*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

74BB35C2-66FD-4D3C-8018-7CE6BBB419AB.jpeg I decided to try a cheapie. This afternoon i just had a wave of tiredness to point I needed a nap. Quite surprised I had this much of a line considering how diluted my sample was

Last edited:
View attachment 1057435 I decided to try a cheapie. This afternoon i just had a wave of tiredness to point I needed a nap. Quite surprised I had this much of a line considering how diluted my sample was

What a weird limbo you’re in! These lines are back and forth. Where are you in your cycle?

I’m sorry for the witch coming, JAM, TTC74, and Hopeful. What a freaking bummer.

Laura, what a crappy feeling being stuck in limbo. I’m sorry. :-(

Millhaven, I don’t know what to make of your tests. I guess the first was an indent? It was so convincing. Ugh.

Positive, I think you’re really okay. Those tests were taken off the market here in part because they weren’t very accurate at predicting timing based on hcg because there’s too much a variety in normal range. Hope it changes soon for you though!

As for me, still testing out of anxiety, LOL. Still looking good. Test line is much darker than control. Going to try to cool it on the testing some now.

This was yesterday’s test and I’m going to avoid testing today.

View attachment 1057429
Thanks - that is a beautiful line you have and is darker than the control line, mine isn't darker than the control line yet either. Hopefully everything turns out good, staying positive at the moment. xx

What a weird limbo you’re in! These lines are back and forth. Where are you in your cycle?
Tell me about it. I had a positive ov test on the cd21 but I didn’t have any ewcm but cervix was open so I guessed if I had ovulated it was around 21-22but then I had another positive ov test with ewcm on cd 24 so I reckon my body didn’t ov first time round so afew days later it did tried it again. Currently on cd 36 my cycles are usually 33-35.

I have been so tired yesterday and today (I'm only 3 DPO)! I thought it was because I out one scoop of decaf in my coffee but today was full strength and here I am exhausted! I even worked out this morning. Headache (which only happens the day before AF), yellowish EWCM yesterday and some again today. Hoping these are all good signs!

Tell me about it. I had a positive ov test on the cd21 but I didn’t have any ewcm but cervix was open so I guessed if I had ovulated it was around 21-22but then I had another positive ov test with ewcm on cd 24 so I reckon my body didn’t ov first time round so afew days later it did tried it again. Currently on cd 36 my cycles are usually 33-35.

So you may be 11 dpo today? Then perhaps these weird light lines aren't so bad, and are just a sign of things just being really early. Fingers crossed for you!

So you may be 11 dpo today? Then perhaps these weird light lines aren't so bad, and are just a sign of things just being really early. Fingers crossed for you!
Yes that’s with what I’m going with now because i was going with my 1st ov so af would have been yesterday but nothing came so on to 2nd ov 11dpo lol very confusing. So keeping all crossed and need to restock tests again haha

So sorry about the ones the witch got. <3 FX next month/cycle brings you lots of dust and a BFP! <3 <3

Well that stinks on the dye issues.

Indeed. ](*,)

Millhaven, I don’t know what to make of your tests. I guess the first was an indent? It was so convincing. Ugh.

Me neither. I'm starting to think that it was an indent but then...I decided to take a new 25 mIU test this evening after a 3,5 hours hold. I also out of curiosity took a OPK. These are the results...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3_2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg

MIllhaven, I see something on the third one, both regular and inverted. Ugh. So weird. I hope it's all weird in a good way and not some bizarre indent. Man I wish I could speed up time for you. For all of us! Fingers crossed for you!

Ugh! I'm still seeing really faint lines on my tests. Can't tell if I have line eye or if it really is there. My period is now 6+ days late. Guess I'll just put it out of my mind and test next week? I don't know what else to do anymore...

So sorry about the ones the witch got. <3 FX next month/cycle brings you lots of dust and a BFP! <3 <3

Indeed. ](*,)

Me neither. I'm starting to think that it was an indent but then...I decided to take a new 25 mIU test this evening after a 3,5 hours hold. I also out of curiosity took a OPK. These are the results...

View attachment 1057449 View attachment 1057451 View attachment 1057453 View attachment 1057455 View attachment 1057459

I see lines on all preg test ones lovely

Ugh! I'm still seeing really faint lines on my tests. Can't tell if I have line eye or if it really is there. My period is now 6+ days late. Guess I'll just put it out of my mind and test next week? I don't know what else to do anymore...

Could you go to dr for a blood test to see what your levels are?

Tonight’s test. I’m cautiously excited now 642132C2-F909-49CC-8229-74977E924DF0.jpeg

Ciz, that’s great! There’s definitely some color!

Sweetchut, I’m sorry, that’s really a bummer. I’ll hold out some hope for you but agree, ask your doctor for a beta draw and let them know you’re late for your period have had some positives but think you’re having an early loss. Hopefully they’ll do a draw for you.

Reactions: ciz
Aww lovely there’s nothing more frustrating than drs saying something like that. I was told the same but unfortunately did start bleeding so knew it was finished.
When are you / were you due af?

Going by my chart I would be 14/15dpo today, so would have expected it by today. I didn't test this morning because I had what felt like period pain low in my stomach and all in my back all night and went to the loo early hours and had the tiniest speck of pink cm when I wiped so I assumed it was all over. Had nothing since so far today but do still feel a little crampy. Mainly in my back. Just so frustrating not knowing what's happening. Also slightly worrying about ectopic pregnancy because of Google. Should learn to stay off it but it's all I keep doing. Trying to find some hope I guess. I've had a bad feeling from the moment I found out Sunday that something didn't feel right and I've never felt that before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->