*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

saveme, I'm so sorry. That really sucks. :-(

ciz, I'm sure you're feeling crazy at this point. I hope your body puts you out of your misery soon either with a bfp or AF. The waiting and ambiguity is so hard.

sweetchut, I'm sorry. I hope it turns around, but it does sound like if they've disappeared it was a chemical. Just remind yourself that it is good news that you CAN and did get pregnant, and chemicals do not mean anything at all is wrong, they happen all the time. But they SUCK. :-(

Laura, that really looks great. Those lines are noticeably darker. Not squinters. I hope this means very very good things for you! I wouldn't be able to take the doctor's advice. I'm still testing daily because the anxiety is just too much!

Harmony, your lines are BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!!

Thank you missdoc

Sweetchut - fingers crossed it was just an off test, I know it’s hard to stay positive but if af hasn’t arrived it might not mean anything

Thank you! I really think I'm out and maybe I'll just skip my period this month. But I'm still getting weird twinge-y cramps and am SO bloated. I keep burping too (just little ones but it happens ALL day long). Fatigue like CRAZY. No breast tenderness which is very odd for me if this is just PMS. Sigh. We'll see.

Millhaven, have you retested?

Milhaven - your tests looked really good, any news?

I took a 25 mIU test this morning and also this evening. Stark white both of them. I have on 10 mIU test left but I’m a bit hesitant to use it....it was expensive and I don’t want to waste it. I’m starting to think that my test (https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-14-bfps-so-far.2475255/page-19#post-39206996) actually didn’t have a slightly pink tint to it and that it was an evap instead. Just a feeling.

AF got me.

<3

This is my 6th cycle TTC and I finally confirmed O yesterday with temp, Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test, and CM! I think this is the first cycle with well timed BD! I’ll be testing March 20th! Fingers crossed!

:dust:

I'm sorry af got you. Welcome to the new people.

I picked up 3 Walmart brand tests and a 2pack of FRER. Hurry up Sunday!!!

I’m somewhat around 12 DPO.

I took a 25 mIU test this morning + a 10 mIU but it didn’t work so I don’t know how my lines would be on that. I followed the instructions but the dye ”got stuck” for like 4 out if the time limits 5 minutes. Never experienced that before...

CC130030-813F-4022-831A-247A816B4692.jpeg 08EA67CE-45F2-4290-9A3F-DE101F33C530.jpeg 1A139D1B-E4EC-4C50-93CB-2C51F80FD809.jpeg 23A84102-F5BD-4EDF-A6CA-C348B5D11D8C.jpeg

On the 25 mIU test it was stark white and my temp seems to drop... from 36.67°C on Tuesday to 36,59°C on Wednesday and today 36,51°C.

So maybe my AF is here soon (approx 2-3 days left).

Day 5 and my first response line is still there and pink but still no darker. Cbd still saying not pregnant. I can't take much more of this. My Dr said to just stop testing because I'm pregnant but how can I relax when 5 days after my original bfp my hcg is still not strong enough to be picked up on a digital. I've never experienced anything like this before. It's so frustrating. My temp even went up to the highest it's been all cycle so I thought my line would be darker as it looked like a good sign. I'm so confused and don't know what to do with myself. These last days have just dragged past and I just feel like I'm trapped in limbo.
I called my doctors this morning for a 2nd opinion and she just said the same and to self refer myself to the midwives. I'm just relucted to do it in case this goes wrong. I would have thought they would have at least sent me for a blood test. I'm so scared for this baby, I really don't want to lose it. We dream about this moment all while ttc and how excited and happy we'd feel but all I feel is dread that something's not right

Last edited:
So af was a no show yesterday and nothing so far today. So now I’m gonna go with my 2nd possible ovulation date af won’t be due till Monday-ish.
Still no symptoms as such.

First Cycle trying and im out. Witch is on her way (1 day late) Back ache. Sore boobs, cramping and started spotting this morning. Hopeful for april xxx

I got 2-3 weeks on CB digital today and am currently about 19-20 dpo. Is this right? Thinking it should have been 3+ by now. Thanks

AF arrived right on schedule. So upset, I really thought I had it this time

I’m sorry for the witch coming, JAM, TTC74, and Hopeful. What a freaking bummer.

Laura, what a crappy feeling being stuck in limbo. I’m sorry. :-(

Millhaven, I don’t know what to make of your tests. I guess the first was an indent? It was so convincing. Ugh.

Positive, I think you’re really okay. Those tests were taken off the market here in part because they weren’t very accurate at predicting timing based on hcg because there’s too much a variety in normal range. Hope it changes soon for you though!

As for me, still testing out of anxiety, LOL. Still looking good. Test line is much darker than control. Going to try to cool it on the testing some now.

This was yesterday’s test and I’m going to avoid testing today.

FB902B45-E839-4510-A3CF-8B7152F5BBE7.jpeg

I got 2-3 weeks on CB digital today and am currently about 19-20 dpo. Is this right? Thinking it should have been 3+ by now. Thanks

I think that’s about right. But it does look like all is progressing quite nicely lovely for it to hit 2-3 weeks :)

I’m sorry for the witch coming, JAM, TTC74, and Hopeful. What a freaking bummer.

Laura, what a crappy feeling being stuck in limbo. I’m sorry. :-(

Millhaven, I don’t know what to make of your tests. I guess the first was an indent? It was so convincing. Ugh.

Positive, I think you’re really okay. Those tests were taken off the market here in part because they weren’t very accurate at predicting timing based on hcg because there’s too much a variety in normal range. Hope it changes soon for you though!

As for me, still testing out of anxiety, LOL. Still looking good. Test line is much darker than control. Going to try to cool it on the testing some now.

This was yesterday’s test and I’m going to avoid testing today.

View attachment 1057429

Loving the lines they look fab

Day 5 and my first response line is still there and pink but still no darker. Cbd still saying not pregnant. I can't take much more of this. My Dr said to just stop testing because I'm pregnant but how can I relax when 5 days after my original bfp my hcg is still not strong enough to be picked up on a digital. I've never experienced anything like this before. It's so frustrating. My temp even went up to the highest it's been all cycle so I thought my line would be darker as it looked like a good sign. I'm so confused and don't know what to do with myself. These last days have just dragged past and I just feel like I'm trapped in limbo.
I called my doctors this morning for a 2nd opinion and she just said the same and to self refer myself to the midwives. I'm just relucted to do it in case this goes wrong. I would have thought they would have at least sent me for a blood test. I'm so scared for this baby, I really don't want to lose it. We dream about this moment all while ttc and how excited and happy we'd feel but all I feel is dread that something's not right
Aww lovely there’s nothing more frustrating than drs saying something like that. I was told the same but unfortunately did start bleeding so knew it was finished.
When are you / were you due af?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"