March/April SMEP

Well I had a really wonky one from October -December that was super long but other than that the are anywhere from 25-29 days. So I guess I could still O maybe just a day or two late.

Oh most definitely! You still got a few days that you would still have enough days in your LP. Good luck!

Well when you O late you're just supposed to have a longer cycle that month. Your LP after O doesn't change. So if it's a 14 day LP then I won't start until 15 days after the day I O.

Texas, I'm not sure I knew that! That's good to know, thanks!! Is your LP usually 14 days?

Yes usually it is. I still haven't O'd yet but I think it may be coming soon... I'm getting more EWCM so I think my body is at least trying... I'm going to keep BDing till I get a temp rise or my period lol

How are you ladies doing? Anyone in the 2ww yet?
I am starting to get a little EWCM and so far we dtd on CD 6 and 8. Only a handful more times!!

That sounds like a good plan Texas!

Getting there pne!

I am 6dpo today. I had sore nipples yesterday and some crazy vivid dreams! I also was out for drinks last night and have been pretty sick today like way beyond hangover sick. My mother is visiting and gave me two different anti nausea meds that didn't even touch it. I had a girlfriend that found out she was pregnant because she had some drinks and was violently ill for two days so that clued her in to it so hopefully this misery is a good sign! I am going to start testing tomorrow I think, I just can't help myself!! :haha:

That sounds like a good plan Texas!

Getting there pne!

I am 6dpo today. I had sore nipples yesterday and some crazy vivid dreams! I also was out for drinks last night and have been pretty sick today like way beyond hangover sick. My mother is visiting and gave me two different anti nausea meds that didn't even touch it. I had a girlfriend that found out she was pregnant because she had some drinks and was violently ill for two days so that clued her in to it so hopefully this misery is a good sign! I am going to start testing tomorrow I think, I just can't help myself!! :haha:

Did you test?!! It's still pretty early if you did.. So don't let it get you down if it is a negative!!
Hopefully the unexplained nausea is a good sign!

I did test today lol stark white, which I was fully expecting. I am feeling better today, I am having some cramping which I am hoping could be attributed to implantation and then I would be able to get a squinter on a hpt in a couple days, very wishful thinking! :haha: I have a 12 day LP so 7dpo is too early for any cramping related to AF

Still no temo shift. Definitely have creamy/sticky cm today so far. I'm irritated with this whole process and I feel like giving up. Going to call my OB if I don't get a temp shift by next week. Or my period. I'm not sure if my period will still come at the same time or not if I don't ovulate

No I only did clomid one time during my October- December cycle for whatever reason it didn't make me ovulate. I went to a different OB than the one who prescribed it and he ran bloodwork for PCOS etc and it was all normal so he gave me Provera to bring on my period and it worked and I ovulated normally the next 3 cycles and now it's looking like I'm going to have another anovulatory cycle

I did test today lol stark white, which I was fully expecting. I am feeling better today, I am having some cramping which I am hoping could be attributed to implantation and then I would be able to get a squinter on a hpt in a couple days, very wishful thinking! :haha: I have a 12 day LP so 7dpo is too early for any cramping related to AF

Yay I hope it's what you are expecting and not just your body messing with you!

Texas, I'm sorry! I would call my dr if I was you also. It probably has to be frustrating.

This is my cd10 ovulation test. I'm hoping in a few days, I get a definite positive!

Attachments

• IMG_20160404_123525.jpg
    IMG_20160404_123525.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 5
That's so odd that there is no reason for it to be happening. I have heard that a low carb diet can help with ovulation. That's so frustrating though, is there anything else they can give you to help?

I haven't talked to my ob yet. I was going to wait a week and then call them and tell them that it's been x amount of days with no confirmed temp rise etc. I'm hoping it will
Just be delayed. I have done low carb previously and may need to do it again it looks like... Sigh

cd11 test. I am hoping they keep getting darker. I never had a clear positive last cycle. We bd'ed last night unexpectedly so I'm hoping I can keep up with my husband's libido! He has no idea about SMEP, and I haven't told him a thing, all he knows is I want a baby so he isn't complaining a bit!

Attachments

• IMG_20160405_142603.jpg
    IMG_20160405_142603.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 6
Any news for you ladies yet? Texas, looks like you finally got your temp rise!! Good luck to you all!

Oh yay Texas that is awesome!

Pne did you O yet?

I am just playing the waiting game.....its gettin old haha

Here's my test from today. Been testing for a couple days now gettin nothin haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel