March 2020 Babies - Please Join

Yeah I get you. I’m waiting till at least the end of this week so my period due date is out of the way. Xx

Bought a pack of 2 frers today. Trying to hold on to do it. I said I wouldn't do it but I can't stop testing! Hopefully I'll be able to hold on until the morning, if not I have one for this evening and another for the morning.

No sore boobs whatsoever or anything other than being tired, and that could be for any reason....:/

Mrs fruitie, so glad you mentioned about the cheapie tests. I did the frer this evening (after holding my pee for a few hours and the difference!!
My tests never got this dark with my miscarriage. Hope it's a good sign!

I'm so bloated and cramp a bit from time to time so I'm terrified still

View attachment 1063826

IMG_20190704_201205.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Molly, that’s a great strong Line! The cheapies are only just going properly dark for me today on the day I was due on my period. Fingers crossed we both have sticky beans after our losses.
I can’t stop testing either. I’m doing at least one a day. Terrified in case they get lighter. I have no symptoms apart from tired and lower back pain/cramp. I have a retroverted uterus so feel it in my back. Xx

Hi Molly, that’s a great strong Line! The cheapies are only just going properly dark for me today on the day I was due on my period. Fingers crossed we both have sticky beans after our losses.
I can’t stop testing either. I’m doing at least one a day. Terrified in case they get lighter. I have no symptoms apart from tired and lower back pain/cramp. I have a retroverted uterus so feel it in my back. Xx

I wish I was on one a day haha. Same symptoms as well. Last time mine were so strong! (The only reason I tested) but the tests were so so light. I'm still afraid to go to the GP in case their test doesn't pick it up yet.

I think after the FRER their test should pick up ok! I’m going to call the docs tomorrow and ask for an early booking appointment and an early scan to ease my mind and hopefully see a little heartbeat! As soon as I see a heartbeat I’ll relax a bit but not until then. Xx

I doubt I will get one. The hospital sends the date once you register and that's that :/. I will call them next week. My period is due tomorrow so I'll wait until after the weekend at least.

I feel you guys. I don't have many tests on hand and don't want to waste money on more so I have only tested a few times, but I am always so paranoid at this stage. I had a missed miscarriage with my first pregnancy, didn't know until I finally saw my OB for my first scan at 11 weeks, it was terrible. I'm a lawyer in training and am writing the bar exam July 15 and 16 so I'm waiting until I get back from that to call my doctor. I'll be almost 7 weeks then so I'm hoping she might book me in for an early scan around 8-9 weeks.

Molly- how are you feeling today? No period I hope and your little bean is sticking?

Karoolia - it’s really nerve wracking after a mmc. Every little pain I get I’m worrying and rushing to the loo to make sure I’m not bleeding.

I’ve made my booking appointment today for 22nd July at 9am, so I’ll be 6 and a half weeks. 2 weeks and a few days to go. I’m thinking of booking a private scan the weekend that I will be 7 weeks pregnant too! X

I totally get what you mean about the ic’s and the frer’s. I did an IC last night and it wasn’t very dark and potentially not massively diluted either and then a frer this morning which was proper blazing!!!

@karoolia i hear you totally. I had a mmc in 2000 and same thing happened to me. Then I had a mc in Feb the day before my first scan which could have ended up the same way had the mc not started when it did. I was a little worried the other night as I had some cramping that seemed a little more than it should have been but it’s stopped now. And my boobs!!!! I swear someone swapped them for watermelons! They feel huge and hurt!!!!! Haha

9EB7FC37-4439-4503-95BA-2EDC4DB70582.jpeg 0C35D40B-034E-4A71-927A-5923677D4A1E.jpeg

That FRER is amazing! Looks good to me!
It’s a bit odd that I’m wishing my boobs would hurt as then it’d be a symptom... but I really do wish they hurt x

Molly- how are you feeling today? No period I hope and your little bean is sticking?

Karoolia - it’s really nerve wracking after a mmc. Every little pain I get I’m worrying and rushing to the loo to make sure I’m not bleeding.

I’ve made my booking appointment today for 22nd July at 9am, so I’ll be 6 and a half weeks. 2 weeks and a few days to go. I’m thinking of booking a private scan the weekend that I will be 7 weeks pregnant too! X
I'm so so tired! My eyes kept closing throughout the day. Had to take a 20 mins nap before picking up my youngest from the childminders. I'm slightly crampy this evening, nothing major but still freaking out a bit. Period due today but no appearance made and did a clearblue test, the line was dark.

