March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Buttercup84

2 girls, 1 boy
Reaction score
Hi and congratulations to all the March 2016 mamas to be, please feel free to join us on this thread :flower: Let me know your due date to add to the list!
Our group graphics are at the bottom of this post also, take your pick of which one you want to use in your signature :thumbup:
NDH has started a private facebook group for us so if you'd like to join you'll need to add her on facebook and she will add you to it: https://www.facebook.com/natalie.holden.31
Also, if you'd like to choose a 'Mama animal' name to go by on this thread (just for and fun and because some usernames can be hard to shorten) the list is below, or you can choose an animal not on this list if you like :)

Mama Otter ~*KalonKiki*~

Mama Bear ~*xxemmyxx*~

Mama Lion ~*jbell157*~

Mama Fox ~*littlelily*~

Mama Duck ~*CurlyRose*~

Mama Mouse ~*azure girl*~

Mama Hawk ~*DaisyDreamer*~

Mama Rabbit ~*struth*~

Mama Panda ~*kittiekat7210*~

Mama Raccoon

Mama Tiger ~*BellaRosa8302*~

Mama Leopard

Mama Eagle

Mama Giraffe ~*Ostara84*~

Mama Cat ~*Camichelle*~

Mama Wolf ~*bombshellmom*~

Mama Deer ~*Emiloo*~

Mama Penguin ~*mewolkens*~

Mama Hedgehog

Mama Dolphin ~*Salembaby*~

Mama Monkey ~*Dawnlouise30*~

Mama Zebra ~*Workinonbaby2*~

Mama Kangaroo ~*MommyOf1Girl*~

Mama Koala ~*Nikki1979*~

Mama Owl ~*SilasLove*~

Mama Swan ~*joo*~

Mama Squirrel

Mama Chinchilla

Mama Hen ~*NDH*~

Mama Sheep

Mama Panther

Mama Husky

Mama Coyote

Mama Bat ~*Buttercup84*~

Mama Badger

Mama Horse

Mama Seal ~*batesbaby*~

Mama Crab ~*.hopeful.one.*~

Mama Goat ~*KatOro*~

Mama Butterfly ~*Left wonderin*~

Mama Frog ~*Beankeeper*~

Mama Meerkat~*SunDevil"~

Mama Sparrow ~*apaki*~

Mama Dinosaur ~*stuckinoki*~

Babies

15th January
Nikki1979
:blue: Baby Boy :blue:

16th January
Batesbaby
:blue: Liam Reich :blue:

23rd January
Struth
:blue: Thomas George :blue:

28th January
wwchix
:blue: Noah John Arthur :blue:

3rd February
clapper
:blue: Timothy Ryan :blue:

9th February
SophBabes
:pink: Alison Rose :pink:

13th February
Hopeful.one.
:blue: Paxton Drake :blue:

17th February
Ostara84
:blue: Jack Anthony Franz :blue:
:pink: Alice Hazel Helen :pink:

22nd February
Jodiebump2012
:pink: Lily Sophia :pink:

24th February
azure girl
:pink: Brooklyn :pink:

26th February
Buttercup84
:blue: Dominic James Robert :blue:

26th February
DaisyDreamer
:blue: Zodi Irie Sky :blue:

27th February
CurlyRose
:pink: Edith Joy :pink:

29th February
AMP1117
:blue: Michael Stanley :blue:
xxemmyxx
:pink: Arabella Boakye-Yiadom :pink:

3rd March
KalonKiki
:pink: Thea Denise :pink:

6th March
bigbelly2
:blue: Romain Ellis :blue:
littlelily
:blue: Oscar Sebastian :blue:
Camichelle
:blue: Weston James :blue:

7th March
BabeAwait
:blue: Evan Alexander :blue:
BellaRosa8302
:blue: Jacob Henrik :blue:

8th March
mewolkens
:blue: Paddy :blue:

9th March
Rhapsodi
:pink: Lucilia Faustina :pink:
jaspie
:blue: Joshua William :blue:

10th March
AutumnFlower
:blue: Jace Landon :blue:

13th March
Dawnlouise30
:blue: Elijah James :blue:
SilasLove
:pink: Lydia :pink:
Left wonderin
:pink: Anna :pink:
victoria1987
:pink: Baby Girl :pink:

15th March
NDH
:blue: Jeremy David :blue:

16th March
Emiloo
:pink: Matilda Faye :pink:
Fezzle
:pink: Freya Dorothy :pink:

17th March
stuckinoki
:pink: Grace :pink:

18th March
bombshellmom
:pink: Vaia Mae :pink:

23rd March
Allforthegirl
:blue: Declan :blue:

Due Dates

15th
hanrh :blue:

16th
Xstwx :pink:

17th
workinonbaby2 :blue:

18th
MommaCC :yellow:

19th
Jbell157 :blue:

20th
disney516 :yellow:

21st
ruby83 :blue:
efairie :yellow:
svaughn8814 :yellow:

23rd
Chrissy05 :blue:
SarahLou372 :blue:

24th
ferens06 :blue:
harveygirl :blue:

25th
Radiance :blue:
cupcakekate :yellow:
Keepinitreal1:blue:

26th
lesleyann :pink:

30th
apaki :pink:
MrsMcP :pink:

31st
jtink28 :blue:
Mthoodmom :blue:

