March 2020 Babies - Please Join

When are you thinking of having an early scan? At how many weeks? I was thinking around 7 weeks... is that too early?
I wouldn’t have said so. They should be able to see the heartbeat. I was planning on waiting until about 10 weeks as my problem area seems to be 6/7 weeks. I’m not sure if we will yet as symptoms this time are much stronger and we have so much on in August it’s difficult to get one when we’re available. Going to see how things go first I think before making our final decision xx

I’m going to be super paranoid for some time now! Kids wanted to go on the bumper cars and I never even gave it a thought.....:(

When I had my first (in Spain) I had my first scan at 6 weeks and I'm pretty sure there was a heartbeat (could be mistaken). Then I had scans every second week for the whole pregnancy (one being 3d), I was lucky though...is not the norm over there. But my hospital deemed me high risk just because I had hypothyroidism (even though it was under control) and I went both, public and private.

In Ireland you don't get that, there are 2 official scans and then you might get a few small ones in between too. But I doubt they'll do an early one...:/. I'm planning to do a private one before then (all going well), and maybe wait until we go to Spain next month on holidays because I'd say it will be a lot cheaper

I’ve found an early scanning place close to home for £70, and they can do any time from 6 weeks. So I’m booking it for 3rd of August all being well.
I’m feeling really down today as I don’t feel pregnant at all, and I don’t think the pregnancy will last. Maybe I’m just being pessimistic and paranoid, but it’s exactly how I felt last time with our loss x

Having really bad cramping tonight that won’t go away. Doubled over frustrated and uncomfortable. My worry may have been correct, we will see in the next few day x

It seems I was being hormonal and over dramatic... all is ok again for now. But those cramps lasted hours and were extremely uncomfortable x

Oh Mrs Fruitie I'm so sorry. I seem to cramp more I'm the evening, I was a bit upset over it last night but back to normal.again this morning (?) It comes on and off I guess. It's nerve wrecking. The anxiety over all of this is so stressfull.

My cramps always seem to be on an evening too. Try not to worry I’m sure it’s just baby getting all nuzzled in and comfy xx

Early pregnancy is such a mind game isn't it? We worry when we cramp and we worry when new feel nothing. Cramping and basically every other symptom or lack thereof can be completely normal or a sign of something wrong. My saving grace right now is that I am crazy busy and don't have time to think about it much.

I’m sorry you ladies get the same stress but at the same time I’m glad I’m not on my own. It’s great having you all to talk to. Yeah it started around 9pm to about 11pm then eased off as I fell asleep. I was at the doctors this morning for another reason and the doc said as long as no bleeding it’s ok. X

How is everyone doing today? Sore boobs have officially started today, definitely bloated, especially in the evenings and bought 2 more digis. Will take one in the am to see if the weeks have gone up. Last time I did one was when I posted the picture here a few days ago and not FMU.
I will be 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Feels very tender and still have cramps so that makes me nervous. Fingers crossed I will be showing 2-3 weeks at least on the test in the morning

I really haven't had many symptoms. I feel queasy from time to time, but it's mild and have had some mild cramping off and on (more like a stretching feel). That's it. I've been trying not to let the lack of symptoms worry me. I didn't have many symptoms with my miscarriage or my successful pregnancy so that just may be how my body is.

How is everyone doing today? Sore boobs have officially started today, definitely bloated, especially in the evenings and bought 2 more digis. Will take one in the am to see if the weeks have gone up. Last time I did one was when I posted the picture here a few days ago and not FMU.
I will be 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Feels very tender and still have cramps so that makes me nervous. Fingers crossed I will be showing 2-3 weeks at least on the test in the morning

I’m feeling a bit less worried after my evening of panic the other day. Still doing cheapie tests multiple times a day and all are coming back nice a strong now which I’m hoping are a good sign. I’ve got a digi test to try in a week or so once I’m past 5 weeks as I need to see a 3+ to ease my stress. I’m 4 weeks 5 days today so not out of chemical pregnancy territory yet... that’s my first milestone. Trying to set mile stones so I can feel a bit better as I reach them. So far I have 5 weeks out of CP zone, 6.5 weeks booking appt, 8 week scan, 12 week scan, 16 week midwife appt and heartbeat listen. Just need to think about the next mile stone. Maybe I’m being a bit OTT but this helps me after last times loss x

I still have zero symptoms, my nipples hurt on and off but I’m not sure if that’s just because I want them too and keep poking them to check...

I really haven't had many symptoms. I feel queasy from time to time, but it's mild and have had some mild cramping off and on (more like a stretching feel). That's it. I've been trying not to let the lack of symptoms worry me. I didn't have many symptoms with my miscarriage or my successful pregnancy so that just may be how my body is.

It's early days and also if that's your normal for pregnancies then it's a good sign. I had the strongest symptoms with my miscarriage than with any of my healthy pregnancies and in the end it meant nothing. So I guess it's just me trying to hold on to something "tangible" to tell me things are ok.

My cheapie tests now...

That's a very strong line!!! I'd be very happy with that, especially considering how bad cheapies are.

I did my Digi this morning. I'm 5 weeks today (I think) I went to bed quite late and up for work very early so I wasn't sure the urine would concentrated enough but have gone but to 2-3 weeks. I'll probably give the GP a ring and book an appointment for this week.

IMG_20190708_060926.jpg

Woohoo that’s exciting! I’m glad the digi results have progressed for you both!! Mumof1, I’m 4+5 so our babies will be due very close together!! X

I'm back from the GP. His test was faint but my urine very diluted too.
He booked me in for bloods on Thursday to check my thyroid, iron levels, and hcgs levels. He said he will send the blood results to the hospital along with a request for an early scan. Hopefully they'll give me one because I don't know if they have their own criteria in the hospital.

I'm back from the GP. His test was faint but my urine very diluted too.
He booked me in for bloods on Thursday to check my thyroid, iron levels, and hcgs levels. He said he will send the blood results to the hospital along with a request for an early scan. Hopefully they'll give me one because I don't know if they have their own criteria in the hospital.

It’s good you’re getting all the tests and a request for an early scan! Fingers crossed they get you in early. Have you made your booking appointment too? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->