March 2018 Babies

babenumber3

Reaction score
Anyone else super duper early? I am due on the 3rd of March 2018! Baby number 3.

March 1st
March 2nd - trumpetbeth
March 3rd - babebumber3
March 4th - karoolia
March 5th - charliekitty
March 6th
March 7th - Guppy051708, mushymilkfor2
March 8th
March 9th
March 10th
March 11th
March 12th
March 13th
March 14th
March 15th
March 16th
March 17th
March 18th
March 19th
March 20th
March 21st
March 22nd
March 23rd
March 24th
March 25th
March 26th
March 27th
March 28th
March 29th
March 30th
March 31st

I"m desperately hoping to join you in this group. I'm only 3dpo though. My HEDD is March 12th.

Congrats on your :bfp: and hopefully I'll be here officially in a few days.

I have someone else!! I am due March 2! I found out I was pregnant at 10dpo! Yay!

I finally got my rainbow baby. Much to my surprise! Found out today and thinking im due March 7th

I have someone else!! I am due March 2! I found out I was pregnant at 10dpo! Yay!

I found out about 9 or 10dpo it's amazing isn't it! How are you feeling?

Dream 143 congrats on rainbow baby! how are you feeling?

I'm 3 weeks and 6 days and totally off tea now that happened in my previous pregnancies. I'm a big tea drinker. I'm really hungry as well.

My test this morning at 13dpo. My L.P. is 12 days so touch wood... I'm passed when af should hit! I have a gp appointment for Monday morning to arrange my booking with the midwife 😁😁 My girls are going to be great big sisters!

Attachments

• 20170623_062059.jpg
    20170623_062059.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20170623-075653.jpg
    Screenshot_20170623-075653.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 6
I'm actually feeling really good! My last baby I didn't start feeling sick until 6 weeks, but then it was horrible. So here is hoping and praying this one is a little bit easier because I have a two year old!

I'm actually feeling really good! My last baby I didn't start feeling sick until 6 weeks, but then it was horrible. So here is hoping and praying this one is a little bit easier because I have a two year old!

yes. I had HG until 22 weeks and had a toddler and a 10 year old. Now I have another toddler a 5 year old and a 13 year old so I'm dreading 2 weeks time when sickness hits!

So I'm 14dpo today, had a temp drop (but not too reliable as I'd not been asleep long due to toddler being awake a lot) and I'm cramping like AF is going to happen any minute. My test this morning was still very positive though

I'm due in March, probably 3rd/4th by my calculations.

babenumber3 - I think mild af like cramping is pretty normal. I had it from about 3DPO until a few days ago and I'm still getting twinges now and then. I had cramps the first few weeks of my last pregnancy. That ended in miscarriage, but the doctor told me cramps were perfectly normal. I wouldn't worry too much about your temp either. I have read that temperature can fluctuate a lot in early pregnancy. I think I am done temping now at 14DPO.

Oh me! I'd be due March 7th, as I know exactly the day I ovulated. Thank you painful ovulation!

I just found out this morning! I'm kind of shocked, as this would be baby number 3! My other two are 2.5 and 1.5. While we were planning on this, I just got my first pp period last month and didn't expect it so soon!

babenumber3, I have been nonstop crampy since ovulation. Some days worse then others. And I do believe each pregnancy is supposed to be worse? Don't quote me on that though!

Welcome karoolia and mushymilkfor2! I have been having a bit of cramping today :( it has had me worried. One time when I wiped there was a pin prick size of blood, but only once. This is my second pregnancy, my son is 2.5 and I don't remember what it felt like in the first few weeks last time.

Every once in a while i get random cramping, despite that im still feeling positive. This is pregnancy #7 for me. Ive had 3 babies and 3 MCs. With some of my healthy prengnancies, i had cramping. W some of my MCs, i had cramping. With some MCs i had no cramping until everythinf passed. Its really odd hoe there just doesnt seems to be a rhyme or reason for cramping, sometimes.

Ive been nasuous since a week before my bfp. It comes and goes. I really hope this pregnancy wont result in HG again Otherwise im feeling good.

Db is so excited. Its so cute! He told like 5 ppl already, like the day i found out. I still havnt said anythinf....kinda nice having a sweet little secret

cramping has subsided but replaced by sharp jabbing pain.

Super hungry and super tired. Toddler didn't sleep until 11pm and my 5 year-old just came in with a headache and temperature, so she's now all medicated with Calpol and I've had to song her to sleep. Hubby alarm goes off in the next hour but I can't sleep now!

I have been super hungry and tired as well. Today I actually ate breakfast as soon as I got up, normally I don't want anything for an hour or two. I'm blown away by having symptoms so early. I also found out super early at 8DPO this time. I'm hoping they are all good signs.

I am still getting light cramping feelings, but not constantly anymore, which is nice.

Guppy, just wanted to say how happy I am to see you here. I remember you from the November babies group. You went through a lot, you deserve your beautiful rainbow baby :)

Karoolia I am sooo hungry too! I'm surprised at how early symptoms are showing for me this time too, I knew I was pregnant because of how strong smells were. I could smell everyone cologne and perfumes and got nauseous/car sick like feeling while I was driving.

Can I ask you ladies who have you received your bfps - what was your CM like between O until you got your bfp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"