March/April SMEP

Well I had my first positive around 3:30 yesterday and was negative this morning so I should O anytime now if I already didn't. We dtd last night although I had to initiate it which is unusual! Haha only 2 more nights to go!
Can you use the FF app even if you don't temp?
It looks like you had a slight dip on 5dpo!
And I feel like I see a slight line on that test, I always have line eye though!! Haha

Well I had my first positive around 3:30 yesterday and was negative this morning so I should O anytime now if I already didn't. We dtd last night although I had to initiate it which is unusual! Haha only 2 more nights to go!
Can you use the FF app even if you don't temp?
It looks like you had a slight dip on 5dpo!
And I feel like I see a slight line on that test, I always have line eye though!! :dohh:

Yep you can use FF without temping! A couple people have said they could see a line and I get a hint of something like every other time I look at it lol but I have bad line eye too and the test had a weird dye run so idk

Yes finally got my rise and I've got decent timing. If I Od on cd18 then fertility friend gives me high chance of conceiving and if it was cd19 then it's good chance. So either way I pretty covered. I got frustrated and didn't bd like I should cause I thought I wasn't going to O lol.

Got my crosshairs today though.
mommy I can't see anything on your test but your temps look good! Fingers crossed

pne good luck with O and yes you can use fertility friend without temping

Mommy, hoping for a darker long in the near future!! Post your next test!

Yay Texas, you did good beforehand so maybe that was enough to get the job done!

We didn't BD last night so I'm out for smep this cycle. So far, it just seems like every other day from CD6-12. Planning on getting a couple more in before CD 16 and I'm on cd14 now.

Texas your timing still looks really good!

Pne even if you miss a day you are still doing great!!

Here's my test from this morning. I can't tell whether the line has color or not. I'm so confused it was there, flashed a light behind it and clearly a line, let it sit for 5 minutes to dry more and it was still there. Then I took a shower and when I got done I swear I can't see anything on the test :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 8
I feel like I can see a faint line! Im horrible at spotting lines too! Fingers crossed this is it for you!!

Umm there is definitely a line there. I mean I don't have to squint or imagine it! Good luck, will/did you test this morning?!!

Nope didn't test this morning I don't know why just feel like I'm out so I am going to wait out the weekend and see what happens. How many dpo are you now pne?

Texas any symptoms going on? I know you're only 5dpo but hey you never know :haha:

When is AF due? I hoping you're wrong with feeling out!!
I'm not sure exactly when O occurred. That's why I need to start temping. I am on cd 15. So maybe either 1 or 2 dpo? Haha

The sore boob (literally just my left one haha) on the outside started yesterday so I'm thinking it occurs after ovulation and it happens every cycle. I am still cramping though which usually quits after O so not sure what that's about but I'm not thinking about it too much as my body is temperamental! Haha

Nope no symptoms. I feel fine... But I didn't really have any symptoms with my first baby until like 11dpo. of course this is looking back since I didn't realize what was going on at the time haha

Not testing till AF is late... I'm lame I know. But I usually get the temp Drop of death on 13dpo or 14dpo and then my period starts the next day. So if that doesn't happen then I will test

Sorry todmommy about the temp drop of death...hoping next month is your month!

AF officially got me today. On to trying for a January baby! I hope this is the month for you two!!!

Damn her for making a visit!! Good luck with this cycle!
Texas, how many days until you can test?! I'm anxious. Hopefully at least one of us can get to see a positive!!

Hello! I'd like to join this thread as well.

Currently CD 11 and we started BD-ing last night. We are trying for every second day this cycle (the last 2 cycles, we did every day - but to no avail). DH really wants a January baby so fingers crossed that this is it!

Im not testing till Monday. And only if I don't get the temp drop of death. Not feeling it this cycle though. I feel like my temps are too low for pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->