Mascara

the body shop one, it has a big thick brush, with larger gaps, just love how it goes on!

I've been using Lancome Hypnose alot recently and I love it. Never used to, but it's grown on me. Best mascara I've used so far!

I use a L`Oreal one, cant remember the name, but it thickens my lashes. I love it x

Max Factor Masterpiece - really does make my lashes long!! I also rate Maybeline Full and Soft for dense lashes.

i use Body Shop volume mascara and i love it!! finally found one i will actually stick with lol!

Benefit, think its called big fatty lashes? its fabulous!

Max Factor Masterpiece - really does make my lashes long!! I also rate Maybeline Full and Soft for dense lashes.

Meeeee too! Masterpiece every time! It never leaves any chunky gunk on the lashes and make em look really long! :thumbup:

I use Blinc - from https://www.blincuk.co.uk/ It's the only one I've found that doesn't irritate my eyes :) I love that I only need warm water to take it off too, and that I can leave it on till my shower the next morning :lol:

I'd highly recommend it to anyone :thumbup:

I LOVE Yves Saint Laurent Everlong. I use the waterproof one and it's amazing, makes your lashes really long and dense. It doesn't smudge or flake. And best of all it never clumps up your eyelashes. Unfortunately it costs a bomb. However as I have very sensitive eyes and everything else irritates them I pay through the nose for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->