• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~~~March Testing Thread~~~ 110 Testers, 28 BFPs~~~

Congrats Sombra!! So happy for you Hun! I'm 33, soon to be 34 too and DH is 37 so u give me hope!! H&H 9 months to you!!! :happydance:

As for me, the :witch: finally came in full this morning. 15 DPO is my longest luteal phase ever. Usually it's 13-14. On to April's cycle! My birthday is in April and our first wedding anniversary is in May, so here's hoping for an amazing birthday/anniversary present!!

Congrats, Sombra!!

My symptoms have been the same as yours pretty much--no sore boobs either!

Thanks everyone for the congrats! I want all of you to have your day soon! To be honest, it doesn't feel real to me just yet...

Well ladies, I'm officially the recipient of one :bfp: !!!!

Today the line is definitely there and it is not my imagination. AF is two days late and I'm 14dpo.

For all those symptom spotters out there, my only symptoms (besides no AF) were some cramping at 11 dpo, fatigue, dizzy spells a few times, and some very very mild nausea. No sore boobs at all.

I hope you ladies will be joining me soon and I WILL be checking up on all of you. If I can get a :bfp:, you can! We had a lot of things working against us...I'm 34 and DH is 36, I'm overweight, I smoke (quitting today), and my husband has only one testicle due to testicular cancer at a young age. I was beginning to give up hope.

Hang in there ladies!

Congrats!!! H&H 9 months to you! So excited for ya. :)

No AF, no BFP. I'm out for March and April, started Provera last night so I'll see some of you on the May thread. Feeling really down and discouraged, DH is meant to be a dad and it seems like I am not able to do that for him..... :cry:

:dust: to all of us still waiting.

congrats LavenderLaura!

Ladies, March was an amazing month!!! Congrats to all of those who got their BFPs, and a big GOOD LUCK to all the ladies testing in April! I wish you all the best :)

Congrats Lavenderlaura! What will be your due date? We will be close together I am sure, so possible bump buddies?

congrats lavenderlaura.. have happy n healthy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"