March Testers...anyone with me?

After 4 months of trying I finally got my BFP at 8DPO

https://s10.postimg.org/4uw92rlp1/image.jpg

Weebles - Thank you so much for responding to my message and for your advice. The spotting did not last long and was more of a brownie/pinkie cm. It was not even there a few hours later. I have since done more tests and lines are getting stronger so everything is looking good. I have had previous mc so I am still worried but trying to relax. I have already booked myself in for an early scan on 8Th April when I will be about 7.5 weeks.

Blessme - Massive Congratulations to you :happydance:

Weebles - Thank you so much for responding to my message and for your advice. The spotting did not last long and was more of a brownie/pinkie cm. It was not even there a few hours later. I have since done more tests and lines are getting stronger so everything is looking good. I have had previous mc so I am still worried but trying to relax. I have already booked myself in for an early scan on 8Th April when I will be about 7.5 weeks.

Blessme - Massive Congratulations to you :happydance:

I've been hoping you'd update! Really glad to hear that! Congratulations and grats to blessme too!

I'm here just trying to take it easy. I was planning on ovulation happening on cd 16/17 but it seems to have happened earlier this month. We weren't planning on BD for a few days so I guess it's a good thing we had that fight, lol.... Sure hope we caught the egg. Crazy what a difference a few days can make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"