March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

Here's the tweak. Looks like I'll be waiting for tomorrow's FMU!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 18
I totally see it! You're still so early though. And mine isn't crazy dark either for 15dpo. I've heard some people say they think frer is using less dye in their tests these days too. Hopefully tomorrow's will be darker to ease your mind. But you're definitely pregnant!!

Kel, I think the FRER looks a bit darker, but I agree with everyone else ...things are probably just perfect, but if it'd put your mind at ease, call your doc for bloodwork. Even if it didn't get significantly darker, its still a really great line! : )

Fellowes and Bing I get spotting every month two. Usually starts dpo12 or 13. It's why I don't poas cause I once I start spotting that's my first indicator I'm out (though to be honest I still hold out that maybe it's implantation lol). I've also read that spotting a few days before af is normal and just the hormones starting to switch over. I've also read that if spotting a lot earlier is normal for you then that can indicate a progesterone problem.

ILT my fingers are crossed for you! Let us know tomorrow how it goes. Hopefully the witch stays far away.

Twinkie hope you're doing well!

Confuzion how many days are left for you?

RayeAnne hopefully tomorrow will be blazing dark and give you some peace of mind:)

Kel those are blazing positives to me:)

I'm 5dpo today. Still have a ways to go! I'm going to enjoy this. Not quite ready to move on to cycle 8!

You ladies are all so sweet and such an encouragement to me! Thank you :)

Just got my first blood draw. I'll go back monday for my results and to test again and will hopefully know tuesday, wednesday at the latest, if my hcg is progressing normally. So anxious/excited and praying and hoping like crazy!!! I'm not going to test tomorrow. I'm going to skip a day amd then test Sunday and compare that to today's frer and hopefully I see a significant difference.

I'll still be stalking and chatting here of course! Not ready to leave yet ;)

You ladies are all so sweet and such an encouragement to me! Thank you :)

Just got my first blood draw. I'll go back monday for my results and to test again and will hopefully know tuesday, wednesday at the latest, if my hcg is progressing normally. So anxious/excited and praying and hoping like crazy!!! I'm not going to test tomorrow. I'm going to skip a day amd then test Sunday and compare that to today's frer and hopefully I see a significant difference.

I'll still be stalking and chatting here of course! Not ready to leave yet ;)

Praying your bloodwork is great, and your next FRER is significantly darker!! : )

Thanks Lynny! Unfortunately, it's more waiting for me. FF just changed my O date. So now, I'm only 9 DPO. I did think that I O'd late. I am glad to have found this site and learned more about my body to have guessed that I might have O'd late even if my OPK gave me a positive already. Much calmer now. :)

Kelwanger, glad that you went for the blood test. :)

Thanks Lynny! Unfortunately, it's more waiting for me. FF just changed my O date. So now, I'm only 9 DPO. I did think that I O'd late. I am glad to have found this site and learned more about my body to have guessed that I might have O'd late even if my OPK gave me a positive already. Much calmer now. :)

Kelwanger, glad that you went for the blood test. :)

ILT, I was hoping to see a test today! ; ) FXd for you that this is the lucky month! I'm glad it calmed you a bit.

Update: took a frer around 4am and it was still so so faint I could barley see it!
AF due tomorrow/Monday.
Am I just not giving it enough time to show or what?!
It was only a 4-5 hour hold, but I feel like a BFP should show by now.

Hi ladies, been reading this thread and just wanted to pop in and say congrats to all the recent BFPs! Seems like March is pretty lucky so far! I'm only on CD10 so hoping to O soon. I'll be testing around the 25th if you wanna add me to the list :) :dust: baby dust to all!

Sbm, I was ready to start another cycle. Now I am going to have a repeat performance in 4 days. Hahaha. No wonder I haven't have any symptoms.

RayeAnne, supposedly HCG increases every 48 hours. Here is a site regarding HCG.https://www.baby2see.com/preconception/hcg.html

Hi Megamegan, fx for you and lots of baby dust

Thanks ilovetomatoes :)

Gives me a little bit of hope.

ILT at least going back a bit will make your trips to the washroom a little easier for the next couple days:) Also, I read an article you posted on another thread and it had some really good things to say about progesterone and how there's no point symptom spotting before implantation because progesterone would be making you feel that way whether you're pregnant or not. Makes my first week a little more relaxed:)

Raye hopefully that line will get darker as you pass your af date.

Megamegan hopefully it'll be a lucky cycle for you!

kel - FX hcg is doing what it's supposed to be doing.

raye - like ILT said, it's good to give your test 48 hours.

megamegan - welcome and good luck :) I will add you.

Lynny - I'm 10 DPO today, so 3-4 days until AF. I feel out so I won't be testing. Wasted too many tests last month so going to be a little more cautious this month.

I was really in a big funk while on my trip. Sure I'm not pregnant and it really got me down. Just thinking super negatively. We did and overdid and still it didn't work. Temping OPKing CM checking. BDing LOADS. And still it didn't work. I was angry and upset. Couldn't even really enjoy my time away. I talked to my husband yesterday and let him know that I really wanted to just go home. So we packed up and left a couple of days early. Today I'm home and already feel better.

It's easier to be sad at home lol.

This makes no sense. My last real period was 1/30. I've been regular for over a year. I thought I had implantation bleeding on 2/28. (Brown smudge and nothing else for days.) I thought I got my period on 3/4 but it was way too light. Since then, it's been spotting with a few smears of blood when wiped. Lots of dark brown and red. Not a normal period at all for me and I'm never this late for the actual flow to come. (3+ days late now). I also have a UTI or bacterial infection..(unusual for me, once in a while I get a yeast infection but not UTI). Doctor couldn't find anything on the urine test but gave me antibiotics because all the symptoms fit. (Hurts when I Pee, comes out in drops at first and it takes 20 minutes after I get the urge to go before it comes out)

I used First Response Ovulation and Pregnancy test today. Pregnancy negative. Ovulation positive. I don't see how I could possibly be ovulating today..I'm still spotting blood! Sex sure isn't an option with the UTI problem I'm having anyway so I guess I'm out for April too. At one point I put a tampon up there and even that hurt.

Sorry. Wish I could make sense of it for you waitwhat. Ovulation test is probably inaccurate at this point. I doubt you're ovulating. Maybe you need a few more days for BFP to show up?

Our bodies act wonky when we TTC. So it could also be that your period is just a little different this time. Whatever it is. I hope you feel better soon and that it all gets sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->