March LuckyCharms 59 Tester's 15 BFP'S

congratulations randapanda! :happydance:

attached my 10dpo fmu test. theres only a squinter of a line on the FRER i did... my temp dropped again this morning though :( still above cover line. roll on tomorrow
You should try to test later in the day:thumbup:
My frer yesterday(taken at 4 or 5) was darker then the one I took this morning with fmu so Im going to take another later just to make sure.
Your totally pregnant:)

Sorry rachy:( good luck with next cycle:hugs:

I think im out :(

https://i60.tinypic.com/35kk5dd.jpg

also another temp dip so im only just above the cover line now and i had some bright red spotting so im expecting AF to show now.. I think i might just be feeling :Sick: because i actually have a bug. Sorry for TMI but i had awful awful toileting this morning so i think i might have a stomach bug. Urgh roll on AF showing so i can get to trying again xx
I am so sorry:hugs: hope you catch it next cycle hun
I think Im having a chemical:cry:

Oh no Abii I sure hope not. Why do you say that hon? Hope you're ok :hugs:

Oh no Abii I sure hope not. Why do you say that hon? Hope you're ok :hugs:
Im trying to be okay but its really hard right now, all I want to do is crawl into a ball and cry because if it is a chemical I cant do anything:(
And I think it is because my wonfo's have been getting really faint and all of the frer's I've taken after the one on 10dpo have been faint too:cry:

Try to do it after 4hour hold hunni. How many dpo is it ? I hope its not chemical. [-o<:hug:

:bfn: just waiting on :witch: to show so I can move on to the April thread.

Abby I'm so sorry! I hope it's not a chemical Hun

I'm out. Af arrived this morning :happydance: just hope I have a regular cycle this month and not another 114 day long one xx

Abii, I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. I really hope it's not a chemical :hugs:

AF arrived yesterday - 16 day luteal phase. Drove me nuts! Normally I have 12-14 days. We are taking a break next Month so I will see you ladies in May! Best of luck!

Just updating my status/front page section. I'm still in limbo. :/ Swore the witch was coming three days ago, but no AF yet, and so not normal for me, as I've never missed a cycle. I've never been more than a day or two late, so I've got an OB appointment booked for 4/8, since I'll be on vacation next week. And I'll updated everyone then. :)

If I don't start, then I'll slide over to April's thread.

Seth and Auntie - so sorry about the witch. (HUGS) FX that April is the lucky month for all!

Congrats on the BFP RandaPanda! That is awesome. Happy and healthy 9 months. :)

This cycle was half as many days as my last. Yay for going from a 53 day cycle to a 26. Cd 1 starts today.

Looks like AF is finally coming. Go ahead and witch me, Danni. :D Onto a new cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->