March 8th(ish) Testers!!!

Tested tonight with frer digital and got a bfp!!!

In disbelief right now!

It was a digital so just said yes, no lines to analyze, actually bought the digital by accident as was in rush but I guess this way it's pretty clear???

OMG!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
:wohoo:

Come on, sticky bean! :happydance:

Congrats on the bfp!! ��

Can I join y'all? It's my first month ttc and today is 7dpo. Trying to hold out til the 8th if I can! Good luck to all.

Oh I should add - I've been an emotional basket case for the last two days (although Dh says longer :p), so dpo 11-12.

OMG, me too!!!!
I feel like a crazy person sometimes, LOL! :change:
Last night especially....so I feel for ya!

I've also had a LOT of pinching type pains in my uterus and random shooting pains in nipples! (Plus, my bra irritates me to NO END about halfway through the day)

I hope I get to join you in the BFP zone soon!
Everything my body is doing tells me I'm preggers....just need the friggin' confirmation already!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! :grr:
(lol)

...and I JUST got another pinching feeling in my uterus!!!! :tease:

Nmv that sounds like me! I've had consistent pinching in my uterus. Fx!

For the ladies who've ever poked yourselves in the belly button, you know that pinchy/tingly feeling it causes behind & below the belly button? I've had that sensation, but much lower, all day! (And interestingly enough, I don't get nearly the intensity of sensation I normally do if I actually do poke my belly button...)

Sorry the witch got you! I am pretty sure she's on her way for me too! Christmas babies all around ;)

SO sorry for those who are out already! :(

I almost tested when I woke up today, but I just know if I got a BFN before work that it would ruin my Friday....so I changed my mind.

Also, my temp dipped a little this morning....
Its almost over, one way or another.....

I'll test again tomorrow morning, because I just cant help myself. LOL
WISH ME LUCK!!!! :)

Good luck nmv. Mine dipped too. If it dips tomorrow I'm not testing. If it doesn't I am lol.

Has anyone had any light pink spotting? Had some this morning and thought AF was coming 4 days early since I'm 10 dpo but nothing ever since....I'm soo anxious cause the more I read the more I keep thinking it might be Implantation spotting?!

HEY!!!! I'm 10DPO and this just happened this afternoon!!! With slight cramping!

Birthday is on the 7th and AF is due on the 8th been sick with a cold / flu and only symptom is sore nipples no usual nausea or breast tenderness,I hope this is my birthday gift

I am supposed to have af arrive on the 8th - I tested this past Tuesday and it was Neg- hopeful for a bfp on Sunday and no af!! My stomach has felt odd for about a week now and extremely tender brests which normally dpeanut happen. Hopefully Sunday is a day of a lot of bfps!! :winkwink:

I am supposed to have af arrive on the 8th - I tested this past Tuesday and it was Neg- hopeful for a bfp on Sunday and no af!! My stomach has felt odd for about a week now and extremely tender brests which normally dpeanut happen. Hopefully Sunday is a day of a lot of bfps!! :winkwink:

Af arrived today- remembering that Gods timing is perfect! Good luck to everyone test tomorrow!!:thumbup::thumbup:

I cant believe it...

I'm out... :witch:
:(

11dpo bfn this morning. AF due in 3 days....I have no symptoms, except last night I had what I would imagine vertigo feels like. It lasted 15 min. I was dizzy and seeing stars-cartoon style. I thought I was having a stroke! Has this happened to anyone else?

Hello ladies, I'm one of those annoying lurkers who hasn't posted before :)

My husband and I are trying for #3 and I tested this morning using a FR, 2nd wee of the day and my AF isn't due until Friday.

I don't normally test and wait to see if AF arrives but the last week I've really felt pregnant. I ovulated around a week ago Sunday, and the following Tuesday was in bed with a migraine all day (my first ever migraine). It was so bad it left me feeling sick for the next two days. All weekend I've had what feel like period pains (didn't notice this with my other two), and I know it's not AF. Ever since mine first started they've ran like clockwork, never a day early or late.

I'm sure there's a second line, bit also feel like I may be seeing things. I don't want to get my hopes up! What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs