March Mummies!

Thats funny at our prenatal classes the teacher says one couple always goes early and can't finish the classes - im the furthest along in the group of 11 couples and i hope it isn't me!!

Soooooo ready for March to get here!

I was supposed to have a Pisces too.. :cry: Stupid zodiac. I'm thinking of just ignoring it and pretending I never heard! :ignore: :haha:

My baby is supposed to be a Pisces like me, but I think she will be here before 20 February which means she won't be. That's less than 4 weeks away now. I am more ready than I have been but not ready yet and I am wondering if I ever will be. I am not quite ready to say I want this baby out yet - hopefully that will come in the next couple of weeks.

due march 9th here baby is extremely large (above 80th percentile) and engaged. Not sure I'll go to the end.

I know, mad really. Can't believe how fast it's gone!!!

Im so so excited its unreal! just worried if she stays breech! i haven't even started decorating her room yet either! OH is being made redundant this week so we have a few Week's together to get everything sorted and put together wardrobes Ect before he starts his new job :) hope everyone is doing well x

I have a sneaking suspicion that I'll become an April mum as I'm due on the 31st but still, can't wait for March to roll around! I wonder if we'll have even started getting things ready by then... :/

january is going so slowly. i've packed my eldest off to school full time so its just me and my youngest most of the day. February is a busy months for us and then little man will be here on the 9th march. Can't wait for this month to be over!!

I'm due 16th March but hoping il have baba between 37-38 weeks! I went 3 weeks early with my girls so hoping this little man will b wanting to do the same.

Altho saying that I still have a lot to get done! new carpets down, painting finished, furniture delivered, all of his clothes blankets need washed/ironed, need to get moses basket bedding dry cleaned and still to buy a few bits and bobs for baba and me goin into hosp!

Really hope he is here soon tho im getting impatient lol just wanna meet my baby boy!

I am due the 13th March, I have just tow more mondays after this one at work, i hope i dont come any earlier or indeed go over as i want/need my four weeks off work before, i am sooo tired!

I'm go through phases of feeling like it's so close and then so far away, have become a bit of a cleaning freak now though so must be preparing for when baby is here! So exciting! :cloud9:

Im am SO unprepared! I dont have a pram yet :S I also move in 3 weeks so havn't been able to sort out a nursery :( x

Hi everyone!!! im due 1st of March :happydance: but i think i will go early, my midwife and my doc have both hinted at it due to how small my top to bottom is and big of a baby im having.. ive had a few problems with blood pressure but its leveled off at boarderline thank god. Im not due to finish work until Feb 11th :growlmad: but ive been in and out since xmas wk! Just cant wait to finish for good now...as my work is fairly stressful!

So best of luck girlies on our final few weeks and hope it goes well for all. x

New Zodiac signs 2011 was not a hoax or a farce. This was all one big misunderstanding because these people must not have known about the Sidereal and Tropical astrology. Sidereal astrology is used in the Eastern world while Tropical astrology is used in the Western world. What does this have to do with new Zodiac signs 2011?

Simply put there are no new signs because our Tropical zodiac goes off the seasons not off the stars positions. While of course the stars are important to the horoscope there is nothing that is going to change the signs. You can rest assured that if you are a cancer you can stay a caner and the same goes for all of the other signs as well. Now you can go tell your friends the truth about new zodiac signs 2011.

https://www.wagerrun.com/tag/new-zodiac-signs-2011-the-truth-revealed/

january is going so slowly. i've packed my eldest off to school full time so its just me and my youngest most of the day. February is a busy months for us and then little man will be here on the 9th march. Can't wait for this month to be over!!

9th of March? Is your ticker off? Because that's also my due date and I am 33w 5 days today and you're a week behind according to your ticker

Soooooo ready for March to get here!

I was supposed to have a Pisces too.. :cry: Stupid zodiac. I'm thinking of just ignoring it and pretending I never heard! :ignore: :haha:

Psh thats what I am doing! Im a Leo through and through dangit they cant just change it. Im ignoring the new zodiac for sure.

not letting me quote but then i'm using my phone lol : wifeymomma my due date is the 16th march but i'm having a c section on the 9th march. that's why my ticker is out x

Emsie I am also very tired these days - longing for some nesting instinct so I can get things done as I am so breathless that even the basics takes too much effort.

I'm bored with it now and wish she would turn out ot be a February baby... LOL

Yay! Im so excited, not even worried about the birth, just cant wait to meet our little man :) Hurry up March!! Im due the 12th so just under 7 weeks to go (maybe I should start saying 6 and a half weeks to go since it seems less than 7 haha).

Im wondering how accurate scan dates are as I miscarried before we got pregnant so only have the scan dates to go off for when he is due (as had bleeding from miscarriage not period and then got preg straight away).

I cant wait to start reading birth stories of the March Mummies having their babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->