March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

Omg. FF is driving me nuts!! It just changed my O date again! Now, I'm 3 days late. Last time I tested was at 11 DPO and BFN. I don't think we caught the egg this cycle. I just need to know when I O'd! It gives me an emotional roller coaster. Ggggrrrrrrr! I still feel that I O'd late and currently only 12 DPO. Don't want to POAS yet.

Hi Ladies.
So Im now 15dpo today.
i was so sure when i got of bed this morning i had started.
I had all the normal signs, horrible headache cramping, and a little nauseous now.
But when i check, absolutely nothing.
I didnt really have any CM yesterday but have some this morning, a bit of a yellow color.
checked my cervical position last night and it had lowered a little but checked again this morning and its back up way high again, cant barley reach it.

ILT - ignore FF. Looks to me that you Oed CD 21 or 22!

Ladyycamper - yay for no AF. When are you testing?

Ladyycamper - yay for no AF. When are you testing?
Well i was thinking about tomorrow since i got a BFN yesterday morning.
Im just wondering if im out to do the cramping and AF signs? im so confused, and dont wanna get my hopes up.

Af isn't here but I'm 12dpo and still BFN so im calling this cycle a bust.

Rtebbe - same as ladyycamper. Not out til you bleed hon! I would wait until I'm late to test though :hugs:

I just realized something though. You said yesterday you were 11 DPO and AF was due in 7 days? That would make your luteal phase 18 days. Which is unlikely. Maybe you're inseminating too early?

Thanks Confuzion! I agree with you. Stupid FF. But I did POAS hahaha. It's BFN, so I'm just waiting for AF to show in 2 days or so :)

Hi ladies!

So the last couple of days I have been feeling like a pulling sensation on my left lower abdomen and occasionally on the right. When I cough or sneeze it'll hurt like I pulled a muscle but I haven't exercised or done anything out of the ordinary recently. I think I am 14 dpo today normally on a 25 day cycle since my af is due tomorrow. I did an opk but I don't know the exact day of o. I was thinking of doing an hpt this afternoon when I wake up (I work nights so this would be considered my fmu) or should I wait until tomorrow am since I'm not working and it will truly be my fmu? I am scared to test and getting trigger shy for fear of a bfn like last couple of times. I also feel like I'm gonna get my af.

ILT - I'm hoping she stays away!

Caro - that sounds very much like round ligament pain. I also get it very early in pregnancy. Though it's been a little shy this time only felt it twice. Hurts when you cough, sneeze, or get up too fast lol. I think you should :test:

Rtebbe - same as ladyycamper. Not out til you bleed hon! I would wait until I'm late to test though :hugs:

I just realized something though. You said yesterday you were 11 DPO and AF was due in 7 days? That would make your luteal phase 18 days. Which is unlikely. Maybe you're inseminating too early?

We only inseminate when I get my peak from the monitor and since I have been on the metformin my cycles have shortened. The cycle before this was 31days and this cycle was only 29. Before metformin it was 32-34 days and ovulation has changed from cd 19 to 16. I have had a consistant 11 day luteal phase through out. So if I go based on this cycle and my luteal phase af should be here tomorrow. But if I got by my normal cycle length I still have another 6days to go. So I dont know I am so confused, I have decided that if this cycle is a bust, I will not be trying anymore. I cant emotionally do it anymore and since I can't use my donor to do iui I cant financially afford the $1500 a cycle using donor sperm.

Bing - It's so frustrating, isn't it? How do you like Yoga? I just recently started and I loved it! I am pretty bad at it, but yogis don't judge, haha. Where are you going on vacation? That will be a great distraction! I'm going to start working out every day again and am trying to get rid of the "woe is me" attitude. My hubs reminds me that we have a great life and should feel blessed everyday and that it WILL happen, I just have to be patient. Easier said than done :)

I got a BFN on a digital yesterday... I am trying to tell myself that digi's aren't as sensitive, but ugh :( I have no PMS symptoms. I am just waiting for my cramps to attack!

Will keep you updated :) Thanks for listening xx

Fellowes - I started doing Hot Yoga about a month ago. It's really hard in the heat but I love it. I feel so much more relaxed and re-energised after a session. I'm not great either at it either but I notice I get a little bit more flexible each time I go.

We are going to Dubai for 4 nights and then on to Maldives for 7 nights. So I won't actually be that fussed if nothing happens in March/April as I'd like to try sandboarding in Dubai and go scuba diving in Maldives. I worked out I should ovulate whilst we're in Dubai so I was a bit unsure whether to do scuba diving or not in Maldives as I'll be in the TWW, but then I thought I've spent the last 7 months not doing stuff I want to for 2 weeks of each month, and stressing myself out over it, so I've told myself now that I shouldn't worry so much and just have fun and do what I want as it will happen when it happens.

Yeah I agree it's so hard to not get obsessed over TTC and not to think about it but I've found over the last couple of weeks I'm starting to feel a bit better after distracting myself with Yoga and Slimming World. Hopefully you'll start to feel the same soon too if you go back to Yoga.

Did AF show for you in the end? FX'd she has stayed away!

Xx

so i slipped and took a test this morning and ofcourse BFN
however it wasnt FMU it was actually diluted(almost clear) bc it was like the 4th time id went this morning due to coffee.
should i ignore it?
still no sign of af coming today.
cramping has stopped but still have a headache.

We only inseminate when I get my peak from the monitor and since I have been on the metformin my cycles have shortened. The cycle before this was 31days and this cycle was only 29. Before metformin it was 32-34 days and ovulation has changed from cd 19 to 16. I have had a consistant 11 day luteal phase through out. So if I go based on this cycle and my luteal phase af should be here tomorrow. But if I got by my normal cycle length I still have another 6days to go. So I dont know I am so confused, I have decided that if this cycle is a bust, I will not be trying anymore. I cant emotionally do it anymore and since I can't use my donor to do iui I cant financially afford the $1500 a cycle using donor sperm.

I'm sorry you've had such a long hard road. Wish I could say something that would make you feel better :hugs:

I hope this cycle is it. And if not, I hope circumstances change and you get your rainbow someway somehow and soon :hugs:

Bing - I am sooo jealous! Maldives is on my list of places I need to go! Lol. Hope you enjoy your trip and make a baby :winkwink:

Well ladies...here it is!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

IMAGE_232.jpg

OMG!!!! Marie you're pregnant :happydance:

Happy and healthy 9 months!

Congrats Mariemo!

RT, :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:. If only we live close by, you and I are going to go to a happy hour today after work for sure!

Confuzion, thanks! But I have a very strong feeling that she is coming, I am ready for her :coffee: :D.

To all of the other ladies, FX and lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->