8.3.15 miss jenn team blue
10.3.15 peachy1584 team blue - Camden Titus born 25.2.25 9lb 5oz
12.3.15 lbrum team blue - Noah Nicholas Andrew born 21.3.15 8lb 15oz
16.3.15 lamago team blue - Matthew born 13.3.15 7lb 1oz
18.3.15 swampmaiden team yellow - Vivian born 23.3.15 8lb 4oz
20.3.15 flou team yellow - Arthur Dsvis Alec born 27.3.15 6lb 15oz
22.3.15 lilfooshfoosh team pink - Charlotte Louise born 6.3.15 6lb 14oz
23.3.15 tmb007 team yellow - Adyson Sky born 23.3.15 7lb 12oz

I just got my bfp and am petrified but determined to try and be positive. I'm 4 weeks today and I know how early this is but have been trying on and off since my miscarriage in September 2012. Has anybody else got a bfp for babies due March 2015 yet and would like to share the journey?

I have. I'm 5 weeks. Sending positive thoughts to you for a H&H 9 months!

Same to you :) have you had any symptoms yet?

My EDD is march 12. I had a mc at 7wks 9 months before I fell pregnant with my rainbow baby who is now 14 months old.

As much as I am excited I am also terrified. My first goal is to get to 8wks.

So far my boobs are getting more swollen and full by the day, a little bit of morning sickness (never really had it with any of my pregnancies) and I am so bloated I look 4 months pregnant already!!

I look forward to sharing this journey with you all xx

I've been tired, peeing more than usual, and when I'm hungry it's pretty serious. My boobs haven't been noticeably different except for erect nipples and pain to the touch around them. No ms yet though. Any symptoms for you lbrum?

Hey, my edd is 12th March too. So far I've had a bit of dizziness and funny feelings in my tummy, almost like tightness. Also if I'm hungry I feel a but queasy.

Hi, I'm hoping for a rainbow baby in March too. I've had several miscarriages, so I'm trying not to get too excited yet. If I get past 6 weeks and see a strong heartbeat, I'll feel more confident. My EDD is March 4 (by my own guess). I have sore boobs, frequent urination, a hyperactive gag reflex, some fatigue, and I have occasional nausea. I definitely don't have full on morning sickness at this point, but I'm still a little early for that. With my daughter, I didn't have much nausea at all. So far, things seem to be going pretty well... no bleeding or spotting! Keeping my fingers crossed.

:hi: ladies, congratulations!

I had a mc in November last year at just over 9 weeks. Had a cp in Feb & another in April. I had a pretty irregular cycle but I expected it due to cp, at least that's what happened last time.. Completely thought I was fully out, thought AF was coming for sure, even stopped poas! Then when she still didn't show I thought what the heck, why now & boom! There was my :bfp: staring at me, it wasn't even faint :D turns out I just ovulated really late, like 3 weeks late!

So by guessing my o, I think I may be due around 1st, 2nd week on March.

Had an ultrasound on Friday which showed thickened lining, yay! Go back on Friday for a t/v Scan. Haven't had repeat bloods yet but on Wednesday my hcg was 365, progesterone was 51.1 miu which I have no idea if it's good or not. All the charts on Google use a different measurement & the number 51.1 should be 2nd trimester?? No idea..

I don't think I have too many symptoms yet. My boobs get sore from time to time. I have to pee alllllll the time, but no ms but my tummy tends to feel a bit heavy from time to time with a little bit of nausea.

However, I do get pains on my pelvic bone & uterus so I just massage the areas for a bit which makes it feel better. They're not the stronger pains I've had in the past so that makes me feel a lot better :happydance:

Loads & loads & loads of sticky glue ladies!!!

Congrats ladies. If I go my LMP, I am due on March 3rd but I believe we conceived on June, Friday the 13th so I may be a few days earlier. This will be rainbow baby #2. I feel like I am back in pregnancy #2 (The first one ended with a diagnosis of a blighted ovum), nervous about what is going on with me. I also have insurance issues this time around so that doesn't really help with the anxiety I feel over this pregnancy.

I hopefully have my first appointment this Thursday when I will be a little over 6 weeks. Since I could not get in anywhere before this upcoming week, I decided to get my blood drawn this past Thursday at a place that offers different types of basic lab work for a flat flee of $49. I should get the result by Monday at the latest, but it may be Tuesday since I had my blood drawn right before the 4th of July weekend.

I go back and forth between cautious optimism and outright fear, but I am hoping I get to give my daughter a sibling next year!! It's really hard for me to maintain a positive mental attitude, but I give it my best every day. It's all we can do, right?

I am getting hungrier (I have to eat every 2 hours) and am more tired. For the first time in months, I actually took a nap while my daughter napped. That's about it, besides random cramping and increased discharge.

Wow, you guys get so many more tests than in England! We don't really get anything until a scan at 12 weeks!

My 2 targets are 6 weeks (just past when I lost my last baby) and 12 weeks. I hope I can relax a bit after the scan!

My main symptom is still funny pains in my tummy. Not sharp at all, barely pain tbh but just funny stretching feelings. Feels really strange.

So nice to know there's quite a few is us in the same situation :)

Heya Lbrum, I'm in the UK too :) whereabouts are you?

They doing the scans because they're considering the cp as miscarriages & I kind of asked for the bloods. The last gp I saw had a mc herself before so that's why I think she was a lot more sympathetic.

