March 8th(ish) Testers!!!

nmv

Reaction score
I'm ovulating today!!!! :happydance:

It's the first certain ovulation since my MC last November and I couldn't be more thrilled about our chances this cycle!

I plan to test on March 8th...if I can wait that long!
Who's with me?!??
:friends:

Exciting!

I'm due to ovulate within the next 48 hours, so AF would actually be due around the 8th this cycle. I'll join you on the 8th(ish) testing :)

Good luck ladies I'm also due to o in the next 48hrs so I will join you testing on the 8th ish :) x

I'll join in! Although I will prob cave a couple days before, I oed today and af is due march 6 I think so I'll prob test then if af doesn't show up!

I'll join you all :flower:

I plan on testing March 6 (close enough to the 8th right? :haha: ), which should be 14dpo for me. I might cave and test a little earlier, but I'm hoping to hold out.

Good luck and lots of :dust: to you all!

Good morning ladies!
:)

I'm so excited this morning!!
Last night my fertilityfriend app went from "good" to "high" chances of conception...we were right on the money this month!!!!!!

Here's to all of us getting BFPs!
:happydance:

I'll join! I'm close to ovulating, probably in the next few days. That means testing around March 8!

Good morning, ladies! I think I ovulated last night/early this morning. I'm waiting on tomorrow morning's temp to confirm. *Fingers crossed!* This makes AF due on the 8th.

FX we all get BFPs! :flower:

How's everyone feeling so far?

I'm 5dpo today and already want to test :haha: I haven't had much in the way of symptoms except that I've been nauseous the last two days. I keep trying to remind myself that it's probably too early for symptoms but I can't help getting my hopes up. :dohh:

I'm joining :thumbup: AF is due on the 7th. So far boobs hurt but thats not unusual for me, but they did start a little earlier than usual.

VERY good over here!!!

I have now gotten my 2 unmistakable signs of pregnancy!
1) CRAZY THIRSTY
2) Pulling/tugging feeling around bellybutton

Plus, I keep feeling a pinching in my uterus, in the same spot...and also a brief burning sensation in my nipples, which isnt normal for me either. Last time I just knew, because of these very symptoms!!!!!
:wohoo:

I'm due to test on March 7. :D Yesterday (7 dpo) my temp shot way up and it's still much higher today. All day yesterday I had strange cramps that weren't normal AF cramps, and kind of a pinching sensation around my uterus. No real "symptoms" as of now, but really hoping for that BFP...

How is everyone's wait going?

It's going :haha:

I've had tons of symptoms so far, which are driving me absolutely crazy. Mainly, I've felt really nauseous and put off food and absolutely exhausted. I'm hoping those are good signs. I tested yesterday (at 7dpo) and obviously got a bfn, but I'm hoping this is my lucky cycle.

Sending lots of :dust: to everyone!

VERY good over here!!!

I have now gotten my 2 unmistakable signs of pregnancy!
1) CRAZY THIRSTY
2) Pulling/tugging feeling around bellybutton

Plus, I keep feeling a pinching in my uterus, in the same spot...and also a brief burning sensation in my nipples, which isnt normal for me either. Last time I just knew, because of these very symptoms!!!!!
:wohoo:

Sounds promising! :happydance:

Hey ladies! I chose March 8th my testing day too! Will see if I can wait that long though haha

Ok, mom has begged me to start testing tomorrow, since I have about 9 cheapie tests left anyway....I'll keep you posted on the developments...

Once I start seeing a faint line, I'll use a more expensive one!!!!

Good luck to us all! :happydance:

I'm having trouble figuring out what's a symptom and what's because of my cold!

1-3 dpo - bloaty/gassy/gross
5-6 dpo - headachey
8 dpo - absolutely exhausted

So not a tonne of symptoms, but I know these can be early symptoms. But my cold could be throwing things off too.

Joining u guys a lil late! I am due on 7/8th march as well! I have had a really weird cycle!

6DPO and 9DPO - Thick yellow mucus after bowel movement!! Never had this before! No breast tenderness
7DPO and 8DPO - Lil pinkish/browinsh mucus only on wiping, mild cramps, breast tenderness!

I generally start spotting after 10DPO but started early this cycle. I am scared to expect too much cos I have been disappointed a hundred times and weird cycles cos of PCOS!
But I am really hoping this is the month! Starting Femara next month! Hoping to conceive without medication after an year long of trying!

FINGERS CROSSED FOR ALL OF US! GOOD LUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->