March Marvels 2019

AliJo

Proud mother of 3!
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

A place for all of us due in March 2019 to chat and share journeys. If you leave a comment let me know your due date and I will add us all below. When you find out the gender I can add that too and first names if you want too. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all.

If anyone is wanting to join our private Facebook group please private message My_Story or Nita2806 your name, FB email, or you can even copy your personal Facebook link and send it so they may find you to add you. They will have to friend request you to add you since it is a completely private group. You may always contact me as well and I can forward the information.

March Marvels

9:10:11

23/02/19
MrsViking. :pink: Born January 31st!
27/02/19

Mummymia :yellow:
01/03/19
AliJo :pink:
twinkle93 :yellow:
04/03/19
My_Story :pink: Born February 6th!
Nafrewtilli :yellow:
05/03/19
Nyxnw. :pink:
09/03/19
Amantila. :blue:
Wish4aRainbow :yellow:
10/03/19
J_and_D. :blue:
Godsnotdead :pink:
11/03/19
tcinks. :blue:
RachelLynda :blue:
Nikki_ :blue:
12/03/19
Flueky88. :pink:
Dsemcho. :blue:
16/03/19
SurpriseBump3 :yellow:
17/03/19
Nita2806. :pink:
Pinkee :blue:
18/03/19
busytulip :yellow: :yellow:
Hockeywife86 :yellow:
20/03/19
CC94. :yellow:
marvstee. :blue:
K12B. :pink:
22/03/19
JHL85. :pink:
23/03/19
Autumnal :pink:
27/03/19
Crownnest :yellow:
29/03/19
PoppieBug :blue:
30/03/19
miracleworker :yellow:

Fly High Little Ones

:angel::flow::angel::flow::angel:

02/03/19
Caleblake :pink: :angel:

fides :yellow::angel:

06/03/19
MrsReed2015 :yellow::angel:

10/03/19
Shorty88. :yellow: :angel:
15/03/19
Kittykat. :yellow: :yellow: :angel: :angel:
Aurora CHK :yellow: :yellow: :angel: :angel:
20/03/19
marvstee :yellow: :angel: Watching over twin sibling
21/03/19
BabyBrain80 :yellow: :angel:

:angel::flow::angel::flow::angel:

Last edited:
I just wanted to start up the convo, so Im 38 and I live in Scotland with my OH and 2 little boys who are 8 and 7 (nearly). We had a very big surprise BFP in December last year but sadly we gave birth to a baby boy at 16 weeks on 2/03/18. We decided 2 weeks ago we were ready to try again and that we had space in our homes and hearts for a 3rd and final baby. I bought some OV sticks and I got a positive on 11th June. I started getting symptoms at 5dpo when my face broke out in spots, I had a very raise temp in the mornings (still have) and at 6dpo I felt like crying for no reason. I had been a bit crampy on and off and thought I would test.....expecting nothing only to get the result in the photo. Ive had a bit of a headache today and Im already so tired. Im also very happy, excited and petrified at the same time. I have Aspens birth video linked below but I would urge you not to watch it if you get a BFP as you will only worry. Its there in the horrible instance someone should need it but I pray that doesn't happen. Ive also had a chemical, early mc at 7 weeks and an ectopic pregnancy before so Im very anxious but also happy to help anyone that may find themselves worried about MC. Im wishing everyone very sticky beans and I hope we all have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Attachments

• 35517461_10160595371855154_3791814029052215296_o.jpg
    35517461_10160595371855154_3791814029052215296_o.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 28
Hello 👋
I got my BFP today, I’m still in absolute shock I thought we had missed this month. Hooray. I have a 6 (turning 7 next week) year old daughter, my partner has a 6 year old son and we have been a blended family for years. Started this journey in March. I’m so scared of this all vanishing but so excited. My due date says 29th Feb but my daughter was eventually born at 34 weeks (after attempted pre-term delivery at 28 weeks). Somehow I don’t think I will make it to February but I’ll give it a go 🤞🏻

Happy and healthy pregnancy
I’d love to be a buddy

Lauren

Hello 👋
I got my BFP today, I’m still in absolute shock I thought we had missed this month. Hooray. I have a 6 (turning 7 next week) year old daughter, my partner has a 6 year old son and we have been a blended family for years. Started this journey in March. I’m so scared of this all vanishing but so excited. My due date says 29th Feb but my daughter was eventually born at 34 weeks (after attempted pre-term delivery at 28 weeks). Somehow I don’t think I will make it to February but I’ll give it a go 🤞🏻

Happy and healthy pregnancy
I’d love to be a buddy

Lauren

Hi Lauren. congratulations on your :bfp: A leap year baby for you? How exciting. Im in a similar situation where my first 2 boys were born at 36 weeks so we won't make it to March either but this is where I'm sticking lol. Welcome aboard xxx

Hi!! I got my :bfp: yesterday @9dpo

I have a 14 month old son and conceived both my babies first cycle which always makes me nervous for some reason. My due date is march 5th, 2019

Hey ladies!

I'll join the group even if I get moved forward a few days! My current due date based on my LMP is March 1st! I got my first positive test at 8 DPO which was Father's Day. Was the perfect gift for DH!

This is my third little one. Hoping for a girl, but happy with either!! We would like to have 4 children before we're done.

Hoping for us all to have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hey ladies!

I'll join the group even if I get moved forward a few days! My current due date based on my LMP is March 1st! I got my first positive test at 8 DPO which was Father's Day. Was the perfect gift for DH!

This is my third little one. Hoping for a girl, but happy with either!! We would like to have 4 children before we're done.