1st April
Qmama79 :blue:
mac1979 :pink:

Angels
Dana_Scully :angel:
kittykat7210 :angel:
Natasha2605 :angel:
Beeka :angel:
TTC74 :angel:
joo :angel:
kakae :angel:
KatOro :angel:
amytrisha :angel:
fairycat :angel:
Fiora :angel:
caz_hills :angel:
ReadynWaiting :angel:
Pato :angel:
c beary83 :angel:
youngmamttc :angel: Aurora Faith born sleeping at 19 weeks :flow:
beankeeper :angel: Caius Jonah born sleeping at 34+5 weeks :flow:

https://i62.tinypic.com/x2jdvs.jpg

https://oi62.tinypic.com/24giwpj.jpg

https://oi61.tinypic.com/11gn6oh.jpg

Attachments

• attachment.php.png
    attachment.php.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 3,056
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1
Hi, I'm due the 2nd and got my BFP on Friday at 10dpo. Iv been hanging out with the February girls because baby is ether going to come early like my daughter or I'm thinking of having a section so baby will be coming in February. Iv got a 4 year old daughter.

Oh well done buttercup! I got my bfp yesterday with a frer at 10dpo so I am due 5th March I think!

I got 1-2 weeks on digi this morning, I love seeing those words "pregnant"!! I have a little boy who is 17months so this is our second.

We have been not preventing/trying for over a year and I am over the moon to be pregnant but I am now due the week after my best friends wedding where I am meant to be bridesmaid. The wedding is 20th February I have told her I think I can still do it and I want to still do it, what do you ladies think?

If the wedding is close to home I think you
Would be okay

Congrats Emmy. Glad you finally got a BFP :) And to everyone else of course.

I was keeping an eye out for a March thread, as DS and DD were both due it March, although DS felt April was a better birthday.

Anyway good luck in your pregnancies and have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Hi mummy2o!!!!! Congrats on your pregnancy! We aren't far off each other again how sweet!!! Xx

Yeah the wedding is only about 30mins from my house so I think it should be ok x

Hi lozzy and Emmy and thanks mummy2o :)
I would go Emmy if it was me, but then again my babies are always late (12 and 14 days both induction!!) so I'm pretty sure this one will be too ;)
How are we all doing? I must admit I'm feeling quite sick already. I had MS with my first and only mild nausea with my second but don't remember it being this early either time! Reassuring to have symptoms of course but a bit nervous wondering how bad they're going to get...!

I am feeling symptoms too already and I didn't feel anything until about 8 weeks with my first! I am tired like no other tired before, I feel like I have a hangover! And I am hungry like I have never felt, i don't want to snack I am just so so hungry for my meals, when I wake up I'm ravenous for breakfast and by 12pm my tummy is grumbling for my lunch so much!! I used to eat dinner once I put my son to bed but now I'm having it at the same time as him cus I'm just too hungry to wait!! I really need to be careful what I eat if this carries on it I will be the size of a whale!!

I'm exhausted too and the cramps, oh my god! Not started feeling sick yet, well apart from when I opened the fridge. The combines smell of the different food in the fridge made me Bork.

Have you got cramps? I remember having cramps with jaxson but u haven't had those yet just a few twinges, from the left side actually, I know I have a cyst there so I do t know if that might be causing it?

I am feeling slightly nauseous it's kind of that sick hungry feeling you get when you feel sick because you need to eat, I only recognise it because I have been pregnant before! It seems so early to be noticing stuff though!!?

Had them since the day I got my BFP, they have been awfull. I can remember getting some with my daughter but not like this at all. Speaking to others it's been
Worse 2nd time around.

I am not looking forward to the sickness kicking in then! I was sick from 8-18 weeks with my son, not terrible or anything but I was sick at least once a day.

I had some cramping a couple of days ago but not since, however I swear I felt implantation this time! It was a sharp stab low down a couple of days before I got my bfp. I also got a tiny implantation bleed this time which I didn't with either of my girls.
Knackered today and got a meeting with work (not telling them anything yet, esp as I'm still on mat leave with dd2...!) I want to reduce my days so hoping they'll agree...
Take care ladies and speak to you all soon :)

Congratulations March Mommas!!! Seems like just yesterday us February 2016 moms were just finding out.

From personal experience, March babies are the best! I am one, and I have one! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all!!!

I am a March baby too! This baby might even share my birthday! X

Hi ladies! I'm so excited to join you. I got a super faint line Wednesday at 9dpo followed by my BFP this morning at 11dpo! :dance:

Congratulations and welcome hopeful! :) only a few of us on here so far as its still pretty early for March Bfps but fc more will join us soon!

Hi ladies! I got a faint positive on a wondfo late wed night and then a bunch of positives yesterday on wondfo, plus a digital and a FRER. As you can tell, I didn't quite believe my eyes. After 13 months on trying I was in shock! Based on what day I believe I ovulated, I think my due date is March 6th! This is my first time ever pregnant and as excited as I am, I am equally terrified of something going wrong. What do you do to ease your mind?

Welcome hopeful and clapper! And congratulations on your bfps!!

Clapper I know what you mean it's so hard not to worry, I have freak out sessions but I have to just keep reminding myself that it is something completely out of my control and try and keep occupied with other things xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->