March/April/May FETs

abennion

PAL with #1!
Reaction score
Hey All,

Looks like we'll be slotted for a March setup, April/May FET. Looking for cycle buddies (even though I know it's a ways away)!

Hi Aben, I'm currently CD23 and starting FET on next cycle, have long cycles though so this is likely to be start of march time or a bit later
I'm in another thread but a bit behind some of the other ladies :)

Welcome, Star! Hopefully this FET will be successful for you!

Hi ladies. it looks like I will be joining this group. I kind of want to start next cycle which will be beginning of March but may end up moving forward with an April date for the next FET. Hubs is doing a work trip so we will move around his schedule as he wants to be there for me.

Last year was a really rough year, we lost our son at almost 22 week in September and then we just had a loss shortly after our last FET in January so trying keeping our fingers crossed, stay positive and move forward.

Thank you. We are slowly moving past the grief, it has just been super crazy emotional. So this last FET was really intense. I think the next one I will be a bit more emotionally prepared for everything that comes up with the hormones and what not. Hopefully we will get a frosty that will stick.
In the mean time I am trying to eat healthy and lose the weight I put on since last year!

Hi Ladies
I'm not doing a FET but I will hopefully be doing my first full IVF cycle
I'm just starting at a new clinic after receiving some pretty grim test results regarding AMH etc so if successful this be a miracle baby but also my rainbow baby.
I'm very nervous of what's ahead but a tiny amount of Excitment is creeping in too as it gets closer.

Myshelsong: I'm so sorry to hear of your loss ❤️xx

Hi Fairy! When are you starting your protocol?

Abennion- you said that you were having a March set up. What do you mean about that?
My fet protocol is to call on day 1 and have an US for day 3 and start estrogen and BAM onto fet about 13 - 16 days later
Oh and progesterone mixed in there.

Myshel- Our clinic likes to let you know a cycle in advanced before starting a protocol, go over procedure, and get payment set up etc;. We're also going to be doing an endo scratch during March's cycle, and that needs to be done the cycle prior to your FET.

Totally get it. Thinking back we did a one cycle prep but i thought it was because of the loss abd making sure everything looked normal.
That is exciting, when do you expect af? My clinic doesn't do any scratches.

AF should be here on the 20th, and then we have one more cycle to go before set up. I'm hoping that my cycles have evened out at 30 days after losing a significant amount of weight.

Do you have PCOS? I only ask because you mentioned your cycle date changing, not because of weight. I think your bmi is fantastic, I wish I was that!
I saw your weight loss chart, good for you! How are you doing it, I have so much to lose, I gained a wack over the last five years trying and then the loss, I was to drop a bunch.
I don't have PCOS, just horrible lack of motivation to excersize.

I don't have PCOS, but my cycles were prolonged due to some rapid weight gain. I was having up to 42 day long cycles, whereas when I was a healthy weight I was having 28-30 days.

DH and I started Weight Watchers back in October. We've both been pretty diligent about using as few weekly points as possible. It's worked like a charm! DH is already at his goal weight, I've still got a ways to go, but I'll be so happy once its all off. And in all honesty, I usually can't stick to a diet plan at all, but my motivation was to give our remaining frosties the best chance in the best environment they could have. We don't really have the money for another round of IVF right now, so we've got to make the most of what we do have.

Hi ladies I would like to join! I don't go to my follow up appointment after our failed fresh transfer until next week but I would like to do a FET as soon as we let's us. This will be our first FET.

Hi Dogmommy, hope the meeting goes well.

Abennion - that is amazing, good for you guys! I was thinking of joining weight watchers ... now maybe I can get hubs on board.

Hi dogmommy!

My, your fet protocol sounds exactly like mine, my lining wasn't thick enough first check though for my last 2 fets so always need an week on the estrogen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->