March LuckyCharms 59 Tester's 15 BFP'S

i see the lines on both hun :D Although im edgy about slight lines now after my faint line then bfns. fingers crossed its the real thing hun xxx

i see the lines on both hun :D Although im edgy about slight lines now after my faint line then bfns. fingers crossed its the real thing hun xxx

Thank you! I know though, I'm a little suspect of faint lines too. Hoping they get darker tomorrow. How are you doing? Temp still up? Did you poas today??

I have my FX for you hun :dust:

I did https://i60.tinypic.com/wqzor6.jpg another :bfn: although theyr getting slight shadows with colour in but im very suspect.. im not going to get excited now till i get an obvious :bfp: heartaches not worth it lol. I didnt realise how much i wanted #3 xx

I am keeping my fingers x'd for you until you get that BFP!! :hugs:

I was due to test on March 27th or 28th. What do you ladies think?? :shrug:
My iPad doesn't show the lines as well as in person, so it'll be a real squinter! The top one is with FMU, but then I forgot about checking the test because I just assumed it would be a stark white negative like yesterday so wasn't very focused on it. At about the 30 minute mark, DH mentioned he was going to jump in the shower, so I just grabbed the test out of the bathroom before he did, saw this faint line and did a double take! Can anyone see it? Evap?

Then, because I'm now obsessing, I did a second test with SMU, and got another faint line at 5-7 minutes (it's the bottom test). I'll test again tomorrow with FMU and hope for a stronger line, but what do you think?? I honestly thought I was out for sure when I went to bed last night, but now I'm doing my best not to get my hopes up.

Thanks :hugs: and wishing everyone else who is still in the running for their March BFP or moving onto next cycle a lot of :dust:

I see both lines Randa! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I can't wait to see your next test! x

Thanks TB!!! I am really hoping that line gets darker. If it sticks, we're not telling friends and family back home until I'm past the first trimester, so besides DH, you and Melly were the next people I thought of to share my "maybe baby" news with since you two were my first BnB thread buddies :hugs:

Where are you in your cycle? I have my fingers x'd for your BFP! :dust:

Thanks TB!!! I am really hoping that line gets darker. If it sticks, we're not telling friends and family back home until I'm past the first trimester, so besides DH, you and Melly were the next people I thought of to share my "maybe baby" news with since you two were my first BnB thread buddies :hugs:

Where are you in your cycle? I have my fingers x'd for your BFP! :dust:

Oh you are the sweetest! I feel privileged and special :hugs:

I am so excited for you! One of us WTT Feb 2014 people getting their BFP is the best feeling x

I'm on CD 19. We didn't do OPKs or anything this month, just monitored CM and DTD either every day or EOD around ovulation, when I had what I thought was fertile CM.

I'm really not sure when I ovulated, could have been around CD 12 - 14 as I had some ovulation pain (I think!) on CD 12... and I had it last month too, but then my CM lasts so long it's almost impossible to know!

My cycles are all over the show too so this makes predictions nigh on impossible. I was feeling really really positive about this cycle a couple of days ago but now I feel totally out and like this is just going to be a BFN for me again!!! x

I really really hope you get a BFP soon! We can continue on from WTT and be bump buddies :) it sounds like you covered it with the BDing, so I hope this is your cycle! I am so on edge because I honestly still feel like I'm getting AF...it's just a lot stronger of a feeling. Don't count yourself out until that awful witch shows up!

Oh thank you! I really hope so too. That would be something like fate :)

Fingers crossed she doesn't show up for you... and then doesn't show up for me! x

AF never materialized for me. Currently 6 days late, had 2 possible bfps on blue dyes but don't trust them at all. In limbo at the moment. Going to wait it out a few more days and test again.xx

Random question...so I caved and tested early...once on Sunday and again yesterday, and when I went to take the test yesterday, I looked at the test I took on Sunday...and I saw a faint positive. BUT, on the test I took yesterday, I didn't see one. What are your thoughts on faint lines a day after taking the test? I'm sure it's an evap...but just want to hear your opinions. :shrug:

Just wanted to let you ladies know that I got my bfp yesterday, I am going to confirm it with a frer today and will let you know if its still positive:)

congratulations abby! H&H 9 months for you!

hopefull i wouldnt trust it being a day after. i always disgard after 10 minutes because of EVAP x

Thank you ladies:flower:
Confirmed it with a frer, Im finally pregnant. I cant believe it and Im so nervous, ahh

Just wanted to let you ladies know that I got my bfp yesterday, I am going to confirm it with a frer today and will let you know if its still positive:)

Congratulations! Happy and healthy nine months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->