March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

Good luck tomorrow Kel!! Can't wait to hear your wonderful update on the appointment. Glad you stopped in to say hi, we miss you, but are happy that you got your rainbow!! Thinking of you and sending well wishes your way :hugs:

Hey everyone :) I've still been following along on this thread but I've noticed it's died down quite a bit.

Just thought I'd update you guys. I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and we have our first u/s to check for a heartbeat. I am soooo nervous. Normally this is nerve wracking for anyone I think but after two miscarriages, it's even harder to imagine good news and be calm. It's at 3:30pm tomorrow and I'd really appreciate prayers/good thoughts. Thanks ladies :) I'll update tomorrow and post a pic if it's happy news!

Hope you're all doing well and can join me soon in the first trimester!

So exciting!!!! Praying all goes well for you, girl! : )

I got AF this morning, I guess this bean wasn't sticky enough :(

Good luck Kel!!! I am sure everything is alright with the baby.

Kwynia, sorry for your loss. :hugs:

I'm so so sorry kwynia. Quite a few chemicals in march. Me being one of them. I don't know what's going on.

I would just like to say a great big thank you to everyone for their sympathy, I'm having wild mood swings today and it really does make me feel better to know I am not alone :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks for asking SBM. I'm good. Waiting to O. But kind of feeling blah about it all. Any and all excitement about TTC and BFPs has been completely taken away from me and I'm slowly starting not to care.

Just kind of doing what I have to do and getting on with my life.

How about you? How is your pregnancy going?

Thanks for asking SBM. I'm good. Waiting to O. But kind of feeling blah about it all. Any and all excitement about TTC and BFPs has been completely taken away from me and I'm slowly starting not to care.

Just kind of doing what I have to do and getting on with my life.

How about you? How is your pregnancy going?

I'm sorry, confuzion. : ( that's hard. And I understand getting to the point where it is hard to be excited anymore. I actually felt like that after AF showed up in January. I had even said to DH, "I either want this to happen, or I want to quit." Its frustrating month after month, and my heart hurts for you that you've had multiple losses. I just had the one, and I'm not sure I would have had the courage to keep trying through more. But, when I felt like that in January, it was the very next month that I finally got my BFP. I think for me, it had a lot to do with just needing to relax about it. When I got to the point that I was sick of it, at least I quit stressing so much. I really hope it happens for you soon, and that it is a sticky little bean that you bring home!!!!

I'm doing well, thank you! : ) I will be 10 weeks tomorrow, which is really hard to believe.

Thanks I'm not so sure I would keep trying if we weren't still working on our first. But my husband deserves to be a dad. He'll make a great one.

10 weeks yay! Not too long now and you'll be out of the dreaded first tri!

You'll be a great mom, too...anyone who wants a little one badly enough to keep trying deserves to have that little rainbow. It will
happen!!! I hope you get some of the excitement back, and get good news very soon.

Kwynia- I'm so sorry honey! :cry:

Confuzion-I know there have been so many chemicals. That is why I freak out every time I stop having symptoms. :(
Lots of baby dust coming your way!!! A baby for Christmas would be awesome right?

KEl-Anything?!!! Give us a little something? Give us your good news!

It's definitely not a chemical for you mwel! That baby is sticky!

When is your first appointment? Start a pregnancy journal lady so I can properly stalk! lol.

Hey ladies :) the ultrasound was AMAZING! Of course I cried. I knew exactly what we would/should see and knew what to look for. The baby and the heartbeat popped up straight away and I was so relieved before the tech even had to say anything. 130bpm. Measuring 2 days behind from her measurements which doesn't mean much or change my due date of nov 13th. We are elated and over joyed! She said most babies don't make it to this point so it's a great sign. And I heard the chance of miscarriage now is 3% or less. So I'm feeling tons better. I'll post a pic even though it's not too much to look at haha. Thank you all for the prayers and encouragement!

https://s29.postimg.org/h5zvt8t43/20140327_155852.jpg

Sorry I always have to use such a weird photo uploader. My phone won't let me upload to bnb directly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->