*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Hi all,

So I’m currently 10dpo and I feel so crappy about this tww ... I was doing so well up until two days ago! I stupidly did a frer at 8dpo and obviously got a BFN... I just feel like I’m out now. I can’t even trust any symptoms I’ve been having as they’re all the same as AF plus every other time I’ve symptom spotted it’s ended up with the witch making an appearance.

AF is due on Monday and I just know she’s going to come...

I just feel so impatient, restless and anxious about it all ☹️☹️☹️

Hi girls well I'm back with a bit of bad news:cry:
I started AF:witch: right in time the 10th as ff predicted proper flow for AF with clots SORRY TMI! But 88cent test are still showing up faintly positive. This is not looking good for me I am praying this is not another ectopic if so it will make #4 and my Dr already forewarned me if I had another on my right side he would definitely want to remove that tube. And he would highly reject the idea of a methotrexate injection again. I haven't gone in because I am waiting until I stop bleeding completely and test again if its negative I'm actually relieved but if its positive still I can almost guarantee its another ectopic pregnancy:cry:
I'm still rooting for all of you March testers even though mine seems like a very grim ending! Here is my test from the 11th early morning.
:dust:
View attachment 1057309
Aww hun I’m sorry to hear af came :( I hope in the positive way your tests go negative and it wasn’t ectopic for you. Keeping everything crossed.

Hi all,

So I’m currently 10dpo and I feel so crappy about this tww ... I was doing so well up until two days ago! I stupidly did a frer at 8dpo and obviously got a BFN... I just feel like I’m out now. I can’t even trust any symptoms I’ve been having as they’re all the same as AF plus every other time I’ve symptom spotted it’s ended up with the witch making an appearance.

AF is due on Monday and I just know she’s going to come...

I just feel so impatient, restless and anxious about it all ☹️☹️☹️
It’s very hard resisting that pee stick! Ive got no will power at all. Wishing you lots of luck lovely

Hi girls well I'm back with a bit of bad news:cry:
I started AF:witch: right in time the 10th as ff predicted proper flow for AF with clots SORRY TMI! But 88cent test are still showing up faintly positive. This is not looking good for me I am praying this is not another ectopic if so it will make #4 and my Dr already forewarned me if I had another on my right side he would definitely want to remove that tube. And he would highly reject the idea of a methotrexate injection again. I haven't gone in because I am waiting until I stop bleeding completely and test again if its negative I'm actually relieved but if its positive still I can almost guarantee its another ectopic pregnancy:cry:
I'm still rooting for all of you March testers even though mine seems like a very grim ending! Here is my test from the 11th early morning.
:dust:
View attachment 1057309

Sorry to read this. Hope everything works out for you Nd it doesn’t need turn out to be another ectopic. Fx for you Hun

C0F73DFA-69E8-4E05-A4B5-D84E7DA0F10D.jpeg Af still not made its appearance today. Tests still looking pretty negative too. No symptoms at all.

These are my tests from this morning 12dpo. The clinical guard has a more noticable line today but the others still aren’t as dark as I would have liked. But considering I’d spent all day yesterday an emotional wreck preparing for today’s to be negative I’ll take that for today. Booked in the doctors this morning because I’m so anxious now that their not really getting darker. She said I’m definitely pregnant and gave me a midwife referral. She also told me to stop testing and try not to worry about it. But I know I won’t be able to. Just want to see it in words on a digital but I darent take another to see it say no. I think if I make it through Friday with no af I might be able to relax a bit more. Hate this waiting game
DCFE69DD-DD55-4992-8439-2C548822B19E.jpeg

These are my tests from this morning 12dpo. The clinical guard has a more noticable line today but the others still aren’t as dark as I would have liked. But considering I’d spent all day yesterday an emotional wreck preparing for today’s to be negative I’ll take that for today. Booked in the doctors this morning because I’m so anxious now that their not really getting darker. She said I’m definitely pregnant and gave me a midwife referral. She also told me to stop testing and try not to worry about it. But I know I won’t be able to. Just want to see it in words on a digital but I darent take another to see it say no. I think if I make it through Friday with no af I might be able to relax a bit more. Hate this waiting game
View attachment 1057327

When I was pregnant with DS I got an even fainter line than that on a FRER... it was so faint I actually thought it was negative until I had a second look a few hours later! Not to mention that was 3 days after the witch didn’t show up!! It also took a while to get darker after that!

