March Madness ladies!!!

Not implantation.

I've had massive bleeding today and dr said most likely anovulatory bleeding. This is the heaviest I've bled in years.

I'm tapping out. I hope you all have your dreams come true this month. Baby dust and love to all of your beautiful and caring hearts.

Not implantation.

I've had massive bleeding today and dr said most likely anovulatory bleeding. This is the heaviest I've bled in years.

I'm tapping out. I hope you all have your dreams come true this month. Baby dust and love to all of your beautiful and caring hearts.

Hi babe,

I'm sorry to hear that. Do take care and have more bed rest if possible. Keep hydrated too. :hugs:

My ladies..I'm in the same boat..my period is due on 29-30th but the last time I checked, Which was 2 days ago, it was a BFN too.. I dared not poas today..

I know! I tested and got a BFN. time will tell I guess. I'm expecting AF bright and early tom. As always.

Mother Nature is back... God bless to everyone else still in the race. Onto April for me.

Mother Nature is back... God bless to everyone else still in the race. Onto April for me.

It's great to know that you are moving onto April.. I'm still not having my period and still getting bfn ...

here's my chart.. it's indeed confusing.. I might have ovulated late but the chart says otherwise..

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.jpg
    chartgraph_module.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 1
Would anyone else join the new thread with snowy and I?? For April?

Would anyone else join the new thread with snowy and I?? For April?

AF still late,test still negative..*deep frown* when will I get back into the new cycle.. my time is running out..

Holding out hope for you!! This could be it for Ya! I made a new thread. it's in TTC #1 category! It's along the lines of "anyone ovulating April 11-15? Join this thread"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->