Hoping for us all to have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hi AliJo

Congratulations on your :bfp: and welcome to DIM. Sending loads of pink sticky dust your way. How have you been feeling? Do you have a lot of symptoms? Such a lovely gift for DH, we got ours the day after and I was really hoping we could have caught Father’s Day but think that was a bit too early lol.

I have like zero symptoms. I am a bit nauseated if I don't eat.. after like.. a couple of hours of not eating. So that is a bit annoying. Other than that nothing.

Trying to eat more protein and see if that will help keep the nausea at bay. It's not bad, but it is there and annoying.

Nyx - Oooh!! Yay for team blue!! I wish I could know already! I'm sure I'm team blue as well. Time will tell, though!!

AFM - So I'm kind of thinking about doing SneakPeek at 10 weeks to find out the sex. There is a chance it could be wrong, but I'm so impatient!! They say you get your money back if it is wrong, but I read it is a hassle. If it does come out girl, I know I will have a really hard time of not buying girl clothes. I should really wait till the 20 week to be more certain, but I know I will cave! I will just need to keep receipts if I do.

I have like zero symptoms. I am a bit nauseated if I don't eat.. after like.. a couple of hours of not eating. So that is a bit annoying. Other than that nothing.

Trying to eat more protein and see if that will help keep the nausea at bay. It's not bad, but it is there and annoying.

Nyx - Oooh!! Yay for team blue!! I wish I could know already! I'm sure I'm team blue as well. Time will tell, though!!

AFM - So I'm kind of thinking about doing SneakPeek at 10 weeks to find out the sex. There is a chance it could be wrong, but I'm so impatient!! They say you get your money back if it is wrong, but I read it is a hassle. If it does come out girl, I know I will have a really hard time of not buying girl clothes. I should really wait till the 20 week to be more certain, but I know I will cave! I will just need to keep receipts if I do.

Im in the exact same boat. The nausea is freaky and Irritating for me because I didn’t have morning sickness with my son.

I’m going to wait until 15 weeks to do my sneak peak. I know I’ll start buying right away if its a girl too haha. I’m so bummed babies r us is going to be gone for these babies.

Hi!! I got my :bfp: yesterday @9dpo

I have a 14 month old son and conceived both my babies first cycle which always makes me nervous for some reason. My due date is march 5th, 2019

Yay congratulations and welcome over. Are you rooted no fir team blue or do you actually know? I’m just updating them all with yellow just now and will change them when people find out the gender. I’m the same it’s the 4th time we have caught first try (well one we weren’t actually even trying for lol)

Welcome aboard xx

Nyx - So am I. Even if it was just to go in and get that whole gushy feeling because you're going to have a baby. I often didn't buy from them because I found better prices elsewhere. Another store that is similar is Buybuy Baby. Actually lucky and I have one about 40 miles away.

We don’t have sneak peak over here in UK but I’ve heard of it before. I may have a gender scan at 16 weeks but I may also wait for a surprise. I’ve done both before and I loved the surprise most but we go on holiday at the end of March 2019 so realistically I need to be organised. I have always had boys though so I probably don’t even need a scan lol 😂

Both my boys were first try. This one took a few months, but I'm sure it was because I was trying to sway girl. As soon as I stopped I got my BFP. It actually worked out better for us I feel. My youngest is almost 18 months now and now birthdays won't be too close.

Both my boys were first try. This one took a few months, but I'm sure it was because I was trying to sway girl. As soon as I stopped I got my BFP. It actually worked out better for us I feel. My youngest is almost 18 months now and now birthdays won't be too close.

I have 15 months between my first 2 and boy it was hard work lol however, they are the best of friends xxx

I have 15 months between my first 2 and boy it was hard work lol however, they are the best of friends xxx

I was a whoops so there is a day shy of 15 months between my second oldest brother and I. We HATED each other growing up! We're really close now. He's by far my favorite brother :haha:

I was a whoops so there is a day shy of 15 months between my second oldest brother and I. We HATED each other growing up! We're really close now. He's by far my favorite brother :haha:

Lol that was like me and my sisters. There is less than 2 years between us. We were wild and fought daily. My 2 never fight I’m so so lucky...or mental adding a 3rd into the mix lol

Cale - I think they will love both being older brothers! I bet they'll be super helpful, too! My cousin had a surprise 3rd pregnancy.. found out when she was 6 months along. She had just sold all her baby items that summer (while pregnant and didn't know!! lol!) and her youngest was 5 years old and oldest about 8. They were constantly helping and for the most part enjoyed having a baby around. The oldest was almost too helpful at times, though!

Just catching up on discussion 🙈 I caught first time too! I can’t believe it, my partner said “if we are going g to start this journey we have to be ready now because my family have a high fertility rate” and neither his or my child from previous relationships were planned. 2 weeks later, bam, conception! I had told him it doesn’t work like that, it could take 6 months or so... he was right 😑 although aparantly he can’t be right about anything else from now on as I’ll win every time because I’m pregnant 😂

This baby will also have older siblings, like you alijo. 7 year old sister and 6 year old brother (my stepson). I’m a childminder so they’re always around babies and this last year they’ve started to really care for them and become totally interested in them as individuals etc it’s lovely.

How is everyone’s symptoms? I Think the frequent peeing has got me now. Other than that I still can’t beleieve I spent so long symptom spotting and I actually don’t have any yet.

Twinkle - I was talking about my cousin, my boys are 3 and 1. Sounds like your two children will do great with a baby!

I don't feel like I'm peeing more yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->