*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Millhaven

Cautiously expecting #02
Reaction score
Hi!

I couldn't find any March thread so I thought I could start one. Maybe it'll bring good luck "hosting" the testing thread? I sure hope so...

Post your testing date and I'll add you to the list. <3
FX and lots of :dust: that March will bring us many :bfp: 's!

April testing thread can be found here.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1st
- arielian
- Pookied8476 :bfp:

2nd
- Kcmcg :witch:
- Harmony16 :bfp:

3rd
- Jammy512 :bfp:

4th
- MinnieMcMoose :witch:
- peppababy

5th
- Jft1 :bfp:
- Plus1More :angel:
- DaniAnderson

6th

- laurarebecca1 :angel:
- Manuel :witch:
- Daisy2424 :bfp:
- Transdad
- kem18 :witch:
- Aybee Baybee :witch:

7th
- mczzi3737 :bfp:

8th
- swedengirl :witch:
- babyleaf :witch:
- Positive2019 :bfp:
- co_fostermom :witch:
- saveme :bfp:
- sweetchut :witch:

9th
- MissDoc :bfp:
- Anababe :witch:

10th
- Tesh23 :witch:
- jujusflo1986 :bfp:
- Laurabub84 :angel:
- FaithnHope41 :bfp:

11th
- Jiae

12th
- Hopeful2019 :witch:
- JAM1611 :witch:
- TTC2019

13th

14th

15th

- Drgnfly918
- ciz :angel:
- TTC74 :witch:

16th

17th

- Millhaven :angel:

18th

- Audrey2108 :witch:

19th

- Cinderella :bfp:

20th
- Kynen281
- OnErth&InHvn :witch:

21st

22nd

- Livviliv123x
- Mum42crazy :witch:
- pooch :bfp:

23rd
- Nima :angel:
- Cornishmama :witch:
- Ladybug504

24th

25th

- Convie :bfp:
- Zoya391
- Belle514 :witch:
- Tishybabe :witch:

26th
- Kirstyc1994 :bfp:

27th

- Mona15 :witch:

28th

29th

30th

- Ftale :witch:

31st

TBD

- mrshazard94
- DCS14
- KeepTryinLuv :witch:
- Beccaboo828 (April 3rd) :witch:

Last edited:
I cant figure out what dpo I need to test haha I'm 1 dpo today so when do you think would be a good one? :)x

Hi :)
Please can you put me down as March 6th (subject to change depending on when I ovulate - been varying these last few months so who knows - currently cd11 and very very negative opks!)

I cant figure out what dpo I need to test haha I'm 1 dpo today so when do you think would be a good one? :)x

Hmm, good question. I'm no expert so maybe someone else can answer. :)

Hi :)
Please can you put me down as March 6th (subject to change depending on when I ovulate - been varying these last few months so who knows - currently cd11 and very very negative opks!)

Added! :dust: to you and hope those OPK's turn positive soon. <3

Thanks for starting the thread Millhaven. Please put me up for 6th March. FX this is the month. Had letrozole and a HCG injection.

Added. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :dust: <3

Thanks for starting the thread! Can you put me down for March 6? Still waiting for positive opk but think it's right around the corner \\:D/

Hey!!

Thanks for starting! Could you put me down for March 8th? Currently CD13 and ovulate anywhere between 18 and 22- so it might move! But lets go for the 8th- its my lucky number!

Is it me or are the forums really quiet? When I was on here a couple of years ago it seemed much more busy!

Fx and baby dust to everyone!

Please can you put me down for March 8th? Negative OPKs so far but expecting O sometime this week! eee!

Hey!!

Thanks for starting! Could you put me down for March 8th? Currently CD13 and ovulate anywhere between 18 and 22- so it might move! But lets go for the 8th- its my lucky number!

Is it me or are the forums really quiet? When I was on here a couple of years ago it seemed much more busy!

Fx and baby dust to everyone!
We're testing buddies! Though mine might change too depending on when I ovulate! And I agree re the forum, it seems so quiet recently! Sending loads of baby dust!

We're testing buddies! Though mine might change too depending on when I ovulate! And I agree re the forum, it seems so quiet recently! Sending loads of baby dust!

Yes we are! I’m trying OPKs this cycle and also like you all negative. Used them before but found them so confusing so trying the clearblue ones with the smiley faces! I’m hoping I Ov On the later side as OH away until thursday!

And its soooo quiet compared to when i was TTC#1!

Yes we are! I’m trying OPKs this cycle and also like you all negative. Used them before but found them so confusing so trying the clearblue ones with the smiley faces! I’m hoping I Ov On the later side as OH away until thursday!

And its soooo quiet compared to when i was TTC#1!
Ah yeah, they can be so confusing. Mine today was completely blank yet had a line yesterday, but none have been positive! Hopefully you have better luck the the CB ones! Ah fingers crossed for a late Ov for you, I want mine asap!

This will be our first month TTC #1 but I joined the forum back in August and it's quieter even since then!

Hi! Can you please put me down for the 12th? First time using opks. Hopefully will have better success this time! Good luck everyone xx

I will be testing mid March. CD3 today and started our clomid and dexamethasone. Praying this is all of ours month!! <3

Thanks for getting us started, Millhaven. Hope it DOES bring you good luck!

I will be due for period on 3/9.

Can I have some second opinions? Is this positive?

First time uploading a photo so I hope it works properly!

IMG_20190218_115242.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"