March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

Thanks ladies! I will update asap in the morning. I'm also having a lot going on down there, like in my uterus area. Lots of weird pressure and twinges. Nothing painful and nothing like af cramps but still constantly I'm feeling something. My temp has also continued to stay up all day and I've been really hot off and on all day. I've also cried/bawled two days in a row after my ds has hit me, once on purpose once on accident. I feel so emotional. I'm still telling myself af will be here any minute or that my cycle is just off 1 day. But let's face it... I'm going to be heart broken no matter if I get af or a bfn haha.

Raye- I can't wait to see yours! Maybe we'll both get good, more definitive news!

Hi ladies! I am enjoying keeping up with everyone's progress.

My update is basically the same. Still having brown spotting but it's so light I am abandoning feminine protection.
Just took two of my wondfo hpt and both were :bfn: I just want a :bfp: or :witch: to start! :brat:

I think I need a do-over. I went home for lunch and then ended up rushing to the dentist because I was in so much pain. She discovered that I have an abscessed tooth and will need a root canal and crown. Then DH went home sick and subsequently threw up in the bathtub. I'm going to get under my bed.

Sorry, I just needed to whine a little bit.

Good luck and loads of :dust:

I just tested after a 2hr hold and bfn... I didn't expect anything tho as I am only 6dpo

Hi tested again 12dpo with a frer & BFN lol why do i do this. Wen i knw too late to see anything. Anyway still gt lil smears of spotting fourth day nw tiny bit wen i wipe. No more testing going to save last frer for next cycle af due tmrw or saturday so just going t wait. The spotting just confused me as nt evn a proper bleed so gt excited thnkng maybe ib but fourth day nw didnt develop into af yet n normally just spot more than this a day before af. X

Well ladies. My temp is still up... no even near what it would be for af coming and I took my temp 2.5 hours early even. I'll test at 6am in 2.5 hours. I can't sleep so thought I'd update for anyone who will be on. Pray for me! I'm soooo nervous right now...

Hi guys

was wondering if you could help me? I keep seeing people talk about a frer? what is this? and also i'm not currently temping, but I am using opk's, i got my first positive on CD16-CD18 (Still showing a positive) do i count my LP from DC18 till the day AF arrives? help lol

x

Hi guys

was wondering if you could help me? I keep seeing people talk about a frer? what is this? and also i'm not currently temping, but I am using opk's, i got my first positive on CD16-CD18 (Still showing a positive) do i count my LP from DC18 till the day AF arrives? help lol

x

Hi frer is first response early test. Altho obviously i'v gt the last word wrong lol And i'm also nt sure about whr to count Lp as i don't temp & only use opks & go by ewcm. I'l stalk to see wat others say x

Well ladies. My temp is still up... no even near what it would be for af coming and I took my temp 2.5 hours early even. I'll test at 6am in 2.5 hours. I can't sleep so thought I'd update for anyone who will be on. Pray for me! I'm soooo nervous right now...

I'd also b nervous & excited! Praying for u hun. Wen u testing? I dont temp & kinda new on here never temped but i'm figuring if temp stays up that means no af? Good luck x

Hi guys

x

Hi frer is first response early test. Altho obviously i'v gt the last word wrong lol And i'm also nt sure about whr to count Lp as i don't temp & only use opks & go by ewcm. I'l stalk to see wat others say x

Hi hun

Thanks for that. This is what i'm trying to figure out because i got my first positive on CB opk on CD16 and I kept using the strip tests (cus im crazy) and still had a positive up until CD18 . CD19 still had 2 lines on it but not a postive and I saw EWCM on CD18 (i had to investigate to find it - sorry tmi) so I don't know when I O! going to try and take temp next cycle. Worrying my LP is now too short , worrying I have O, worrying about everything. I have had a mmc in Nov 2012 but that's all!

Sorry for going on !

Baby :dust: to you sweetness :hugs:

x

:hi: petals. Welcome aboard our march train :)

I would count DPO from the day after that second positive OPK. So CD 19 as 1 DPO.

Kel - eeeeeek! Excited for you!

:hi: petals. Welcome aboard our march train :)

I would count DPO from the day after that second positive OPK. So CD 19 as 1 DPO.

Kel - eeeeeek! Excited for you!

Hi Confuzion :hugs:

Thanks for that hun, do I keep counting until the day the ugly :witch: makes her appearance?

Do you temp? I am going to try that next month. Is it quite common to get a few days +opk?

x

Yes. The first day the witch shows up (if she does) is CD1 so the count for the previous cycle ends the day before.

And yes I do temp. I've been doing it for nearly a year now and find it most informative. I tried OPKs for the first time this cycle.

And it is pretty common to get several pos+ OPKs from what I've seen around the forum.

Aww I think she will. I'm due this Saturday.

So if she does come on time , will my LP be from CD19 until the day before she arrives or the actual day ? sorry!

Have you got any tips for temping ?

x

The day before.

And yeah. Wake up around the same time everyday (maybe set an alarm for earlier than your normal wake up time, take your temp, and go back to sleep--I wake up at 6 am). Keep the thermometer by the bed and don't get out of bed before taking it. Other than that..don't stress the temps too much. If you miss a few at the beginning or at the end it's no biggie. All you really need is to catch that temp shift. The other temps won't really tell you much usually.

Oh I should say. That CD1 is full flow. If you're only spotting, it counts as part of your LP.

The day before.

And yeah. Wake up around the same time everyday (maybe set an alarm for earlier than your normal wake up time, take your temp, and go back to sleep--I wake up at 6 am). Keep the thermometer by the bed and don't get out of bed before taking it. Other than that..don't stress the temps too much. If you miss a few at the beginning or at the end it's no biggie. All you really need is to catch that temp shift. The other temps won't really tell you much usually.

Thank you so much for that. I will do some investigating what temps i'm looking for. I think it's important I do this as going by this info I think my LP will be too short :nope: I have had a mmc before also.

Sending you lots of :dust: Thankyou for your kindess

x

On pins and needles for you Kel, hope its a blazing BFP!!!!!!!

Waiting for you KEl!!!

I think I got the start of my BFP today. It's very faint, but I don't even have to squint to see it in person!

Now, do I use the last frer on my SMU or use it tomorrow?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member