*March & April 2021*

Congratulations on the BFP’s. I don’t mind what name you choose Kayla, 5 weeks today for me and my pregnancy app says that my babies heart will start beating either today or tomorrow :cloud9:

Congratulations on the BFP’s. I don’t mind what name you choose Kayla, 5 weeks today for me and my pregnancy app says that my babies heart will start beating either today or tomorrow :cloud9:

aww little baby heart! That’s so exciting!

I’ve changed the group name to March Clovers. If anyone doesn’t like it or has another name in mind, let me know. I was torn between Clovers and Monkeys, but Clovers just seemed better :)

Anyone else starting to believe their little one might actually stick? Today (17dpo) the latest I’ve been with a CP. Had to reassure myself and I’m really thinking this may be my take home baby :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Though my first loss was a MMC that went until I had a D&C at 9 weeks so I doubt I’ll ever completely relax.

FE2C9DEC-4E04-4B41-8AEF-09A6A03F68FC.jpeg

Last edited:
Hcg is at 91 and I’m 12 dpo. Hope that’s good..

Hcg is at 91 and I’m 12 dpo. Hope that’s good..

I don’t know much about hcg levels, but I think it’s good for 12 dpo! I think it’s more about how they rise than the actual number. Do you have another in 2 days?

I’m not doing another bloodtest. It was convenient yesterday as I had my mom in law here to watch my other kiddos and the lab was so very busy. We are not taking our kids into any public places right now with covid so Would be tricky as well.

my last pregnancy was twins so I will be having a ultrasound at 6 1/2-7 weeks to make sure there is only one.!

I’m not doing another bloodtest. It was convenient yesterday as I had my mom in law here to watch my other kiddos and the lab was so very busy. We are not taking our kids into any public places right now with covid so Would be tricky as well.

my last pregnancy was twins so I will be having a ultrasound at 6 1/2-7 weeks to make sure there is only one.!

Ah gotcha. That makes sense. Is this your third then?

Positive on my CB digi today @11dpo :wohoo: going to tell my OH tonight!

Dropbox - Photo 30-06-2020, 12 26 27.jpg - Simplify your life

YAY! So exciting!! Do you have a special way of doing it planned?

Ah gotcha. That makes sense. Is this your third then? Ohhhhh no no no haha. I have 25 yr girl, 19yr boy, 9yr boy, 7 yr boy, 5 yr boy and 2 yr old boy twins..and I’m old as poop haha

Ah gotcha. That makes sense. Is this your third then?

Ive bought him an expectant dad book and I’ve attached the tests to it, and laid it at the bottom of a gift box. On top of that I have kinda origami’d a sleep suit of his favourite football team along with a baby vest that reads ‘Coming soon - Baby Hxxx - due March 2021’ and it’ll all come out together when he pulls a card that says ‘the best boyfriends’ on the front, and inside ‘get promoted to daddy!’

@nicoley Oooooh haha okay. I just have one - who will be 5 a month from today :cry: They grow so fast

(it’s not reposting what I’m trying to quote for some reason. I think maybe bc the original post was a multi post reply so I’ll reply to posts individually rather than in one post)

Last edited:
Ive bought him an expectant dad book and I’ve attached the tests to it, and laid it at the bottom of a gift box. On top of that I have kinda origami’d a sleep suit of his favourite football team along with a baby vest that reads ‘Coming soon - Baby Hxxx - due March 2021’ and it’ll all come out together when he pulls a card that says ‘the best boyfriends’ on the front, and inside ‘get promoted to daddy!’

awwww super cute!

I’ve just spoken with a psychic (I know I know haha) and she says baby is a girl! I’m really hoping for another girl. Would just be easier as a single mom with a girl already and because I have enough clothes and stuff saved from my daughter for 17 girls! If it is a girl I have a name already. If it’s a boy he’s gonna he so confused . I do feel it’s a girl. I’ve felt it from the get-go. Felt the same with my daughter.

13 dpo :) I’m pretty close to be done obsessively testing.

B7269C23-D7BB-4920-B839-159EC1CC4009.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"