March rainbows 2018

maryanne1987

Reaction score
Found out two days ago that we are expecting baby number 4 after a chemical and a loss at 6/7 weeks. Very nervous but also very excited. Any other march mummy's?

Congrats!!

If all goes well, I will be in March. I am 5 weeks and 2 days (give or take) today. I had a missed miscarriage in April so I'm pretty nervous about this pregnancy. Trying to stay positive and hopeful though!

Depending on whether I go by LMP or Ovulation I am due somewhere between March 2nd-4th.

Congratulations. I'm due march 14th but expecting that to change at dating scan. Sorry to hear about your loss. I'm nervous too, still at the scared to use the toilet stage in case I see blood but trying to stay optimistic and enjoy the moment.

I know what you mean. I am constantly looking for blood. Having a missed miscarriage has made me even more paranoid though because I know everything can seem normal and the baby can still be lost. My mc was at 10 weeks so I don't think I'll breathe easy until after that.

I know what you mean. We lost our angel daughter at 19 weeks so not sure I can relax till after then. How are you feeling? Any sickness? Mine has hit today.

I'm so sorry to hear that, 19 weeks must have been so hard.

Not really any morning sickness. I have felt queasy while driving and after bigger meals, but haven't had what I would classify as morning sickness. I did feel a little sick earlier on, but that has faded. Just hoping that isn't a bad sign. I do sort of feel like I'm developing a minor cold. I have read that can be a pregnancy symptom as well. I didn't have any morning sickness last time and even though I miscarried my HCG was pretty high so maybe I'm just not prone to it? I don't know, just one more thing I worry about.

What about you? I'm surprised you would be feeling sick so early, it is a great sign though! Have you noticed anything else?

I've had HG in every pregnancy except for my last. So I always start to feel sick a day or two before a bfp. It's a pretty sure sign I'm expecting. Although I'm hoping I avoid HG this time. With my youngest son I had no sickness at all. Other than the sickness though my main symptom is the cramps, they are horrible but the doctor at the fertility clinic said it's nothing to worry about.

I honestly wouldn't worry about lack of sickness. Lots of ladies don't get any at all. And to be honest sickness doesn't mean you won't miscarry as with lots of my losses I've had sickness right up till I've lost them. Wish there was just a sure sign so we could just know all is ok.

Thanks! Ya, I try not to worry. I say I haven't been sick, but my motion sickness has been worse lately and I have been feeling queasy after meals so maybe that is the beginning of something. Who knows, I know every pregnancy is different and you can have all the symptoms, none of the symptoms, or anything in between and it doesn't necessarily mean anything good or bad. It just is what it is.

It looks like you have had quite the journey. I'm so sorry to see you have had so many losses. :hugs:

It's been tough at times, took us 7 years to get our rainbow little girl but she's amazing and I'm glad we didn't give up. Still feels surreal that we are having another. I can remember thinking we would never get number 2 yet here I am expecting number 4.

Will this be your first?

Hi ladies. My EDD is March 14. Just got my bfp yesterday. I had an early miscarriage last year and then we lost our rainbow DD Rowan at 8 days old due to genetic complications. We have a 25% risk of this baby also being effected. Unfortunately due to the lack of research on this condition we have to wait until 20 week ultrasound to be sure.

Hi laroawan. We have the same EDD. So so sorry to hear about your angel, but huge congratulations on your bfp. Must be a very anxious time for you having to wait that long to find out. How are you feeling?

Hi Laroawan! That must be so nerve-wracking. I hope you are doing well. Hopefully being able to chat on here will be bring some comfort. Congrats on the bfp!

Thanks ladies. I am excited but nervous too. Feeling nauseous already but not sure if that's MS or nerves.

How is everyone doing today? Is anyone still testing? I'm having issues with stopping. I know I should but it's not that easy.

Hi Ladies
5+5 here today. EDD 2nd March
This is pregnancy number 5 for me as have had 4 losses, so will see how we go.
Just wanted to say hi and congrats to you all :flower:

Welcome trying4first1. Congrats on your bfp!! Just read you have a clotting disorder, me too. I'm on fragmin injections twice a day at the moment. Wasn't diagnosed till I fell pregnant with my daughter, was missed for years but it explains my losses. Are you managing with yours ok? It's been tough for me to get used to.

I haven't tested since June 30th, but probably will again. It comforts me to see the line. I don't know why though. After my D&C it took almost 4 weeks for my tests to turn negative so I know a positive test doesn't necessarily mean everything is ok. I guess I just love to see it.

Im costing me too much money, I must stop. I've had losses within hours of a bright test do know it doesn't mean much but in some weird way it just makes me happy seeing it turn positive. But then I'm getting far too paranoid about progress with the lines. So I'm trying to take a step back from testing now. It's doing me no good.

Im costing me too much money, I must stop. I've had losses within hours of a bright test do know it doesn't mean much but in some weird way it just makes me happy seeing it turn positive. But then I'm getting far too paranoid about progress with the lines. So I'm trying to take a step back from testing now. It's doing me no good.

It does get expensive doesn't it? I wasted so much money on tests after my miscarriage :dohh:

You are still so early, I don't blame you for testing. Don't judge, but I got my first very faint positive on June 19th and tested everyday until the 25th then stopped and tested again on the 29th and 30th (FF wanted me to test on the 30th so I think I felt compelled to test again then). I have been holding off since, but I imagine I'll probably do one more before I call the OB.

I couldn't judge, I've been testing twice a day since my bfp on Saturday. I keep saying I will stop but then I get a twinge and I'm running out to buy tests. Even now I'm sat waiting for tests to be delivered and I'm anxious. Feel so silly. I thought I'd be calmer once AF date passed but no. Getting a super early bfp didn't help matters.

How are you feeling today anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->