Maria's bump on Corrie

Kimmer

Mummy to a beautiful baby
Reaction score
What's with that thing?! Its gone sort of.. Long and horizontal. I swear its shrinking and the other day it was flat at the bottom!

Anyone else noticed how weird its looking?!

yer i've just seen that and thought it was an odd shape.

Ha ha, I just said to my hub that's the worst fake bump ever. Looked like an old cushion under there!

Haha even my husband noticed it looked a bit wrong!
God, what's happening to the soaps recently!

I noticed this :wacko: its a bit weird! but did anyone see amy out of hollyoaks one!?!?!? She was like size 0 but had this MASSIVE one looked so fake! XxX

:rofl: me and my mum have just said it's a wierd shape, lol.

it does look like it's shrinking too.

I haven't really seen Corrie in ages, but I'll have to watch it now to see! :D LOL xx

I think they are using the same one as they had for her last pregancy, as that looked the same:dohh:

lol! I noticed this in yesturdays episode, it was kinda Oval and horizontal! must be extremely breech! xx

:rofl: i seen it to! It was when she was in the street it was a real weird shape

:rofl: me and oh was laughing at this too

They've made her a bit small as she was about 2 weeks ahead of me at one point, so she is due in 8 weeks time and full term in 5 weeks!

Lol i NEVER watch it but i was flickin thru channels and saw it and thought what the hell was that lol!!!! I didnt think she cud of been pregnant cos of th shape i thought it was some sort of bag or sumthin under her top lol

It looked like she was pregnant on one side of her stomach....very odd and totallly unreal!

Haha im gonna watch it now and look haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->