March Due Dates On The Way To 2nd Tri!

AliJo

Proud mother of 3!
Reaction score
I just wanted to proclaim how those with March due dates are starting to move over!

I personally always say "Oh my gosh there is already a ______ due date group!" Really shows you how much time has gone by! It's always nice to see those that you saw trying in those new groups!

Hoping second tri means more energy for me. So far, I'm almost crippling tired all the time still.

How is everyone else fairing here in 2nd tri?

I’m a Feb due date and was 17 weeks yesterday and am actually starting to fell great! I have tiredness in the late afternoon but I put my feet up for a bit and rest once we’ve all had our tea and that’s fine with me. For now anyway, I’m a teacher and it’s back to school on Monday. I couldn’t have timed the summer holidays any better in terms of my pregnancy; not a soul knew when we broke up as I had my scan the following week and now I’ll be returning to school with a proper bump to show everyone! X

I’m a Feb due date and was 17 weeks yesterday and am actually starting to fell great! I have tiredness in the late afternoon but I put my feet up for a bit and rest once we’ve all had our tea and that’s fine with me. For now anyway, I’m a teacher and it’s back to school on Monday. I couldn’t have timed the summer holidays any better in terms of my pregnancy; not a soul knew when we broke up as I had my scan the following week and now I’ll be returning to school with a proper bump to show everyone! X

That seems so far away! I hope it doesn't take as long for me. I would like some energy back before it is long nights with a newborn again!

Glad you are feeling good, though! I'm feeling better when it comes to nausea. The fatigue is lingering hard, though.

I’m sure you’ll come through it soon. I felt the same way at 14 weeks xx

I’m 15 week tomorrow and starting to feel abit better. I now have a hip complaint though! Seeing the midwife next week so will mention it to her and then doc. Who is starting to baby shop? I’m so excited I’ve started, had a great shopping trip with my mum. My 7 year old daughter is coming with us to hear the heartbeat next week- slightly worried still about the heartbeat still being present, I’m guessing that never fades (thought I’d get over it after the scan) I also have quite a bump already!! I love my bump already

How is everyone else’s bump coming along?

New - I hope so. The nausea is definitely going away, but that fatigue!!! I'm still feeling it at 15 weeks. I have noticed that if I don't eat enough, it is way worse. It's hard when I work 12 hour shifts. I rarely take a lunch break. I generally work back in a locked unit as a nurse. I always feel bad if I leave them and I'm afraid something will go wrong. I always have a watchful eye on my residents.

Twinkle - I definitely have one, but only can really tell when I lay down. Mainly because I'm a bit heavy.

Oh yes I've definitely started to shop! We find out the 16th what baby is! As long as baby cooperates of course. I will be taking both my boys, 4 & 20 month old, to it. It's a private scan. I panic as well about the heartbeat which will never stop. Usually I don't worry till the appointment is there. It's that few minutes of "Please please please" and I've actually had an experience where they didn't find it for awhile and I about died.... it was while I was in labor.

Isn't your due date the 29th? I ask because that's what I remember. Mine is the 1st based on my LMP, but I didn't want a leap year baby even though most seem to enjoy it that have one so I looked it up. Well there isn't a Feb 29th till 2020.. Is it different where you live? It was just on my mind :haha:

😂 yes it confused me when I realised. They used that wheel first of all to determine due date and they’re just general I think. Anyway at my 8 week scan we were given a different due date and then again at 12 week scan so our due date is now 1st March! Although I’m sure it will be earlier, based on my complications last time I’m almost certain

We’ve bought white sleepsuits, gorgeous little cardigans and pram suits and muslins. My cousins baby is now 8 month old so she’s passing on a swing, bouncer, next to you crib etc so we are extremely lucky. It’s all very beautiful stuff and just what we were looking at buying so we’ve fallen onto a winner there

Oh, lol! I will change it on the March thread even though you're not active on it.

That is awesome you got all that stuff! I'm debating on whether we need to buy another crib or not. Just depends on how my second is with the crib at that time. I've been looking at mainly little girl clothes.. I'm sure it's a girl.. watch me be wrong :haha:

I'm hoping we have a February baby as DH's birthday is in February. He's also been really wanting a girl and if this one turns out to be a girl like we're expecting.. it would just be really cute to share a birth month!

I stopped being active on the March group as everyone moved over to Facebook group. Ah that would be nice timing. How old is your youngest? x

He is 20 months now. So he'll be a couple months over a 2 years when baby arrives.

Yeah I know we all did. I try to post on there since there are a couple who didn't move. It's hard to get a conversation going since all the real active ones are on FB.

I use to try to talk on the Feb group, but couldn't seem to get involved. It is kind of nice being at the front of the group instead of at the back when it comes to due dates.

March 20th, find out what if girls or boys win on the 6th of Oct :)

Xx

Love seeing those due in March here! Hope you are all feeling well!

I'm finally getting some energy back. Nausea is pretty much gone.

Another March Due Date here, I’m due 27th March

You ladies are always welcome to join us in the group discussion! We're March Marvels. I should put a link in.. it's not super active on here, but only because we mainly talk on the FB private group. There are some in there that don't do the FB group, though. We do try to keep everyone updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->