Good luck!! Let us know how it goes ;)

Well today I go for repeat bloods to check my levels are rising as they should.

I am hoping to do our first scan between 8-9 weeks. I do t want to go any earlier as I had had a scan at 6 weeks and saw a beautiful HB before I mc at 7 weeks.

I had a MC in May 2014, then with no cycle in between, got pregnant again (Found out July 4th). We mapped the days back to when we BD'd and are pretty certain the LO's due date is around March 10, 2015. So I'd love to join any thread for ladies having March 2015 babies :) Hope everyone has sticky beans!

Hey kits, I'm in Yorkshire but tbh I haven't checked their policies as I wasn't here last time. I'm planning to go the the doctors this weeks so maybe I'll ask them then. It would be nice to get some sort of reassurance that things are at least where they should be at this stage. I have a feeling the next 7 and a half weeks til my scan willbe a long one lol :)

I plan to demand an US at my first doc visit. Firstly, since I didn;t have a cycle between my MC and my new little one, dating scan seems appropriate. Also if I could hear a heartbeat my mind would be sooo much more at ease. If the OB declines my request I'll probably cry.

I hope my HCG levels are appropriate this time. With my Angel baby the highest HCG level I got was 7, and I was at 6w at that point. The baby died in the womb at 4w5d, so clearly the levels were dropping. The ER didn;t even believe I was ever pregnant those *******s. At least I got an ultrasound and I saw my poor dead LO. :( Wish I'd taken a picture.:cry:

Just a sunny smile from the doctor who diagnosed me with "unusual vaginal bleeding" and a "You can be discharged now!". My ER visit was due to 3 days of moderate bleeding. My blood HCG at the ER on May 21 were 0. But I had the HCG of 7 from my GP - DONT TELL ME I WAS NEVER FUCKING PREGNANT, I WAS. I felt the symptoms, I knew my baby was there for weeks before she died.

I'm depressed and a little happy but better to be optimistic. Sometimes i just have this feeling this LO will be a take home baby. I hope I am not wrong.

Fingers crossed, I'll get to 37 weeks with no complications.

Hope you all have H&H pregnancies also!:hugs:

Oh cool, I'm in Preston. Not too far then :) I'm from Texas, USA but I've been living here for over 10 years.

The way my gp explained it is if you've had less than 3 mc then they don't worry about you so probably won't want any early scans, etc. But if you've had 3 then they will.

7 weeks will seem like forever but you'll definitely be able to see your little one. All I'm expecting from my next scan on Friday is a sac.

Did you know you can get a private scan? I think you can get them for around £60-100. But you'll have to search for somewhere near you, at least this is what I've been told.

Good luck!

:hug: similarien, it's awful when they don't listen to you. Some doctors are so amazing, but then others can just be so horrible. I'm sorry you're still pretty down. I have to admit it took me a lot of time to get over my first loss. I copied much better with the CP's.

All I can say is stay positive & think of how much better your new will be in a happy home. Best of luck!

During my 2nd cp I went to the doctors & that gp didn't even believe I was pregnant so she didn't offer any help while I was in so much pain.

I have learned to totally take it easy. I won't push myself, work too hard & definitely won't over stress. I'm also taking acupuncture :)

Really don't want to loose this little one.

There are so many horrible stories. My gp was great last time but when she called the hospital they just told me to go away and take a pregnancy test in a week and come back if I was still pregnant!

I'm allowing myself to be a little bit happy this time but I can understand how you feel!

I'm sure we'll all feel a little better when we reach the 12 week mark! Make sure you all let us know when you get any scans, etc. It's such an exciting time :)

I plan to demand an US at my first doc visit. Firstly, since I didn;t have a cycle between my MC and my new little one, dating scan seems appropriate. Also if I could hear a heartbeat my mind would be sooo much more at ease. If the OB declines my request I'll probably cry.

I hope my HCG levels are appropriate this time. With my Angel baby the highest HCG level I got was 7, and I was at 6w at that point. The baby died in the womb at 4w5d, so clearly the levels were dropping. The ER didn;t even believe I was ever pregnant those *******s. At least I got an ultrasound and I saw my poor dead LO. :( Wish I'd taken a picture.:cry:

Just a sunny smile from the doctor who diagnosed me with "unusual vaginal bleeding" and a "You can be discharged now!". My ER visit was due to 3 days of moderate bleeding. My blood HCG at the ER on May 21 were 0. But I had the HCG of 7 from my GP - DONT TELL ME I WAS NEVER FUCKING PREGNANT, I WAS. I felt the symptoms, I knew my baby was there for weeks before she died.

I'm depressed and a little happy but better to be optimistic. Sometimes i just have this feeling this LO will be a take home baby. I hope I am not wrong.

Fingers crossed, I'll get to 37 weeks with no complications.

Hope you all have H&H pregnancies also!:hugs:

Some doctors have no compassion. It amazes me how flippant and dismissive people are to your concerns, even after you explain why you want an early ultrasound, why you want to come in early for lab work, etc.

Hi ladies, I hope you dont mind me posting in here?
I had a mc on the 10 may this year, I was 9wks 5 days. Lost it naturally at home and we haven't heard from the hospital or doctors since.
I am currently 4 weeks (edd) but I had a period on 3rd June, so hoping that this one will stick. I am absolutely terrified that it will happen again and the lack of support from my doctors surgery has put me off ringing them to book in :(
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"