March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

Yay Marie!!! Congratulations! Beautiful line :) what dpo are you? What's your edd?

Yay Marie!!! Congratulations! Beautiful line :) what dpo are you? What's your edd?

Thank you!
10dpo. According to LMP my EDD is November 19. According to FF (based on ovulation I'm guessing) it's Nov 22. We'll see what the doc says!

https://s18.postimg.org/9g3hxg1bp/20140311_082628.jpg

I'm 19dpo today and my test line is finally darker than the control. They've all progressed pretty perfectly I think, just all at a later dpo than I would have thought so I'm hoping I just implanted later. Which I sort of suspect from my temps. I should be hearing in the next few hours how my beta was yesterday. I'm in a constant state of nervousness even if I don't remember why haha.

I can't believe how many bfps we're getting this cycle! So awesome. For everyone else feeling out or got af, I feel for you. I know how hard it is and I'm praying you all get your bfps soon!

Omg I can't stop crying I just got my clear bfp!!! I go Monday to have it confirmed thank you ladies so much for all of your support wishing you all lots and lots of baby dust!!

YAY congrats loveorleaveme!! This truly is a lucky month lol. There's going to be lot of november babies!!!

Happy and healthy 9 months hon :D

Thank you ladies I am so excited and also happy to announce the birth of my dogs pups today as we'll I feel truly blessed. Congrats to all ladies getting your bfps fx that they keep on coming :)

Good news ladies! My hcg went from 82 to 272 in 72 hours. Doubling rate of 41 hours. I'm so relieved! They let me schedule my 7 week u/s for the 27th. Just 16 more days!!!

So I think im out ladies.
I did QTip test around my cervix and saw a small spot of slight pink.
I think af is on her way slowly but surely.

OMG OMG OMG!! I got my BFP!!! I'm in shock!

Attachments

• 20140311_152443-1.jpg
    20140311_152443-1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 14
Marie Congratulations!!

Loveorleaveme Congratulations!!

I wish both of you ladies and all the ladies with :bfp: a H&H 9 mos!

Kel see! You got this!! Those numbers look great!

To all of you ladies...:dust:

Huge congrats to loveorleaveme and caro!! H&H 9 months to you both!

Kel, you're numbers are wonderful, so exciting to think you get to do a u/s in just over 2 weeks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->