I hear you about the boobs! Keep squeezing mind to see if they hurt yet

I totally get what you mean about the ic’s and the frer’s. I did an IC last night and it wasn’t very dark and potentially not massively diluted either and then a frer this morning which was proper blazing!!!

View attachment 1063902 View attachment 1063903

Great line!!

I have a retroverted uterus too that I just found out I had :) Fingers crossed for your sticky bean. I had a two bright + signs Monday at around 11pm and early hours in the morning which suprised me, and then I took a Clearblue conception indicator which said 2-3 weeks. I didn't quite believe it so I got the GP to take a Beta HCG blood test which apparently is positive :D Struggling to believe it to be honest. I don't think I will until I see it on a scan, as I wasn't supposed to be able to have children. It's a little miracle.

My boobs have been sooooo sore the past week and I've been constantly wanting to eat strawberries, but they have to be super sweet. My stomach is so bloated too though :(

IMG_2204.jpg copy.jpg IMG_2206 copy.jpg IMG_2207.jpg

Congratulations MrsSmudge! Really great BFPs! Lovely to hear you’re pregnant when you didn’t think you’d be able to have children! Really happy story I get 2-3 weeks too, and I’m 4+2 so fits right! I’m going to do another at 6 weeks so so can see a 3+ to hopefully ease my mind! X

Morning update! Nobody else to share with lol. I passed out at 10pm last night after fighting to stay awake for a couple of hours. Slept for 11 and still feel tired. I'm trying to eat iron rich food but have to get better are taking supplements now, might need a blood test. I'm always anemic or borderline but I guess it's getting worse?
My mood is all over the place, but could also me the anxiety. I was cramping a bit last night and it was freaking me out, it wasn't too bad but still. I don't want to relive last month's experience.

On a positive note, I took 2 tests this morning. On the frer the test like is SLIGHTLY darker than the control and it came up as soon as the urine ran past it. The CI still lighter than control but it's very visible now. Again, a bit darker in person.

IMG_20190706_092204.jpg

Really worrying today and feeling upset. I have no symptoms what so ever which is how my mmc started last pregnancy. I think hormones are making my worry worse. My husband seems a bit dismissive of my worry too which is not helping!

I hope all you ladies are feeling ok? What symptoms have you woken up with today? X

Really worrying today and feeling upset. I have no symptoms what so ever which is how my mmc started last pregnancy. I think hormones are making my worry worse. My husband seems a bit dismissive of my worry too which is not helping!

I hope all you ladies are feeling ok? What symptoms have you woken up with today? X

I have nothing either, except exhaustion and that could be anemia. I know how you feel. I'm a bit tender around the lower belly like when I'm about to get my period and it's torture. In saying that, I had SUCH strong symptoms last time (even vomitting which had never happened before week 6 before) and it didn't go well. We just don't really know I guess. But the tests help a bit...a bit the hormones are increasing.

Yay congrats Molly! Great lines!! Must be good if the test line is darker than control! Really happy for you

Congratulations @MollyMalone

Awwww @MrsFruitie i hear you... it’s such a worrying time isn’t it. I have the odd craving, a chocolate aversion, sick of that metal taste and my boobs. Yet I’m still worried too. Looked at the early scan options this morning again to try fit one in with other plans and school holidays with 4 kids at home! And I’m not even sure I can do it. I’m so worried it will show something wrong....I don’t know what to do at all. We worry about getting pregnant then we worry through the pregnancy then we worry all their bloody lives!!!!!!!:roll:

Big hugs for you :hugs:

Congratulations @MollyMalone

Awwww @MrsFruitie i hear you... it’s such a worrying time isn’t it. I have the odd craving, a chocolate aversion, sick of that metal taste and my boobs. Yet I’m still worried too. Looked at the early scan options this morning again to try fit one in with other plans and school holidays with 4 kids at home! And I’m not even sure I can do it. I’m so worried it will show something wrong....I don’t know what to do at all. We worry about getting pregnant then we worry through the pregnancy then we worry all their bloody lives!!!!!!!:roll:

Big hugs for you :hugs:
When are you thinking of having an early scan? At how many weeks? I was thinking around 7 weeks... is that too early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"