*March & April 2021*

Wow I'm amazed at the difference in the frer! I've seen it on other forums though, so not totally surprised.

Adore the new group name! So cute!!! :cloud9:

Nausea party of 1 :sick:

I've been queasy pretty much since the beginning, but I eat and it goes away. Problem solved.

Weeeelll not today. Tried eating but couldn’t get down half of what I usually would. It’s reassuring, but man do I feel like crap.

I have some nausea tea but it’s gross. Might try to drink some anyway. I have a nausea essential oil roller too I’m gonna try.

In other news I’ve made us a fb group. I’m going to message y’all my fb info and you can friend me and I’ll add you or you can ignore the message. It’s private and hidden at the moment until we all tell people then I can make it visible. You can delete me as a friend after if you want. I won’t be too offended haha. Of course no one has to, but if you want to please feel free :)

Last edited:
Nausea party of 1 :sick:

I've been queasy pretty much since the beginning, but I eat and it goes away. Problem solved.

Weeeelll not today. Tried eating but couldn’t get down half of what I usually would. It’s reassuring, but man do I feel like crap.

I have some nausea tea but it’s gross. Might try to drink some anyway. I have a nausea essential oil roller too I’m gonna try.

In other news I’ve made us a fb group. I’m going to message y’all my fb info and you can friend me and I’ll add you or you can ignore the message. It’s private and hidden at the moment until we all tell people then I can make it visible. You can delete me as a friend after if you want. I won’t be too offended haha. Of course no one has to, but if you want to please feel free :)

oh bless you, I’ve felt a little queasy over the last couple of days but it isn’t full on nausea. Never had it with previous pregnancies so it’s strange! Hope you feel better :hugs:

My nausea is definitely getting worse. My son is potty training and he uses a little potty. None of mine have, but he wanted one and is doing really well with it. He goes without prompts now and I walked into the bathroom to see his pee.... gagged... then smelled it...:sick: I had to walk out and have someone else clean it out. So far up until now I've just felt sick at night and when I eat certain things. Spaghetti about did me in one day, eggs for breakfast another, and a sandwich. Today I woke up sick though, so I don't know if that's a morning and night thing now or what.

Those are some great lines lolly!

Got my sea bands on today and already rolled my nausea essential oils on. And gonna choke down that gross morning sickness tea. Either it all helped or it only lasted the morning and early afternoon yesterday. I much prefer that to the all day and night sickness I had with dd for over three months. And that didn’t even start until 6 months so I’m anticipating this getting worse.

Thanks @blessedmomma

@ttc_lolly those look beautiful!

Anyone started weekly belly shots yet? I started last week and there’s a very noticeable difference between that and this week. HOLY BLOAT!

59A0DCC0-5CFA-41F8-A828-12C4C0DDC6AA.jpeg 7324D715-0490-4B86-B5A8-98695FBE1A7E.jpeg

In other news baby’s heart should be beating today!

Last edited:
Sooooo we went to some friends to swim a bit today. I SWEAR I put sunscreen on. I put it on dd twice. The lobster coloration of my skin says otherwise...too soon to blame it on pregnancy brain? Lol. Hell of a time not to be able to take Advil. This isn’t going to be fun. Maybe it’ll take my mind off the nausea?

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Hello all :hi:
I am joining you for March babies and my EDD is on the 18th

My youngest girl was born in March
(6 weeks earlier)
So I might be having another March star

good luck to you all

Hello all :hi:
I am joining you for March babies and my EDD is on the 18th

My youngest girl was born in March
(6 weeks earlier)
So I might be having another March star

good luck to you all

Hiiii :hi: Welcome! I’ll add you to the front.

Sooooo we went to some friends to swim a bit today. I SWEAR I put sunscreen on. I put it on dd twice. The lobster coloration of my skin says otherwise...too soon to blame it on pregnancy brain? Lol. Hell of a time not to be able to take Advil. This isn’t going to be fun. Maybe it’ll take my mind off the nausea?

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

your skin becomes more sensitive during pregnancy, maybe you just haven’t put it on enough?

Nausea is hitting me really hard lately, I’ve spent all of today feeling rotten! It’s a reassuring sign but I’m over feeling like this already :haha:

Hi! welcome to the group Rabab

Welcome rabab!

Alex- I've been feeling the same. It's ramping up for sure. Sick if I wait too long to eat, then sick from eating. Sick when I get up and sick when I go to bed. I almost took some morning sickness medicine last night before bed. I get hg with some pregnancies and it can get so awful.

Anyone else having period like cramps? I know they can be completely normal but they’re freaking me out. Just randomly started today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->