I know it’s easier said than done, but try not stress out about it and just think happy thoughts.

Fx for you! Xx

View attachment 1057327

My test wasn't as dark as I'd hoped for at 12dpo either, but they definitely got darker. The bottom is from this morning. So I'm still testing until my OB appt on the 28th.

C67FB70E-2EB3-4C38-955E-9871FAD71A39.jpeg

When I was pregnant with DS I got an even fainter line than that on a FRER... it was so faint I actually thought it was negative until I had a second look a few hours later! Not to mention that was 3 days after the witch didn’t show up!! It also took a while to get darker after that!

I know it’s easier said than done, but try not stress out about it and just think happy thoughts.

Fx for you! Xx

Thank you for your reply. It does give me hope when people have had a similar experience and it turned out well. My doctor has made me feel a little better today. My digital said not pregnant 2 days ago and I would have thought by now it should be positive but I dare not take it for it to say no again. Would just love to see it in words so I can believe it I think

My test wasn't as dark as I'd hoped for at 12dpo either, but they definitely got darker. The bottom is from this morning. So I'm still testing until my OB appt on the 28th.

View attachment 1057330

Today's looks fab, darker then the control line. Thank you for sharing. Made me feel a bit more confided about mine. My temps are still up today so just waiting and trying to stay positive

Well, maybe I had a chemical. Lines disappeared from tests last couple days and still no AF. Sigh. I'm 5+ days late.

saveme, I'm so sorry. That really sucks. :-(

ciz, I'm sure you're feeling crazy at this point. I hope your body puts you out of your misery soon either with a bfp or AF. The waiting and ambiguity is so hard.

sweetchut, I'm sorry. I hope it turns around, but it does sound like if they've disappeared it was a chemical. Just remind yourself that it is good news that you CAN and did get pregnant, and chemicals do not mean anything at all is wrong, they happen all the time. But they SUCK. :-(

Laura, that really looks great. Those lines are noticeably darker. Not squinters. I hope this means very very good things for you! I wouldn't be able to take the doctor's advice. I'm still testing daily because the anxiety is just too much!

Harmony, your lines are BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!!

View attachment 1057327
Am rooting for you and so hoping it works out. Mine still are not as dark as I would like either and like you I am frightened to do another CB with weeks as it was still saying 1-2 when I think should have said 2-3. Hopefully we just have shy beans who will be fine but are taking time to get comfy!

@saveme: <3 I'm sending hugs and hope everything turns out ok.

@sweetchut: <3

And to you who had faint lines that doesn't seem to darken - I hope they do! <3

7dpo, nipples are sore and tingly, convinced myself I must be pregnant. Did an IC and there’s a shadow of something but it’s not enough to get excited over. This is going SO slowly!

Saveme - I’m so sorry you’re going through this x

Sweetchut - fingers crossed it was just an off test, I know it’s hard to stay positive but if af hasn’t arrived it might not mean anything

Milhaven - your tests looked really good, any news?

Am rooting for you and so hoping it works out. Mine still are not as dark as I would like either and like you I am frightened to do another CB with weeks as it was still saying 1-2 when I think should have said 2-3. Hopefully we just have shy beans who will be fine but are taking time to get comfy!

Thank you hun. I really hope so. Each day is dragging so much and I just wanna see what tomorrow brings. Hopefully a darker line. Fx and positive thoughts for us both :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->