything!

it is so hard, I cant remember how I felt last time but I had a strange flicker near by belly botton on day 6 and then had some strange pulling feelings about 3 days before test. Very difficult to know what is normal and what is IVF drugs take care x

4dp5dt. Still a BFN this morning :( Will be interesting to see what tomorrow's test is going to do. Trying to keep hope that it is still early.

Hi Jillie, you are torturing your self like me. Why do we do it. I'm currently 9dp5dt not testing today as it kills me. Tested yesterday BFN. Test day is 16/3 but kind of lost all hope. Hope you get your BFP xxx

Hi Jillie, you are torturing your self like me. Why do we do it. I'm currently 9dp5dt not testing today as it kills me. Tested yesterday BFN. Test day is 16/3 but kind of lost all hope. Hope you get your BFP xxx

I hate this rollercoaster! I am going nuts lol. I feel a bit better about it all this arve. I told myself that it is all out of my hands, worrying isn't going to do anything... what will be, will be. In the end, I have been so lucky to get my daughter and I have to remember that. Will keep you posted with how I get on tomorrow. Praying I see 2 pink lines!

Ha! so glad I found this :) Hope you don't mind the late join! had our FET for baby #2 on march 10, so I am just about a day or two behind you. TORTURE, hahahaha! I hope you see a little shadow of a line today :) good luck!

Hi

Hope you don't mind me joining in, I've been taking my down reg for a few weeks, now had my lining scan on Thursday, so now taking my oestrogen tablets which are making me feel sad, I'm not sure whether it's just the hormones or just me wondering it's going to work this time as it's our first round of FET after our successful 2nd ICSI cycle. I'm going for another scan next Friday to check my lining again then hopefully for 2 blastocysts to go in on the 26th March, it's scary to think its only really 2 weeks away.

I remember when I was in the 2ww & was practically doing a pregnancy test after 4 days of transfer but I think I drove myself mad, so I'm gonna try this time to wait a whole 2 weeks to test!

Ha! so glad I found this :) Hope you don't mind the late join! had our FET for baby #2 on march 10, so I am just about a day or two behind you. TORTURE, hahahaha! I hope you see a little shadow of a line today :) good luck!

Hi

Hope you don't mind me joining in, I've been taking my down reg for a few weeks, now had my lining scan on Thursday, so now taking my oestrogen tablets which are making me feel sad, I'm not sure whether it's just the hormones or just me wondering it's going to work this time as it's our first round of FET after our successful 2nd ICSI cycle. I'm going for another scan next Friday to check my lining again then hopefully for 2 blastocysts to go in on the 26th March, it's scary to think its only really 2 weeks away.

I remember when I was in the 2ww & was practically doing a pregnancy test after 4 days of transfer but I think I drove myself mad, so I'm gonna try this time to wait a whole 2 weeks to test!

Hey ladies! No problems joining in. Wishing you so much luck!!!

6am. Barely slept a wink last night. Tested just before. Sitting here in tears staring at 1 stupid line. So sad and angry. Now to wait til hubby is awake to tell him. I spose there is still hope though, so until tomorrow again I will cross everything that our frostie took a bit longer to wake up and implant compared to last time.

Well this cycle has now resulted in a chemical I am pretty sure. Argh! I tested like a mad woman yesterday and got faint lines throughout the day 5dp5dt after I rechecked my am test. Some darker, some lighter. Today at 6dp5dt it is the faintest of lines ever. I am done! Blood test Friday to confirm this has been a failed cycle. :cry:

Well this cycle has now resulted in a chemical. Argh! I tested like a mad woman yesterday and got faint lines throughout the day 5dp5dt after I rechecked my am test. Some darker, some lighter. Today at 6dp5dt it is the faintest of lines ever. I am done! Blood test Friday to confirm this has been a failed cycle. :cry:

Hey so sorry have you started bleeding? This process is so upsetting maybe HCG just needs time to increase x

No. Still on progesterone and progynova tablets til after beta blood test Friday. They can delay bleeding starting. Could still be early but with my previous mc cycle my lines were even better than these. Used the same tests so for them not to progress it can't be a good thing.

Here are my tests from the last 2 days at 4dptdt-6dp5dt (I cry when I look at them) compared to my successful FET round with my daughter from 5dpt5dt-10dp5dt.

Attachments

• 2015-03-16 10.38.03.jpg
    2015-03-16 10.38.03.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 25
  • test progressions.jpg
    test progressions.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 29
Here are my tests from the last 2 days at 4dptdt-6dp5dt (I cry when I look at them) compared to my successful FET round with my daughter from 5dpt5dt-10dp5dt.

hang in there for now, I know it is not easy - still early x

Hi ladies

I've been off BnB for about 2 years now since I had my little boy William (through IVF). I am on CD11 and will be having my first FET next week (three 5-day blastocysts on ice right now). Do you mind if I join?

Jillie, it's still early if your test date is Friday so fingers crossed x

Thinking of you Jillie. I hope you have better news.

My first FET is scheduled for Monday 3/23/15. Very nervous.

Thank you lovely ladies.

Well things for me are looking up a bit now... my tests have been getting darker quite significantly! Test line is as dark as control line now. They didn't get this dark with my mc cycle. There is still hope for me yet. Will keep you posted with my beta levels tomorrow.

marbear - not long til you will be pupo!:happydance:

julesjules100 - welcome! All the best with your upcoming transfer too. :hugs:

Hope everyone else is going ok. xo

Thank you lovely ladies.

Well things for me are looking up a bit now... my tests have been getting darker quite significantly! Test line is as dark as control line now. They didn't get this dark with my mc cycle. There is still hope for me yet. Will keep you posted with my beta levels tomorrow.

marbear - not long til you will be pupo!:happydance:

julesjules100 - welcome! All the best with your upcoming transfer too. :hugs:

Hope everyone else is going ok. xo

Great news keep calm and take care. Had my lining check today at 9.1 mm and all good we have transfer next Friday so not long now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->