March LuckyCharms 59 Tester's 15 BFP'S

Tested again this morning with two different brands and my line is still a little light, but definitely darker than yesterday. Also, my temp went up again today, so I'm going ahead and say I got my BFP!!! Now, to find a doctor in rural China who speaks English...lol!

Oh congratulations again RandaPanda! I hope you find your english speaking rurual chinese doctor sometime soon! Haha.

xo

Congrats RandaPanda! hope you have a h&h 9 months:flower:

congratulations randapanda! :happydance:

attached my 10dpo fmu test. theres only a squinter of a line on the FRER i did... my temp dropped again this morning though :( still above cover line. roll on tomorrow

Attachments

• 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 10
Huge temp drop and spotting today so I expect af in full force tomorrow. On to cycle 14 and our final one before we begin the long road to pgd with icsi. Congratulations to all the bfps :thumbup:

Huge temp drop and spotting today so I expect af in full force tomorrow. On to cycle 14 and our final one before we begin the long road to pgd with icsi. Congratulations to all the bfps :thumbup:

So sorry hun. I wish you the best of luck for next month xx

attached my 10dpo fmu test. theres only a squinter of a line on the FRER i did... my temp dropped again this morning though :( still above cover line. roll on tomorrow
You should try to test later in the day:thumbup:
My frer yesterday(taken at 4 or 5) was darker then the one I took this morning with fmu so Im going to take another later just to make sure.
Your totally pregnant:)

Sorry rachy:( good luck with next cycle:hugs:

Congratulations RandaPanda!

I'm sorry rachy28, I look forward to seeing you Aprils thread! Good luck!

Good luck to the rest of us ladies!

Went to the doctor today, and its confirmed!! I'm really pregnant!! its so surreal! My due date is Dec 1st!

You should try to test later in the day:thumbup:
My frer yesterday(taken at 4 or 5) was darker then the one I took this morning with fmu so Im going to take another later just to make sure.
Your totally pregnant:)

Sorry rachy:( good luck with next cycle:hugs:

I think im out :(

https://i60.tinypic.com/35kk5dd.jpg

also another temp dip so im only just above the cover line now and i had some bright red spotting so im expecting AF to show now.. I think i might just be feeling :Sick: because i actually have a bug. Sorry for TMI but i had awful awful toileting this morning so i think i might have a stomach bug. Urgh roll on AF showing so i can get to trying again xx

So I've been testing every single morning since my proposed test date of Monday, and bfn :( I'm 13dpo now. I had some icky brown spotting today, so I assume af is on her way but I've never had pre-af spotting before, and my temp is still up.

Experiences with implantation bleeding? You think 13 dpo is too late?

Congrats RandaPanda, H&H 9 months and good luck with the doctor :)

Yay Jennier Rose thats wonderful news best wishes for a H&H 9 months :)

Sorry Sethsmuumy thats sad news. See you in April threads and good luck for next month :) fingers x

Sorry Sethsmuumy thats sad news. See you in April threads and good luck for next month :) fingers x

Is there an april thread up yet for ttc? xx

I think I will be out in a couple days. AF is due Saturday but will prob come tomorrow. There is blood on my Cervix when I check CP :( I'll confirm when (or if.....) AF comes

*sigh*

Congrats to those with bfp!!!

Baby dust to those of us onto the next cycle!

Is there an april thread up yet for ttc? xx

Yes you can always find a link to the next thread on the front page of each one. Look forward to seeing you in Aprils thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->