March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!

I see congratulations are in order for Raye & Kel! H&H 9 months to you both!

Started to get lower backache now...I have loads of ICs at home so may have to try a few out over the next few days if I start getting any more symptoms! ;)

Xx

Congratulations Kel... happy and healthy 9months
I definitely see both lines Raye... happy and healthy 9months to you as well

Congratulations Raye and Kel. How awesome!

x

Oh dang. I totally used my last frer.
I can't take the pressure!
The line did however get a tiny bit darker.
The first pic is with tweak.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 26
No tweak

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 24
Hello Ladies, I am new here but have been reading some of threads over the past few days. Im starting to feel slightly less crazy over my ttc obsession. I have been ttc to conceive for a good part of two yrs with one 4 month break. I am 26 and desperate for a baby going through all options. I have recently started back on my metformin and nearing the end on my cycle. I am currently 9dpo I believe, with a 30 to 34 day cycle. I started pos yesterday (i know its way to soon but i just can not help my self). I am feeling really good about this cycle keeping my fingers crossed. But in preperation for yet another let down i FINALLY gave in and ordered a bunch of opk and pos test today. Anyway I am looking forward to chatting with you ladies and seeing lots of bfp this month :happydance:

Welcome, loveorleaveme!

Thanks for sharing your story. I hope this is your month too!!!! <3

And no, you're not crazy! :)

So I am still waiting to ovulate.. every day I keep thinking..okay, maybe tomorrow, but still nothing! I'm not super late, I think I've ovulated CD 18 before, but what makes it even more odd is that I had +OPKs for 3 days (look at our intense BD marathon!), and cramping, for more than a 48 hour time period. And, my Cervix and CM almost seems more fertile everyday. I did get a negative yesterday, so didn't take one today, and maybe I will ovulate tomorrow! I hope.

I'm starting to think I probably messed my cycle up some by taking so many supplements.. I think especially FertailAid. I guess I didnt pay enough attention to the fact that it has messed up so many 'regular cycle women". As far as I am aware, I am pretty regular and don't need help ovulating, so now I'm thinking it was a waste to take these supplements and possibly made it worse for myself. I will probably continue prenatals and the rest of the supplements I'm taking, but guess I should do some more research!

Can anyone explain to me the B vitamin you're supposed to take? I feel like I see different ones suggested.

Oh my goodness! Congratulations Ray and Kel!!!! This is a really great month!

Update: I got my 2nd beta today and it went up to 38!. Tomorrow's my official 14dpo mark but af wouldn't have been due till next Tuesday. HCG went up from 10 - 38 in two days! Goodness, that's a huge relief and a 22 hour doubling rate... twins??? Soooo happy I finally feel like I'm officially pregnant. :)

Congrats Rayeanne and kelwanger...wishing you both sticky babies and happy and healthy 9 months <3

Omg 1234, that's awesome!!!
AF not due until Tuesday? Great numbers! What dpo did you get the BFP?

KELWANGER!!!! I did a happy dance when I saw your test!!! Congratulations!!!

Rayeanne--congrats to you, too!!!! I LOVE your faith quote!!! : )

You ladies are all so lovely, and I wish you all BFPs soon! I get so excited each time I see a positive test posted! : )

Welcome loveorleaveme.

Zinnia - FX you O soon. And I believe it's B6? Not sure.

So I am still waiting to ovulate.. every day I keep thinking..okay, maybe tomorrow, but still nothing! I'm not super late, I think I've ovulated CD 18 before, but what makes it even more odd is that I had +OPKs for 3 days (look at our intense BD marathon!), and cramping, for more than a 48 hour time period. And, my Cervix and CM almost seems more fertile everyday. I did get a negative yesterday, so didn't take one today, and maybe I will ovulate tomorrow! I hope.

I'm starting to think I probably messed my cycle up some by taking so many supplements.. I think especially FertailAid. I guess I didnt pay enough attention to the fact that it has messed up so many 'regular cycle women". As far as I am aware, I am pretty regular and don't need help ovulating, so now I'm thinking it was a waste to take these supplements and possibly made it worse for myself. I will probably continue prenatals and the rest of the supplements I'm taking, but guess I should do some more research!

Can anyone explain to me the B vitamin you're supposed to take? I feel like I see different ones suggested.

I've read the b vitamins are best absorbed with one another so your best option is actually to take a bcomplex which will have b6, b12 and folic acid in it. Good luck!

Ray I got my bfp at 10dpo. At 11dpo it was slightly darker and my Beta test that day was 10. I ovulated early on cd10.

Sending lots of good vibes to everyone. Congratulations to all the bfp's and I hope the witch stays away for the rest of you next cycle.

Just a quick update - my spotting has got a bit heavier now. It's still pinky/brownish but I think AF is on her way :(

Feel a bit annoyed but I know deep down that the best things always come to those who wait and that it will happen when it happens.

GL everyone else waiting to test!

Xx

Bing- I have the same spotting. It didn't start til we were TTC! Have you always spotted??

Bing- I have the same spotting. It didn't start til we were TTC! Have you always spotted??

Nope. I never use to get pre AF spotting until we started TTC either. This is the 4th time out of 7 cycles I've had pre AF spotting. It's always around 12/13 dpo and I think im 13dpo today (not used OPKs this month so not sure exactly).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->