March 8th(ish) Testers!!!

Well I'm not hopeful for this cycle anymore, when I checked my cp earlier I had small amount of fresh red blood on my finger, I think AF is a matter of a few days away :(. I am tempted to test in the morning just for the sheer hell of it, see what kind of mood I wake up in....

It could be that illusive implantation bleeding!

Sorry for the BFN :(

I am going to go into ever test with the plan that it's negative... see how that goes....

This morning's test was a :bfn: for me too....not that I'm surprised, I'm still just 11dpo...so the plan WAS to wait until the 5th to test again...
HOWEVER!...
I just came across this study done on 7 of the top over the counter pregnancy tests...
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16295647

Needless to say, I'll be picking up a few of the First Response tests on my way home from work today, and testing again tomorrow!!! :thumbup:

((Fingers Crossed SO Hard!!!))
:dust:

I cracked today and tested at 11 dpo, but it was a BFN. :(

I tested today (11dpo) with a BFN as well. :nope: I'm still holding out hope though. You're not out until the witch shows! :hugs:

Also, I'm going to see if I can find a thread that was made on here a while ago that explained why some women get early BFPs and others get later ones. It really helps explain the build up of HCG and what it means for early testing. If I can find the thread, I'll put up a link in here.

nmv - Thank you for posting that study. It's crazy that some of those tests were that insensitive...I can't believe that they only showed 16% of pregnancies the day of a missed period. I wonder what tests they used...makes me wonder about my ICs :wacko:

Don't be discouraged by your bfns! It's still early!

Thanks for sharing that study. My new strategy is to test less often and only use frers. I'm going to test tomorrow and then wait till Sunday if af doesn't show on the weekend.

You are right, aidensxmomma and crazycatlady! This evening I've had a lot of AF-like cramping, so not too reassuring. But anything is possible. :) Good luck to you both on testing/retesting! FX for both of you!

I gave in and tested this morning, BFN :(. Cervix was bloody again this evening. I know there's still a chance but I'm not too optimistic. Not going to test again til Saturday, if AF doesn't show xx

Don't be discouraged by your bfns! It's still early!

Thanks for sharing that study. My new strategy is to test less often and only use frers. I'm going to test tomorrow and then wait till Sunday if af doesn't show on the weekend.

This is my plan as well...especially after getting another :bfn: this morning!!! :brat:

Now I wait....
No more testing until I'm officially late!

I'm staying in decent spirits, but I want this SO BAD, I could PUKE!
(and not from morning sickness, either.. :nope:)
The BFNs are just too hard...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
aidensxmomma...I thought this might be similar to information in the other thread you mentioned....I found it very interesting and helpful!
https://whenmybaby.com/implantation-doubling-calculator.php

I set mine at 2mIU/ml to start, but I've read that many ladies actually start out around 1mIU/ml...which explains why it takes some women so long to show a positive result.

I hope you guys find this info as calming as I did....sure helped my patience level a lot!

Tested tonight with frer digital and got a bfp!!!

In disbelief right now!

It was a digital so just said yes, no lines to analyze, actually bought the digital by accident as was in rush but I guess this way it's pretty clear???

Tested tonight with frer digital and got a bfp!!!

In disbelief right now!

It was a digital so just said yes, no lines to analyze, actually bought the digital by accident as was in rush but I guess this way it's pretty clear???

Congrats!

Bfn followed by spotting for me this am, think I'm probably out. Good luck all!

crazycatlady5, congratulations!

I haven't tested yet. AF is due on the 8th, but I'll be at the cabin that morning so if AF doesn't show I may do an evening test, or I may leave it to Monday (9th, 1 day late).

I'm feeling sick this morning, and have been on and off since Monday afternoon. I'm really hoping this is a good sign!

Congratulations crazycatlady5, I've not tested yet either but af is due on the 7th so really want to try and wait. I've got a pounding head ache today which I don't usually get and boobs are still really sore, really hoping these are good signs!

Congrats Crazycatlady5! Praying for a sticky bean for ya! :)

I'm trying my best to hold out and test tomorrow since AF isn't due until the 9th-10th so even Friday might still be too early. At this point I think I'm scared of getting a BFP ORa BFN -.- I'm just so nervous!!!

OMG, congrats crazycatlady! That's so exciting, especially since you were discouraged! :D

Can I ask, did you end up having many symptoms? I'm on day three of a still-high temp spike that happened at 11 dpo and AF is due today but I didn't get my normal temp drop OR the spotting I usually get a day or two before. But I'm afraid to test again because I'm still cramping (so is AF coming?) and I have no other symptoms other than being reallllly thirsty.

Thanks all!

At 1-3 dpo I felt gassy/bloated

And then after that I thought nothing. I've had this bad cold so I attributed my exhaustion to that, but maybe it's an early pregnancy syptom?

And then since last night testing bfp my brain automatically is looking for things. I've had small pinching feelings in my boobs and uterus. I'm sure I'll notice every little thing now!

But yeah, not as many symptoms as I anticipated having.

Oh I should add - I've been an emotional basket case for the last two days (although Dh says longer :p), so dpo 11-12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->