MARCH MUMMIES-next month we'll be having babies eeeek!!!!!

pip holder

Reaction score
Ooh am quite excited now-sounds ridiculously close when said like that doesn't it!:happydance:

I'm getting a bit sore and massive now but surprisingly ok.
Everyone else feeling good? :hugs:

Just very uncomfortable and sick. did find out my baby is head down and engaged though! Cant wait to see my baby girl

Woop go baby girl engaging already :thumbup:
loving her work :haha:

:happydance:

I'm starting to get really tired again kind of like I was in first tri! :nope:
I hope it doesn't last until she's here!

Gah, sucky tiredness:growlmad:
my morning sickness has popped back to say hi:dohh: not as easy to leg it into bathrooms once you're the size of a house though :nope:

I'm feeling so uncomfortable and a bit of nausea is coming back.

Can't seem to sleep for more than a few mins at a time. I keep waking OH up with my tossing and turning. I said to him this morning that I was sorry for keeping him awake last night, and god love him he just said that it is practice from when LO is born. I'm really looking forward to starting mat. leave so at least I don't have to get up at 6am every morning.

But I can't wait to meet my little man, so I try to focus on that rather than everything else.

I'm due on the 7th...so I'm actually hoping for a baby this month actually! But if not, I will definitely having a baby this month! So excited, yet so uncomftorable at the same time...this late part of pregnancy is pretty miserable

I love that Feb only has 28 days!! Im excited to meet her, but i have A LOT of work to do first! Im gonna need all 31 days i have left LOL

Due on the 10th! Getting tired but EXCITED!

Oooo Cant wait for March to be here....feel like my bump is going to rip open, does anyone else feel like your skin cant possibly stretch anymore??? Also having some pretty painful BH tonight. ouch Hope your all doing well Roll on March :happydance:

I agree having a 28 day month before we are due is definitely a bonus - 4 weeks to go!

My baby actually will be here THIS month as I am due on 2 March and need an earlier induction. 11 days til I get a date - still hoping baby will decide to come before the date they give me though, but will have to wait and and see. Lol, DD decided today that baby was coming "today." That seems very unlikely.

Excited and quite scared here! Strangely I'm starting to feel a tad better the last couple days minus the rib pain and breathing problem, maybe my body finally realizes that I need to get my butt out of bed in order to clean, organize, and buy things!

Can't wait til baby is out, but I really need to learn some relaxation techniques to stop freaking out with mental pictures of the birth.

I have that feeling like I ate and ate and ate and ate ad my stomach is about to burst! It doesn't help when she keeps sticking her butt out. I'm getting very anxious. Starting to think about packing the hospital bags, getting the last minute baby stuff (like - everything). Hoping I get an answer on Thurs for when my ob is wanting to induce if she still does. I was going to ask her last Thurs at my NST/ob but someone was in labor at the hospital. *sigh* Been loosing my plug little bit here and there, too!

I cant wait!! So hope that Feb goes fast. :) My daughter was 4 days over so Im thinking this baby wont be much earlier either.

I have a love/hate relationship with this stage of pregnancy. I love the anticipation of going into labor, but I hate when nothing happens and I leave a 39 week appointment being told I'm still not dilated (like with DD). Really hoping to get the "ideal birth" experience this time Ha Ha

This month always goes quick for me dh birthday is on thurs then dd is going to be 5 on the 16th shes going to have a party on the 20th then its my dear gran's 94th birthday on the 22nd. all this to do and getting prepared for this little man arriving on the 9th march its going to go really slow i bet!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im so excited...Im due March 1st so hard to know wether im going to pop Feb or March! Its seems to run in my family that we go early...can this be tradition??
Feeling very achey down there :blush: and difficult to walk today also strange discomfort in my mid-lower abdominim like buba's shoulders are leaning on the bottom of my belly! Only at times though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"