March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

https://s10.postimg.org/hwzyx1zx1/20140307_073226.jpg

So I need some encouragement ladies. I'm not too worried yet but a little uneasy. I took a frer this morning and compared it to yesterday's answer brand test. They're basically the same. I know I can't totally compare them because they are different tests plus it's only been 24.5 hours. But still I just wish my lines were darker for 15dpo. I think I'm going to get bloods done just for reassurance.

Bing- so sorry about af! She's the worst. I know it will happen for you soon. I wish we didn't all have to wait as long as we do. ♥

Bing- Same! This is our 6th cycle trying and the spotting started 2 cycles ago. The first time it happened i thought it was definitely IB. Ha. AF is due on Monday... How about you?? This is so annoying.

Bing- Same! This is our 6th cycle trying and the spotting started 2 cycles ago. The first time it happened i thought it was definitely IB. Ha. AF is due on Monday... How about you?? This is so annoying.

Yeah I thought the same when I first got it too! I was so excited...haha!

I usually have a 13/14 day LP so AF should come in full force either tomorrow or Sunday. Although I didn't use OPKs this month (as wanted to get rid of some stress) so just guessed my ovulation date from my EWCM.

FX'd yours is IB! Xx

So I need some encouragement ladies. I'm not too worried yet but a little uneasy. I took a frer this morning and compared it to yesterday's answer brand test. They're basically the same. I know I can't totally compare them because they are different tests plus it's only been 24.5 hours. But still I just wish my lines were darker for 15dpo. I think I'm going to get bloods done just for reassurance.

I think the FRER looks a little darker! Maybe try and wait a couple of days and test again.

Xx

Kel, if you feel that having your blood test is going to make you feel better and give you a peace of mind, than do it. :). But I am sure everything is going to be alright :hugs:

KEL - A line is a line! I wouldn't stress about it. Especially because it isn't significantly lighter.... You never know what could factor in to the darkness of the line (the brand, if you had more water, etc, etc.) Looks preggers to me! :) Congrats!
Bing - Thanks! FX AF stays away for you. Do you ever have any pain w/ the spotting? This month I had a sharp pain in my right side and then I went to the bathroom and there was the spotting. This was my first month using an OPK... and my last. Way to stressful. I'm going to try my hardest to just BD a lot next month and not track and analyze EVERYTHING.

Fellowes - Yeah I usually get a bit of cramping with the spotting, although I never usually notice the cramping until after I've been to the loo and seen I'm spotting!

Yeah I agree - I used OPKs for cycles # 3 to 6 and found it way too stressful, so for this cycle we just decided to have fun instead! I have pretty regular cycles and can usually tell from my EWCM when I ovulate anyway so don't think I'm going to use them again.

Another weird thing- my chest used to hurt a week before AF like clockwork... Until 2 months ago. Thanks, body, for playing awful tricks on me!

Have you thought about going to the doc for spotting? I think I will in a couple of months if it doesn't stop... Argh.

Kel I don't think there is anything to stress about, both lines look really good, but like ILT said, if blood tests would make you feel better then you should just do that. You don't need any unnecessary stressers! I think that being only 24 hrs apart and the differing factors in your urine, different tests etc are more than enough, but I can understand your concern.

Fellowes - i know what you mean! I only every get sore BB's for a few days after ovulation. A couple of months back my BB's started to hurt again around 10dpo and I got quite hopeful but nothing came of it! So now I don't trust my body at all and really try not to symptom spot or read into any changes. I went to the docs for something else a few months ago and I mentioned the spotting but the doctor didn't really seem interested and just said its normal to get hormonal changes which can cause spotting! Typical NHS! Hopefully if you go to your doctor they may be more helpful.

The frer line does look a bit darker to be.

Thanks for the vitamin rec!

Now I am even more confused because FF thinks I may have actually already ovulated. What do you think? I was thinking maybe I did yesterday because my temp is higher than it's been, but maybe not high enough? Also Ive been checking my cervix more than I ever did in other cycles, so maybe I dont know exactly what I am feeling for, but it still seemed high after that O date. Also, I seemed to have more ewcm last night than I have before. And I just checked..still seems high and soft. Is it possible to still be SHOW after ovulation? I'm thinking FF is wrong.

So I've done a little research into pre menstrual spotting and read that low progesterone could be the cause. Does anyone know anything about this?

Af has arrived bang on time boo lol good luck everyone onto cycle #2 for me x

Sorry mom2sam. Good luck next cycle. I'm sure I'll be joining soon.

Zinnia, from what i've read on multiple sites, some women might still have EWCM even after they O'd. For some women, their temps don't shoot up real high after O and it goes up slowly. Looking at your previous charts, it looks like you usually O'd between CD 14 or 15. The reason why FF told you that you O'd on CD 15 is because that is the lowest temp before your spike. The + OPK on CD 16 could be that you were catching the surge at the last moment. But, it looks like you got it covered! Even if FF is wrong, you are only off by 2 days :).

Bing, I did read the same thing somewhere. But, if you take aspirin, it could also be the cause of spotting.

Mom2sam, sorry AF got you. FX for next cycle.

AFM, today is 13 DPO for me and AF suppose to arrive tomorrow. I can't count on my temp because it looks like my temp automatically dropped on the same day as AF. On pins and needles right now. Been doing marathon training to the...bathroom! Saturday can't come soon enough. Baby dust to everyone!

Anyone else waiting for AF this week beside me? Sorry, I am a bit chatty today since I am super nervous hahaha. I do feel that this cycle is a bust though.

Update: 11ish dpo
After yesterday I was hoping to see some sweet lines here.
Still very faint but there.
Should they be darker by now? AF due Sunday/Monday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 18
Bing- I read that too! I also read that stress can cause it. I'm getting back into yoga and I'm going to try to stop analyzing everything and see if that helps. I feel like it's stress for the both of us as it's only happened when we are TTC!

Raye- I don't see anything :( I did see it on your ICs though so I would test again after your missed period! Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->